The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 33: Tarak and Family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Tarak and Family - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

After Elan had left Tarak found himself alone in the single men's quarters and lonely. Terak was not a loner, he like so many of the Silkas just did not have any close friends that had survived. He was acquainted with Xantara, though not closely, and was happy when she came into the quarters to visit. He had just taken a shower and only had his pants on when she arrived. They sat at the nearby table and engaged in small talk and in the mean time Xantara let her eyes rove over his muscular chest and arms. She looked at his deep brown eyes and short brown hair that was still wet from the shower and then got to the real purpose of her visit.

"Zalia, Lavinia, and I have talked and we would like to invite you to share meals with us. There is no sense in you being over here and eating alone and having no one to talk to."

Tarak gladly accepted and the next evening after work, he went over and joined them. As the evening wore on Xantara went further and proposed that he move his belongings over and use one of the vacant bunks that were available at the far end of the bay. "After all it doesn't make sense for you to eat over here and spend the evening over here visiting and then go back over there just to sleep.

Tarak just smiled and agreed.

The next night the women helped him move his belongings and take up occupancy of the farthest bunk from them. They helped him build a makeshift curtain so that he would have privacy. They built one for themselves as well and when it was time, they parted and went to bed.

Xantara was a longhaired beauty with hair down almost to her butt and tits that were very large on her five feet five frame. She had a flat stomach, a small waist and flaring hips. Her brown almond colored eyes were very seductive. Tarak crawled into his bed. When he closed his eyes visions of her beautiful body and smile flashed through his mind.

He tossed and turned uncomfortably as his thoughts continued to dwell on Xantara but finally he went to sleep. Tarak was a light sleeper and he woke when the curtains parted momentarily and subdued light from the bay flashed across his eyes. He reached up to turn on the lamp by his headboard only to have a soft feminine hand close over his and stop him.

Xantara's voice whispered, "May I join you?" and without waiting for his consent she slithered in bed beside him. As she snuggled up next to him he felt a shiver run through him. As she leaned over and kissed him one of her large smooth tits brushed against his chest and he realized that other than her panties she was entirely naked. One kiss led to another and then feeling and caressing followed. As their passion increased so to did their touching of each others body and before long the two of them were engaged in sex. All night long, they fucked and then Xantara left his bed just before first light.

The next day not a single word was said by either about the night before although both had a difficult time remaining awake even under Tani's grueling pace of training. Nothing was said at supper and Tarak turned in early.

Just as on the previous night, the curtains parted and Tarak thought Xantara had come to visit him again. He was surprised when the naked body that snuggled up to him was not Xantara's. She rustled under the sheet for a short time, as she removed his boxer shorts, and her panties and then rolled on top of him. Her feet were outside of his and her pussy matched perfectly with his crotch. As she finished molding herself to him her breasts flattened against his chest and her lips found his in a lust filled kiss. She must be the same five feet ten height as he. All doubts as to the identity of his lover were expelled when her lips whispered in his ear, "I need to be fucked and you're elected." Zalia was the same height as he and had large clavo (orange) sized breasts. She had short hair and cursed as well as any man she had a muscular body and was as strong as most men. They fucked several times and each time she climaxed she placed her hands in his stretching their arms wide, her hands shook in his. She raised her chest from his pressing her lower body tightly against him and groaned softly as tremors flowed through her stomach vagina and thighs. Each time her pussy clamped tight around his shaft until the orgasm had passed and his pulsing member started to shrivel. Just as Xantara had, she left just before first light for her own bed, and the next day said nothing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.