The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 29: Sonya's Family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Sonya's Family - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Sonya had recovered and thanks to Redi's injected machines, her missing arm had been replaced with one just like her old one. The story of her fight with Lucinda and her fight with the other robots had been told again and again and each time it was told it was embellished to greater heights of heroism the story also included the fact that she had done all this while wearing nothing but her panties. Tani called her one bad ass girl with a chuckle and the saying stuck. This saying became her nick name it was shortened to Bad Girl and from then on that was what she was called by her friends.

Sonya was curious; she had heard about body piercing and had also heard about tattoos but had seen none. She asked Tasha about them. Tasha motioned her around the corner of a nearby building and unzipped her jumpsuit to the waist. She pulled it open and proudly displayed her pierced tits and navel for Sonya's inspection. Sonya looked at the bright silver rings that dangled from each and determined that she too would have them soon. Tasha told her of Lynn, Misty and Tani who also had pierced clits and then she told of Star, Rain and Autumn's tattoos. Sonya decided that she must see these too.

Sonya approached Rain and, point blank, asked her about her tattoos. Rain smiled and checking to make sure that no one else was in the machine shop they occupied at the time began to unzip her jumpsuit. She shrugged her jumpsuit from her shoulders and let it fall around her ankles. Rain slipped her panties down and stood exposed for Sonya's inspection. Sonya touched the dragon figure that was on Rain's right breast lovingly. Rain then spun and showed the three symbols and names that were on her butt and butt crack. When Sonya had finished looking, Rain calmly pulled her panties up and then her jumpsuit.

"Thank you," Sonya said.

"Not a problem, do you intend to get tattoos too Sonya?" Rain asked.

"Oh yes, no doubt about that," Sonya purred, "I love that... dragon did you call it?"

Sonya talked to Tani, told her of her intention of creating a family unit, and asked for a few days off along with three other people in the unit. Tani just smiled and agreed. Sonya made arrangements to take the yacht out and then approached her potential lovers.

First, she talked to Elan. Elan had been attracted to Sonya for a long time even before the attack on their previous village and it was not hard to convince him to accompany her on the voyage she planned.

Next, she went to Shileea who was a good friend and asked if she would like to go. Shileea agreed and asked if Jordan could go too which was just what Sonya had planned all along. Sonya agreed and together they asked Jordan to go with them. Jordan agreed right away.

Now that her potential family had all agreed to go with her, Sonya became very busy with preparations. First she went to Redi and asked her to perform the now familiar operation of piercing her nipples. Then she told Redi of her other desires. At first Redi was shocked but then she just smiled and nodded her head in affirmation.

"Come back two days from now and I will have the things you want," Redi said.

Sonya then went to see Misty, Lynn and Sarah and told them what she wished to have and why. They smiled and agreed telling her to pick up the items in a couple days.

Sonya went to Mika and asked if she could move into the house that was unoccupied since the deaths of the couple that lived there. He approved of the move.

Two days passed and Sonya picked up her items from Redi and the other three women and loaded them aboard the yacht.

At last the day came. Sonya boarded a couple hours before the scheduled arrival of her companions. Sonya toured the yacht and saw that it was crewed by two robots. On deck lounge chairs were set up for relaxing in the sun at both the front and rear of the ship. She walked below into a lounge with plush couches all around the room which had large windows that offered views in three directions. The rear of this lounge opened into a well equipped kitchen area with a table that would seat ten. A door lead from the back of the kitchen/galley and opened into a hallway. Four doors two per side opened from the hall into state rooms that had a full sized bed, dresser and closet. Each state room had its own bathroom. Sonya walked to the closed door at the end of the hallway and opened it, what greeted her eyes on the other side was unbelievable. The master bedroom was huge. It had its own sitting area with two couches. The carpeting on the floor was so plush that your feet sunk in almost an inch. She had never seen a bed as large as the one that sat along one wall it would easily accommodate ten people. The bedspread was made of a red velvet material and there were mirrors on the canopy above it. Sonya sat on the edge and started pushing buttons in the control panel that was built into its headboard. The lights dimmed and she pushed the next button. Soft music started playing and as she moved through the buttons first holographic scenes of various landscapes began to dance on all four walls and then the bed rose a few inches from the floor and began to slowly rotate.

Wow, talk about a pleasure palace, she thought and chuckled. Sonya turned everything off and continued on her tour. Two doors opened at the rear of the room. One was a large walk-in closet and the other opened into a large bathroom. This bathroom had two toilets, three sinks with ample counter space, two showers, a whirlpool bath and a hot tub with seating for six. She smiled, shook her head and turned the lights out. Sonya retraced her steps being careful to close the doors behind her and went back on deck. She instructed the robot to take her packages to the master bedroom and then took a seat on the lounge and waited.

As she sat, she thought of three who would soon join her. Elan was tall for a Silka at five feet eleven. At one time he had been skinny but the physical exercise and hard work of Tani's unit had made him fill out and become well muscled now. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. His skin was the same golden tan as all Silkas.

Shileea was the same five feet four inches as her and had shoulder length brown hair. She had grey eyes that were rare among the Silkas, her breasts were large clavo (same as orange) sized like Sonya's own. They were topped with chocolate brown areolas. Her pussy was the same color of brown.

Jordan was petite only five feet one inches. She too had shoulder length brown hair. She had brown eyes and breasts the same size as Sonya's own but they looked much bigger on her small frame. She had chocolate brown areolas and pussy just like the other two women.

The three people boarded and the robots took their luggage to three separate staterooms. They joined Sonya in lounges on the deck and the four of them started to visit as the ship set sail. All day they looked at the sights and talked and their meals were delivered to them by a robot servant. Late in the afternoon they anchored in the beautiful cove that Rain had talked about. When darkness fell they retired to the lounge and continued to discuss their experiences as members of Tani's unit until at last they retired to their state rooms for the night.

Sonya went into the master bedroom and then into the master bath to start her transformation. She took the package Redi had provided and spread the contents over the counter. First she applied the depilation cream to the fur on her legs and genitals leaving only a small diamond shaped patch above her clit.

She read Redi's instruction and then picked up one of the four vials and a syringe. She inserted the needle at the end of the syringes and carefully drew some of the liquid within to the proper mark and then set the vial down. She pinched her left nipple and stretched it tight away from her. She held her breath and stuck the syringe needle into her areola. Ignoring the momentary pain she pushed the plunger down and injected the liquid. There was a slight moment of pain and then a warm sensation. She pulled the syringe out and watched in fascination as her areola and nipple began to change from chocolate brow to bright blue. She smiled in satisfaction and filled the syringe once more. She repeated this operation on her right areola and both outer labia lips.

Next, she opened a package she had gotten from Lynn and started applying the tattoos she had asked for. They each became warm for a short time and then she removed the stencil from each place she wanted tattooed. Sonya looked at the results. Where she had removed each stencil, a tattoo had been branded to her skin. She took a bottle that Redi had supplied and stepped into the shower. She squeezed a small amount into her hand and rubbed it in the small patch of pubic hair and then on her head. She finished showering and dried her hair. She then viewed herself in the mirror.

Sonya had transformed. Blue was her favorite color and she smiled as she looked at herself. Her upper thighs had a one inch wide band of blue that circled them and was made up of curly-Q designs, her labia lips were outlined by what appeared to be flickering red and yellow flames. On her left breast was a small figure from Silka myths. It had a human body with spread wings and a tail. The body was black, the wings were red with black streaks and the tail alternated with red and black stripes. The tail curled around her blue areola and ended just above her nipple in a black tuft. She turned and looked at her rear side. High on her left ass Cheek was the word Bad and on her right ass cheek was the word girl. Above the crack of her ass were more yellow and red flames. She turned back and looked at the hair on her head. It had been dyed silver blue and the small diamond pubic patch matched. Satisfied she put on a bathrobe and walked to Shileea's room.

Sonya knocked on the door and when Shileea opened it, the first thing she saw was Sonya's hair

"Sonya what have you done to your hair? It's... ," She started.

Sonya placed her finger on Shileea's lips and pushed her way into the room. "Let me speak," She said.

In a low sultry voice Sonya started, "Shileea we have been friends for many years. I have always valued your friendship but now I wish for more. Shileea I want you for a lover. I want to feel your body against mine. I hope you feel the same for me."

Shileea's eyes grew wide, "Sonya I do want you but the taboos of our people forbid it."

"The taboos are for the past, we are in a new world now and reality dictates we must have female lovers as well as male. Tasha is doing it and I would do it too. I will let you decide though. If you do not wish to be my lover I will find another."

For a moment Shileea's grey eyes locked with Sonya's brown and then Sonya saw all that she needed to in them. Placing her hands on each of Shileea's cheeks and holding her head in place Sonya kissed her lips. "Follow me and I will show the prize that I offer," Sonya said smiling and turned away.

Shileea followed her down the hall and into the master bedroom. Shileea closed the door and Sonya stepped to the center of the room. She untied the bow that held her bathrobe closed and shrugged it off. Sonya turned at the same time to face Shileea. Shileea's breath caught as she saw what else Sonya had done. She examined her from head to toe, her eyes filled with lust. Shileea stepped forward and shrugging off her bathrobe pressed her naked body to Sonya's. They kissed and their hands traveled over each other.

"I love what you have done Sonya," Shileea breathed.

"Do you wish the same Shileea? The choice is yours."

"You can do all this here?" Shileea asked.

"Well I can't pierce your nipples Redi will have to do that if you desire that done but I can do everything else. This is what I had in mind," Sonya chuckled. Sonya told Shileea her plans and Shileea readily agreed to them.

Shileea removed her panties and they both stepped into the master bath. Shileea gasped as she saw Sonya pick up another syringe and start drawing a measured amount in it from a vile on the counter. "This will sting for just one second Shileea but then it will feel warm." Sonya pinched Shileea's nipple and pulled it outward till it was taunt. She quickly jabbed the needle in and pressed down on the plunger. Sonya pulled the syringe from Shileea and filled it once more. She repeated this process until she had injected Shileea's other areola and both labia lips. The two women looked at the results. Shileea now had bright red areolas and labia lips.

Sonya rubbed the depilating cream on Shileaa's pussy and legs leaving the small diamond patch of pubic hair and then after a moment wiped the hair off. Sonya put stencils around each of Shileea's upper thighs and after a few minutes of warmth removed them. Shileea now had two inch wide bands around her thighs with red curly-Q designs. She applied the mystical figure to Shileea's left breast and then applied flame tattoos outlining her labia lips. These flames were yellow and blue. She spun Shileea around and applied more yellow and blue flames to Shileea's ass crack. On her cheeks she put the words Hot on the left cheek and Stuff on the right.

Shileea took two tubes of cream and stepped into the shower. When she finished and stepped out the hair on her head was the same silver blue as Sonya but her diamond shaped patch of pubic hair was bright red.

Sonya and Shileea held each other at arms length and looked at one another. "Well, shall we see if Jordan wants to be part of our family?" Sonya asked.

"Yes, but first I have another idea," Shileea said and pulled Sonya close. She pressed her lips to Sonya's. They tumbled into the bed and made love to each other. An hour later when both women were hot and sweaty but fully satisfied Shileea said, "Now we can get Jordan."

Both women put their bathrobes on and since Shileea knew Jordan better she went down the hall to get her. Sonya sat on the bed and thought, one down two to go. It was not long before Shileea returned leading Jordan by the hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.