The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 23: The Party

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Party - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The original adults agreed to pull guard duty freeing the young adults and teenagers to have a party. The kids were put in bed for the night and the guard stations were manned. Eleven people sat at the tables in the cafeteria. In front of each was a glass containing a red liquid and a pill. They all wore white togas. They wrapped around their necks and formed an X that covered each breast. They crossed in another X at the small of the back and then another one at the front of their gentles the toga then wrapped around their butts and back to the front to be secured by a clip on broach. The broach was the only thing that secured the whole article of clothing. The wrapped lower part of the toga hung down to about mid thigh.

Tani went up to the podium that had been erected for the occasion. "Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention?" She said, "I don't know if you wish to be addressed as ladies and gentlemen, girls and guys or as I think of you all simply as family." A cheer went up at the last statement.

"Family then," she continued, "She held up the pill she had and the glass with the red liquid. We do not have any grapes to make wine but the robots have made a similar substitute and this red liquid is it. The wine is nonalcoholic. (Several in the crowd said ah damn) Tani continued, "this pill is not harmful it will increase your desire for and ability to perform sex. It will stimulate you so that you will have intense and frequent orgasms. It also gives you the light floating feeling of being slightly inebriated and an increase in energy." Tani put the pill on her tongue and drained the glass to wash it down. Each member of the audience did the same. Tani held up her empty glass and yelled, "now let's par-tay." The cafeteria was instantly filled with throbbing music and as Tani touched a hidden button under the podium each and every one of the togas began to flash in colors.

Lynn and Misty had outdone themselves in designing the togas. Each one had tiny electrical circuitry; no two togas displayed the same color at the same time. During the momentary transition from one color to the next the togas became completely translucent revealing the naked body they covered for all to see, but only for a moment. The overhead lights began to dim and then they began to strobe, rapidly changing from blue to red to white and then starting over again. The tables were slid over to create a dance floor. The pill began to take effect in them and soon Tani felt like every inch of her body had been touched. Countless times countless hands had rubbed and brushed her piercings particularly her tits and clit ones through the feather light material of her toga. Tani had done her share of feeling too, running her hands over butts, pussies, dicks and boobs as they all twirled and danced together. She drank another glass of wine. She saw lips brush each other countless times. The evening wore on and the effects of the pill became stronger. The music changed, a strong almost hypnotic drum beat started, couples and groups began to disappear down the hallway only to reappear a while later, some of them without their togas. Tani twirled and as she spun a hand reached out and removed her broach. The toga unraveled to hang over her shoulders exposing her naked body to all. She tossed the toga to the side she saw that many others were doing the same as their broaches were removed. Before long all of them were dancing and spinning completely nude.

A hand filled Tani's and pulled her into the darkened hallway and into to one of the even darker rooms. She didn't even look at the face of her lover she only knew it was male. She felt like her body had become one great erogenous zone. Tani climaxed almost as soon as the shaft entered her. When it had emptied itself in her and was withdrawn the hand filled hers once more and led her back to the dance floor. The next lover she had was female she was guided down on a bed and she gave oral as she was receiving it and both woman had an orgasm at almost the same time. They went back to the dance floor. The next time she was led to a bed by two sets of hands one female one male. She was fucked and sucked and she fucked and sucked in return till all three had orgasm. Over and over again this happened and each time it happened she climaxed so hard it sent tremors through her whole body. One dick she remembered was huge and filled her completely, that was all that she remembered of the sexual encounter. She looked down and saw that the lips of her labia were swollen and red more so than they had ever been before. Cum and her juices trickled from her pussy and rolled down her thighs glistening in the flashing light. Her nipples stayed hard and erect. She looked around and saw that she was not the only one with these conditions. Almost ever pussy and nipple she saw displayed similar signs. Male dicks glistened wetly and almost always they were erect. Finally, partiers began to disappear into the bedrooms and not return.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.