The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 38: Eggs

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38: Eggs - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Tes stood in the shadows and watched as one carload after another arrived keeping careful count of the number of women. When the cars had not shuttled back for more passengers for some time she slipped away unnoticed. Tes retuned to the computer building and sat down in front of the terminal. She brought up a private account that only she could access and made an entry.

Two weeks later, she set up a meeting with the other elders, Mark, Steve, Dawn, Mist, Maj, Mika, and Naomi. They had become know as they elders because they were older than the others. Not one of them though looked to be more than their mid to late twenties thanks to the longevity serum Tes had injected. All the Silkas had been received the treatment shortly after their arrival. She had a rule that each person who turned twenty was injected on their twentieth birthday.

The elders gathered in the computer room as Tes had requested.

"What gives Tes?" Steve asked.

"Yes," the others repeated. Tes had refused to divulge the reason for this meeting. She stepped to the door and braced it shut and then started to talk.

"Steve, you need to start constructing new buildings as fast as you can erect them figure on several nurseries about twice the size as the one we have now. Oh and Steve better build about ten of them," Tes said.

"Maj you need to go into high gear building new robots, ones that are orientated toward infant care," Tes continued.

The elder's eyes had gotten wider as Tes dished out orders.

"What the hell are you saying Tes?" Asked Steve. As he voiced the question that was on every mind there.

"We need to prepare for explosive growth of our population. You all know that I have been dissatisfied with the birth rate here in the community for quite some time. It seems the young people here are always busy and don't want to slow down long enough to carry a baby. I mean our first born are thirty now and none of them have had kids. (Tes didn't know about Tani) So I took care of that."

Mist got a scared look on her face and said, "Tes what have you done?"

"Well I knew that when all the young were gathered at the party in that place they were first going to have a toast. I spiked that drink with Eroctin."

Dawn gasped. "Tes don't you remember the last time we drank Eroctin and had multiple partners? We had babies from each of the three men we made love to. I don't know it for a fact but I suspect that each woman there had sex with men at least ten times." A look of sheer terror came to Dawn's face as she the reality of the situation sunk in and she continued, "Tes you have sentenced each of those women to death for none of them will survive being pregnant with ten or more babies at the same time."

"Relax Dawn I thought of that and therefore I carefully reformulated and manipulated Eroctin. The new formula will cause the women to conceive from each male partner they had. With the new formula when the woman's egg is fertilized instead becoming an infant it remains an egg and grows that way. In one month's time, about a week from now, each woman will go into a mild labor and lay multiple eggs which then will continue to grow, with our help, for another six months outside the body until it reaches the full size of a normal delivery infant at which time it will hatch into a normal term baby."

Tes paused a moment and then continued, "There were twenty-one women at that party, I took careful count, I estimate that each one of them probably had sex with a male about twenty times over the course of the three days they were there I therefore figure we are about to see four-hundred-twenty eggs delivered."

As the figure Tes had given sunk in the assembled elder's faces took on a look of incredulity. Tes had grossly underestimated however. In reality they were about to see over six-hundred eggs delivered. Tes had failed accurately to figure the effects of the pill the partiers had each taken and the ability of one woman to inseminate another due to the dildos.

The next two weeks saw furious activity. Several nurseries were quickly erected. A host of new robots were built and Tes had the monitoring equipment and multitude of incubators built within the buildings to maintain secrecy. The young adults watched this construction and thought the elders had lost their minds. Steve had found many excuses to keep the young adults from entering the new buildings saying simply they were to be a surprise to the community. The young adults were far too busy with other things to pay much attention to what was being built in the new buildings and dismissed it from their thoughts.

It had been a month since the party and in the final hours before the month ended the bellies of the twenty-one women who had attended began to swell. Tani's belly became huge. She felt like her insides were being torn apart as she was stretched and became bigger in just a few hours. Her stomach reminded her of how she had swollen when giving birth to the twins but she just knew this could not be. For one thing she now knew that Eroctin was needed for pregnancy to occur and she had not had any. She was at a loss to explain what else it could be. Tasha was exhibiting the same symptoms as they had been forced to stop their military training exercises. Too a lesser extent all the women save the ones who had not been at the party were experiencing the same conditions. One by one she had dismissed the women to go see Redi and Tes at the med facilities. She had even sent Sonya among the last group. At last other than the men and the women from the couples who had not been at the party, Tasha and Tani herself were the only ones left. She had canceled training for the rest of the day and the two of them went to the med center themselves. None of the ones she had sent on sick call had returned.

When the women began, arriving Tes had summoned the rest of the elders telling them simply that the time had arrived. Redi was among the first of the women to experience these symptoms and Tes had treated her immediately. With Redi safely drugged and out of the way there were none left to research and discover what Tes had done.

Tes had carefully developed a drug to be injected in each woman. The drug would not affect the eggs that were about to be laid nor even render the women unconscious. It would deaden the pain and most importantly it would fog the mind so that none would remember what was about to happen. One by one and some times as a small group the women arrived and were given the drug. They were then quietly moved to one of the new buildings and placed in their own curtained off room. Tani and Tasha were the last to arrive of the twenty-one women.

"I need to see Redi right away," Tani said.

"She's not here right now Tani but if you are suffering from the same conditions as the other women you have sent I have found out what it is and developed a treatment. Here let me administer the treatment," Tes said and without further delay, she injected the drug into Tani and Tasha.

"Sit down dears for the inoculation will make you very weak for a time," Tes said.

Tani sat and as the drug started to make its way through her, her vision began to get foggy. Vaguely she remembered being undressed and placed into a bed by one of the robots and then she had been outside for a moment. Then she was inside once more and had seen Dawn and Naomi though both had been hazy and their movements had been slow and jerky. Then she had been enclosed in an area that was surrounded by, were they curtains, she wasn't sure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.