The New Start
Chapter 19: Seth and Autumn

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Seth and Autumn - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Seth returned late the next afternoon and Rain met him at the dock. Seth smiled as the small woman approached. Rain stopped about two feet in front of him and his smile vanished as she looked up at him and told him of the new sleeping arrangements.

"This will not work," he said in his booming voice as he looked down on her.

"It will work, the four of us will make it work," Rain said and then continued, "Tonight you are going to fuck Autumn."

"I will not. I have no desire to have sex with that woman, she is stubborn and obstinate," Seth boomed.

"And so are you but you will if you wish to have this again," Rain said and grabbed her pussy, "and I know Star feels the same."

"That is blackmail," Seth said.

"Maybe so but it also the power of the pussy," Rain giggled.

"What does Autumn have to say of this plan of yours? Seth inquired, She has no desire to have sex with me either."

"Oh she wants you alright," Rain laughed and then added, "She just doesn't know it yet. Just be ready when I when I tell you to." Rain walked forward and pulled Seth's lips down to hers. As they walked off the dock and toward their room, she relayed the plan to him.

That evening Star led Autumn into their room. The lights had been dimmed and Rain waited for them on the bed naked and inviting, motioning for them to join her. The two of them stripped and crawled on the bed. Autumn was urged to her back and Star and Rain took turns sucking on her tits and kissing her. Before long both of her nipples were wet with saliva and rock hard. Rain broke her embrace and at her urging Autumn lifted her hips letting Rain place four pillows under her. As she settled onto the pillows her womanhood was held up at almost a forty-five degree angle. Star lowered her pussy onto Autumn's mouth and leaning forward started licking Autumn's clit. At the same time Rain put two of her fingers inside Autumn and stroked her from inside. It was not long before both Autumn and Star were very wet inside and out. Star turned around and squirmed onto her perch atop the taller woman. She bent forward and letting her long hair cover their heads as usual and started kissing Autumn. Rain straddled the two women and lightly sat down with her butt resting on Star's butt.

As she felt the extra weight on her Autumn thought, It's a good thing Rain is small and light. I have both of them on me.

Rain opened Autumn's legs wide and started rubbing the woman's clit. With one finger she motioned for Seth to join them. He had been hiding in the walk-in closet. He had stripped and then cracked the door open and waited for the signal. He padded silently across the floor and stepped onto the bed coming to a standstill in front of Rain who began to run her mouth and tongue up and down the length of his shaft. His eyes grew wide as he saw the new body art that she had. He also saw that Autumn was now bare on her pussy.

So engrossed was Autumn with the kissing of Star and the rubbing of her clit by Rain she did not even notice the added weight on the bed's mattress. When Seth's erection was slick and glistened wetly with Rain's saliva Rain urged him to his knees between Autumn's open legs. The first Autumn knew of his presence was when his shaft pressed poised against her portal. She resisted the urge to clamp her legs closed and deny him access to her and instead broke her kiss with Star.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.