The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 25: Tasha

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Tasha - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Tasha walked across the central plaza of the village to the cabin that she occupied alone. At her orders the robots had constructed it specifically to her plans. Her reasoning for having separate quarters was she felt it unfitting for her to live with the women who were her subordinates. In reality Tasha had just wanted her own place. No one had been inside with the exception of Naomi. Tasha had equipped her cabin with every convenience and modern thing she could think of. A computer terminal kept her instantly in touch with everyone in the Family. She was in constant touch with Tani, the radio room and the watch at the unit headquarters. Tasha was did not wish to be alone, she just did not wish to live in the single quarters with thirteen other females. She stripped and with a sigh fell into the large bed. I will have to think of a way to end this loneliness, was her last thought before she succumbed to sleep.

She spent a lot of time with Tani and through her became good friends with Tani's lovers, Ujiah, Lynn, and Misty. One evening Tasha stayed at the compound with Tani. They ate in the cafeteria and at Tani's invitation they went to the living quarters she shared with the others.

"Tasha you seem so uptight is there something bothering you?" Tani asked.

Tasha sighed, "I miss my family Tani. My mom and dad and brother died when our village was attacked. I guess I should consider myself fortunate that I at least have my sister Naomi many of my people don't have any family at all.

Tani slid across the couch and began to massage Tasha's neck and shoulders, "We are your family now Tasha you have become a dear friend to me and I hope you feel the same toward me."

Just then, Lynn walked in and joined them on the couch. Tasha had her back to Tani to better allow Tani's skillful hands to massage the muscles of her shoulders. Lynn sat down in front of her and joined the conversation.

They touched on many subjects and Tani's skillful hands continued to work their magic. Soon the muscles in Tasha's neck and shoulders relaxed. Lynn kept commenting on how beautiful Tasha was, making Tasha blush quite often as she talked about her.

At last, Tasha asked what it was like to be with another woman and to have three lovers at the same time, "It is not unheard of for two women to be with one another in my race but it is always kept secret and is frowned upon. I'm just curious and not meaning to pry. I've never been with another woman."

Tani chuckled softly and said, "Tasha by saying, be with, do you mean fucking another woman? We call it fucking dear."

"Yes I mean fuck, I just didn't put in those terms," Tasha said and smiled.

Tani looked at Lynn over Tasha's shoulder and by unspoken agreement, their attentions to Tasha became more sexual.

Lynn pulled Tasha's feet from the floor removed her shoes and began to massage them and her calves. Tani leaned forward and started to kiss Tasha's shoulders and neck.

She whispered in Tasha's ear, "Would you like us to show you what it's like Tasha?"

Tasha sighed but said nothing. Tani changed position on the couch and leaned Tasha back so that she was able to press her lips against Tasha's. After a moment of resistance Tasha submitted and then wrapped her arms around Tani. Lynn's massage moved upwards and she was soon massaging Tasha's inner and outer thighs.

They urged Tasha to her feet and guided her across the floor. While Tani kissed her once more Lynn unzipped Tasha's jumpsuit slipped it from her shoulders and slid it to the floor. They gently laid Tasha on the bed and then both women stripped. For a brief moment Tasha looked at the body jewelry that decorated the two women. They had pierced nipples, navels and clits. From Tani's clit and labia rings hung three hearts a red one and two silver ones. Tasha closed her eyes as she felt Lynn sliding her panties down her legs. She heard the door to the room open but didn't even open her eyes at the time as Tani began to kiss her and fondle her breasts. She tensed for a moment as two more sets of hands began caressing her body and a tongue split her lips and started to probe her womanhood. Just for a moment Tani pulled away from her kiss and Tasha saw that Misty's and Ujiah's naked bodies had joined them. Tasha had not had any sex for months so it did not take long under Lynn's skilled tongue to bring Tasha to her first orgasm. It flowed through her and warmed her from head to toe. Tani scooted over slightly and Tasha felt two mouths cover her nipples and begin to suck and pinch gently. Her clit was rubbed now in addition to the probing tongue and it was not long until another orgasm surged through her. This one was like an electric jolt that spread from her center and moved outward in all directions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.