Eyes
Chapter 2: What Did I Buy

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: What Did I Buy - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Hard to believe but I had just signed a purchase agreement and gave all my savings to a lady for a house that was far above my means. The sweet little old lady, Nettie Baugh and I left her attorney's office and drove back to her house. This was really close to lots of service businesses and shopping.

When we pulled up to the house, Nettie said to use the driveway and pull back to the garage. I hadn't even seen a garage. When we pulled around the house, there was a two story, three car garage with a large bricked parking area separated from the house by tons of foliage.

"The upstairs was Herb's private office area and there is an apartment up there that Herb thought might be good for one of the kids but they never needed it. It's pretty empty now as I sold most of the furniture out of the office. Let's look in the garage." Nettie said pulling a garage door remote from her purse. A door lifted showing a recent issue of a four-door Ford Taurus. The second door lifted showing an older Ford pickup truck. Then the third door opened and oh my, a 1957 Ford Thunderbird.

"What do you think Chuck, you'll have to get rid of something to put your car in the garage.""

"You mean you are going to leave these here? You're going to leave the T-bird?" I was dumbstruck.

"Yep they're yours." She said wistfully. "The truck hasn't been anywhere but the gas station or used by one of the neighbors for about five years. I take the T-bird to the store every once in a while. I bring them all out here and wash them then put them back. I won't need a car in Hawaii. The house there is on the beach in a small village that has everything we need."

She pushed the remote shutting the doors and turned to the house next door, to the right rear of her house. "Let's meet the neighbors." She walked into the back yard of the house and up the stairs to the back porch and knocked on the door. "Alice, you in there? Come out and meet your new neighbor."

A very nice looking lady probably in her late forties or early fifties came to the door trying to brush her hair down. She was a lot taller than the diminutive Nettie, actually taller than me and somewhat heavier too. Not fat but full figured. She was in a plain shift style dress so you couldn't tell how she was built except that her top was very large and was enough to hold her dress out far enough to keep from telling whether she had a belly or not. The dress was covered with a smock streaked and dotted with multiple colors of paint. Her darker brown hair streaked with gray was frizzed and stuck straight out. She had a warm smile with an expression that she was always curious.

"Alice, meet Chuck Davidson. He just bought my house." Nettie said. "Chuck this is Alice Fisher. She is a strange bird, an artist. She sits around all day making pottery or painting or chipping away at a rock. She's always busy doing something. But you have to watch her, she smokes too much. Sometimes there is the funny smell coming from her house that probably isn't tobacco burning."

"Nettie would you stop?" She turned to me and said, "Nice to meet you Mr. Davidson. Nettie is always telling tales out of school. She probably smells the cigars my husband smokes." This was all said with her frowning and wagging a finger at Nettie.

"I'll try to be a good neighbor Mrs. Fisher. If you are an artist, I would enjoy seeing what you create sometime in the future." I said trying to smooth things out a little.

"I'm sure we'll have lots of chances to visit." She said before turning to Nettie. "You finally found a sucker for your place huh Nettie? Finally getting to go to your beloved Hawaii. When do you think you'll be able to go?"

"Tuesday." Nettie stated. "We close Tuesday morning and I'll be on a plane Tuesday afternoon. I'm calling the airlines and shipping company as soon as we meet June next door."

"Wow, Tuesday is fast Nettie. Jack and I will miss you. You've always been fun to be around." Alice said.

"Chuck will be fun to be around as well, I'm sure. He's young, single and will probably be throwing wild parties all the time." Nettie said prodding me with a finger.

"Go meet June. She's the one you better warn about the parties. She's home, I saw her and Sunshine in the yard a few minutes ago." Alice said.

Nettie took my hand and started toward her yard saying, "See ya later Alice, I'll come over and chat some this evening."

We went straight through Nettie's back yard across a driveway into the next yard, passing a large swimming pool and up the stairs to the back porch. Nettie walked in just like it was her own house, right through the porch into the kitchen. A very attractive lady was standing at the kitchen sink. There was a young lady at the table eating. The lady at the sink turned. The young lady at the table looked up. The kitchen wasn't very bright but the young lady had sunglasses on.

"Hey June, Sunshine, I want you to meet your new neighbor, Charles Davidson. He says to call him Chuck." Nettie waved at them and said, "Chuck this is June Davidson and her daughter Sunshine."

Sunshine partially raised from her chair and stuck out her hand in my direction. I took her hand and said "Glad to meet you." Then turned to June and said "Nice to meet you Mrs. Davidson."

June was about 5'4'- 5'5' average build, with a full chest, but hard to tell while wearing a full apron over a dress. June had light brown hair worn in a ponytail making her look young. She was probably late thirties, early forties. Her bright eyes and warm smile had a mischievous slant to her mouth.

Sunshine who was listening to a portable CD player with headsets had on a tank top that was filled nicely giving some cleavage to view. Because she was sitting, I couldn't really tell much of her build. She looked to be in her twenties but hard to tell with sunglasses. Her shoulder length hair was the same light brown as June's but pulled to the sides and pinned to stay out of her face.

"So you're finally on your way to Hawaii. I'm going to miss you Nettie, we've been neighbors for a long time, over twenty years now." June said all this wiping her hands on her apron then sticking her hand out to me.

"Yep, I'll be leaving next Tuesday but before then, I'll come over to visit some. We need to get back to the house so I can show Chuck around some more." Nettie said this then turned back toward the door.

"Nice to have met you both, Mrs. Davidson and Sunshine." I said turning to leave.

June then said. "Don't be a stranger Chuck, come visit and call me June, okay?"

"Alright June, see you again soon." I said following Nettie out the door.

When we got to Nettie's back door she didn't pull a key out or anything, she just opened the door and walked in. I must have had a strange look on my face as Nettie said. "Haven't ever locked the doors. Probably should but never have. If a neighbor needs something and I'm not here, it's open, same for them. This is a quiet neighborhood. No one ever bothers us here."

"That's really nice. Good that you have good friends as neighbors to watch out for each other." I said.

"Let me show you the basement." Nettie said leading me to the alcove with the stairs going up and the door with the stairs leading down.

The main area of the basement was one large room with a couple of leather couches and some big leather chairs pushed back against the walls. There was a table with four chairs as well. On one side of the room was a pool table almost completely surrounded by boxes from floor to ceiling.

"That's the stuff I'm keeping and shipping to Hawaii. It'll be gone by tomorrow. Here, let me show you the furnace room and the laundry room." Nettie said.

We looked into the furnace room to see a hot water heater and a modern furnace and air conditioner. The next door over was a room with a washer, dryer, a table stacked with towels and a fixed ironing board. There was a laundry basket on the floor under a large vent coming from the ceiling.

Nettie pointed to the vent and said there were small doors in each bathroom so you could just put dirty clothes or towels into the door and they would slide down to the basket. Pretty neat.

We went back up to the kitchen where Nettie sat down at the counter. "In a way, I'm glad to get rid of this huge place. When all the kids were here and Herb was alive, it didn't seem so big. Now it's just too much for me. I want to go to Hawaii, but I also needed to have this home go to someone who will enjoy it."

"I don't know how I'll take care of such a huge place." I said. "Guess I'll have to look for a part time house keeper to help out. I would probably need someone once or twice a week. I think I could swing that."

"You're in luck." Nettie exclaimed. "You have the answer right next door. June does some light housekeeping for a couple of people in the neighborhood. One of the people she worked for just moved out so she needs another customer. I'll tell her so you can make arrangements with her."

"That's a stroke of luck all right. This has been my lucky day." I said thinking that this has been a busy lucky day.

I looked at my watch and was surprised to see it was almost five o'clock. "No wonder I'm hungry. Nettie, we missed lunch, how about I take you out for supper? Kind of a bonus, seal the deal meal, okay?"

"You know, that sounds nice. Let's do it and I know just the place. Come on." She grabbed her purse and went out the back door.

Nettie directed me to a small restaurant in an old house in the opposite direction from the mall. When we went in the only sign that it was a restaurant was a small sign that said "Vincents." Inside was a very small bar and a larger room with about four tables. Adjoining was another room with about three more tables. There was a couple at the bar and two tables with people. A very large, tall lady seated us and asked for a drink order. Nettie surprised me and asked for a whiskey sour. I asked for my favorite, a Beefeater martini.

"Herb used to drink martini's here." Nettie said. "He didn't drink much but when he did it was here. When he would come up here in the evenings sometime he would drink scotch with his buddies at the bar. Sometimes, Vince or Georgia would call me to come for him if he was having to good a time. Funny how those friends all passed away about the same time, but they were all older."

"Nettie, I know this isn't proper but how old are you?" I asked.

"Don't mind telling you at all. I'm seventy-six going on seventy-seven next month. But don't let age fool you. I'm feeling great and have a lot of living to do yet. My family all lived pretty long. I have an aunt who is ninety-eight this year and still drives. Can you imagine?" Nettie said all this with a calmness that made you think she would live forever.

"I would never have guessed. You look like, maybe sixty, sixty-five at the oldest. Hope I'll look as good." I said.

"Oh you flatterer. You know just what to say to a lady. Note that I did not say old lady." She actually giggled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.