The New Start
Chapter 26: Tasha the Rebel

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Tasha the Rebel - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Emma had always been friends with Tasha. The two girls had been pals since they were toddlers. Em, for that was what her friends called her, had watched the metal beast that pursued them. When the other metal beast had shot it out of the sky she was thrilled. She got a closer look at it while hiding in the trees and seeing it sitting in the clearing. She was amazed when a human female climbed from it and even more impressed when she learned that it was piloted by another human. She was happy when her people had decided to join the Zaflan and immediately had decided that one day she would pilot one of these metal beasts that she learned later were air cars.

Em was one of the few Silkas that had looked over the side in their first air car ride and watched as the ground whisked by below them. From then on she was a passenger on any flight she could get on. She learned that Ujiah was the air instructor and hounded him incessantly to teach her. At last Ujiah relented and he found Em to be a fantastic student. She had sharp eyes and great reflexes, she learned all the instruments and gauges quickly and soon could fly one like she had been born in it. She, like Ujiah, could make one almost dance on its bow or stern. She was the first full time pilot and was assigned to one of the AAC's as its captain. Em was only slightly taller than Tasha at five feet four inches, her thick hair was shoulder length, she had the typical Silka brown eyes and her breasts, like Tasha's, were not large but firm and erect. She was dark tan like all the Silkas.

Dakoda also called Daks also loved air cars but his love was for their mechanical end and the power of their guns. He tutored under Ujiah also and soon he could almost disassemble and reassemble the AAC's blindfolded. He was also an excellent shot with the guns. Very seldom did Daks miss hitting his target regardless whether the target or his gun for that matter, were sitting still or moving. He was trim and well muscled with short hair and brown eyes. Daks was not tall only five feet eight inches. Daks had special feelings for Emma and was glad whenever their duties put them together on the same AAC, which was quite often.

Sarah had no desire for military life though she had trained and learned how to use firearms and be an aggressive fighter. She became good friends with Lynn and Misty and soon joined them in the manufacture and design of clothing. Sarah also liked to design and make jewelry. It was not long before the textile factory was expanded to make jewelry also. Sarah was even shorter than Tasha only 5 feet two inches. She had light brown hair that fell to the middle of her back, brown eyes and large breasts. Her breasts did not sag but stuck out firm and hard. Sarah liked men but she also liked Tasha a lot. She was certain Tasha did not know of this and did her best to keep it secret since, in Silka customs, same sex love was frowned upon.

Tasha began to think of ways to make Emma, Dakoda, and Sarah into her family and lovers. She would start with Sarah first for despite Sarah's attempts to hide it, Tasha knew about her affection and she shared that affection for Sarah.

Tasha had seen how Tani, Lynn, and Misty were pierced and she desired the same. She went to Tani and asked who had done it but Tani would not tell her. She went to Lynn. Lynn had never promised that she would not reveal who had pierced her. Tasha talked to Redi and agreed upon a time to have it done. They met in the med building and Redi first asked Tasha where she wished to be pierced.

"My nipples and my navel for now," Tasha said.

"Very well Tasha strip from the waist up," Redi said a non-sexual voice.

When Tasha had done this, Redi applied a cold liquid to the areas.

"What is that," Tasha asked as the cold made her nipples get hard.

"It does two things first it deadens the area so you will not feel pain and it has the added effect of making your nips get hard and erect," Redi smiled as she looked at the effects on Tasha and added, "It works too. Do you have the jewelry you wish me to insert?"

Tasha handed her three shiny silver colored rings. Redi pinched her left nipple and stretched it taunt. She shoved a surgical needle through the nipple. She repeated the process on Tasha's right nipple and next to her belly button. Redi then carefully inserted each ring in the holes she had made and screwed the clasps together.

"All done," Redi said, "Now take this," and handed Tasha a tube and told her to apply it three times per day for three days to complete the healing process. "Oh and take these too," Redi said as she handed Tasha two more tubes.

"What's in these?" Tasha asked.

"They are marked but one of them is a birth control salve. If you have sex with a Silka man then it will let you prevent getting pregnant. Just rub it on his member and put a dab in yourself. I have reformulated it to be effective on Silkas. It simply lets you choose to have sex and not get pregnant. If you wish to get pregnant well then, don't use it," She chuckled and then continued, "If you have sex with one of our Zaflan men, for example Ujiah," she winked at Tasha, "you don't need to use it either you won't conceive unless you first consume a certain beverage. The third tube is a depilatory cream. Rub it on anywhere you do not wish hair to grow. It needs to be applied once every four months. Just be careful you don't get any on the hair on your head." Redi chuckled.

"Thanks," Tasha said as she took the tubes.

Redi smiled and added, "If you choose to be like us and look like us then you need to BE like us and LOOK like us Tasha."

The deadening was starting to wear of and Tasha's nipples and navel were starting to hurt.

"Tani speaks highly of you and if Tani speaks of you at all then you must be well liked by her," Redi turned and squeezed some salve from a tube and under the pretense of simply applying pain-killing salve she caressed Tasha's navel and nipples feeling the soft areolas and the hard nipples with her hands. The cream made them glisten invitingly but also made the pain go away.

Redi had changed, gone was the quiet clinically detached and unemotional girl she had once been. In its place was a very happy young woman who was full of emotions. This was due in large part to her relationship with Jake and Marie. The love they shared for each other was strong and then don't forget the sex. The sex was fantastic, she loved it when Jake made love to her, and she loved the feel of another woman when she and Marie made love. When the three of them pleasured each other as a group it was unbelievable. Redi had discovered she liked sex, she liked sex a lot. Redi found herself getting wet just thinking of it and shook herself to return to the here and now. She pushed the thoughts of her lovers to the back of her mind and addressed Tasha.

"By the way Tasha you have nice tits; I really like the chocolate color of your areolas and nipples. I almost envy the man or woman you allow to touch and fondle them." This comment coming from Redi was a surprise but when Redi leaned forward and kissed her on the lips it was a complete shock.

"Welcome to our family Tasha," she said.

Tasha next went to Misty and Lynn to pick out an outfit. When she told them her intention to shock the Silka out of their old ways and that she intended to take on multiple lovers they insisted on designing an outfit special for her. Sarah is working on a special necklace too we can get that for you also. Tasha asked them to please not to say anything to Sarah. Lynn and Misty looked at each other and grinned.

"I take it then that Sarah is going to be one of your lovers?" Lynn asked with a grin.

"Does she know about this?" asked Misty.

"Yes to Lynn's question and no to yours Misty," Tasha said.

"Come back in two days and we will have an outfit that will set them on their heels," Lynn chuckled.

"And we will still get Sarah to make that necklace we just won't tell her who it is for," Misty laughed.

Tasha went home and carefully applied the depilatory salve to herself. She followed the instructions and then stepped into the shower. She finished washing and stepped into the bedroom to inspect herself in the full length mirror. The fine soft hair that had covered her legs was gone. With the exception of the dainty half inch wide and two inch long patch of hair that sat above her pussy she was bare. She felt her newly exposed skin, her legs were soft and smooth as were her labia lips and the surrounding area. She turned a complete circle in front of the mirror admiring her self and then jumped in bed and masturbated.

Two days went by and Tasha went to the textile factory where Lynn and Misty handed her several packages. As she was heading for the road that led to the Silka village, she was hailed by Star.

Star handed her a package to be added to the ones she already carried and said, "I talked to Misty and she told me what you have planned. Take this gift and I hope it comes in handy." Star turned and walked away.

Tasha entered her house and began to open her packages. The one Star gave her she set to one side. She stripped and started to put on her outfit. First she put on the necklace that Sarah had made. She slipped on the ultra skimpy tear drop panties that barely covered the opening between her labia lips. She slipped on the shiny black boots that zipped up the side and hugged her calves' snuggly the tops ended just below the knees. She put on the wrap around micro mini skirt made of shiny silver material and tied in place by a large pink bow on her right hip. She held up her top and then slipped it on. Two thin spaghetti straps held it up. The top was connected in the rear by a thin strip of material to which the straps were attached. It fit snug forcing her breasts up and together forming a deep cleavage through which the strands of her necklace ran. The material was scandalously brief curving around her areolas and leaving all of her cleavage and a generous portion of her inner breasts exposed. The front was held together by a sliver chain that stretched across the midpoint between her breasts.

Three small bottles and handwritten instructions on how to use them were in the next package she opened. The tipped the first bottle and applied the contents to the tip of her finger. This she brushed across her closed eyelids and was thrilled to see that her eyelids were colored to a deep shade of blue. She opened the next bottle and following instructions painted her fingernails a matching shade of blue. The last bottle she sprayed into the air in front of her and stepped into it. It smelled wonderful. She took one final look at herself in the mirror and thought, Sarah you don't stand a chance of resisting this body. Tasha looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost time.

Sarah folded the note from Tasha and put it in her pocket. The note had said simply to come to her house at seventeen-hundred because she had something for her. Sarah knocked on the door and a voice told her that the door was unlocked and to come inside. Sarah opened the door, let herself inside and froze. Tasha stood in the middle of the room wearing the most brazen and provocative outfit Sarah had ever seen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.