The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 32: The Healing of Tani

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: The Healing of Tani - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Redi approached Tani and told her they needed to talk in private. Tani nodded and the two women slipped into a store room where they could talk. "What's up Redi? Why all the secrecy?" Tani asked.

Redi began to speak, "Tani I have perfected my process of re-growth and I now can restore your reproductive system but..."

The revelation was like a breath of fresh air to Tani who very much desired to have additional children someday but had resigned her self to the fact that was not going to happen, "I'm listening and I also noted you said but. What does the, but mean?"

"Well Tani although you won't go into a coma as in the re-growth of limbs it will require you to remain in bed for two or three weeks. That will be complicated since I do not believe I can keep the real reason for your re-growth secret from Tes."

"Three weeks flat on my fucking back you say. Damn it Redi you give me hope and then you snatch it away."

"I have an idea Tani so just hear me out. You'll need to find a reason to be gone and that I will leave up to you but what if you go stay at the cave house? It is very seldom used and usually by the elders who are very busy right now. I'll watch and disrupt any plan they might have for using it if one comes up. There are two robots up there that can take care of your daily needs and I think I can manage to slip away unnoticed every three days to check on you. We can set up a radio frequency that I will constantly monitor just in case of complications. What do you think of my idea?"

Tani liked the idea and started racking her brain to think up an excuse to be gone for that length of time. Finally she thought of one and the plan was set in motion.

The day came and Tani announced her plans to leave and explore the various passes and see if she could find any more ways through the mountains since they would eventually check the area beyond for any wandering Silka survivors, at least that's the story she told. Of course Ujiah and a number of others wanted to go with her but she told them that she needed some alone time, which was not unusual for Tani, and they finally accepted it, although grudgingly on Ujiah's part.

"Are you sure you won't let me go with you Tani?" Ujiah asked.

"I'm sure Uji, besides you need to stay here, and take care of Misty and Lynn," Tani said and then added in her usual vulgar language, "I'm sure they will keep you so busy that you won't even miss one less pussy to fuck."

Ujiah smiled and said, "You know better Tani. I'll miss you a lot and not just your pussy. Misty and Lynn will miss you too."

With nothing more to say, Tani hopped on her two-seat air car and flew away to the north. When she had gotten out of sight, she reduced her altitude and doubled back to the cave house.

Redi loaded the supplies she needed and slipped away in her air car. She landed and put her car in the garage noticing that Tani's was already there. She met her in the living room and they went to the bedroom where Redi told Tani to strip and get into bed. When this was done she injected the micro-machines and set up the rest of the equipment. She set a radio beside the bed tuned to their agreed frequency, instructed the servant robots and after visiting with Tani for a while she left before she was missed below in the community.

The house was very quiet. Tani looked around and then realized that this was the same bed where she had gotten pregnant with Redimi and Stan. Tears started to flow down her eyes as she thought of them. She wiped away the tears and smiled, Soon with any luck she would be able to have more children. Though you won't know it Redimi and Stan you might have brothers and sisters. No, she corrected her self you will have brothers and sisters. I might as well do some studying while I'm here. She had one of the robots bring her a laptop computer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.