The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 18: The Opening of Autumn

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Opening of Autumn - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Tani had returned from her mission explaining that after carefully surveying the site it was found to be a bust. None suspected where she had really been or what her real mission was. Two days later Steve had returned and given his speech. With the two of them present, again the community was complete once more.

Lynn and Misty had spread the word of Tani's piercings so that everyone knew of them with the exception of the older adults and the children. The two of them talked to Tani incessantly about them, did she do them herself and if not who did them, did it hurt much, how long did it take, would she help them to pierce themselves and on and on. Tani finally approached Rediya and after talking to her shared her source of piercing with Misty and Lynn and told them that Rediya had agreed to perform similar operations on them. Within days both Lynn and Misty sported similar piercings to Tani's. Tani suggested that Misty and Lynn design and manufacture body jewelry in addition to clothing and asked them to make four silver dangling rings with bright red stone hearts in each for her. She had Rediya pierce each of her ears. When Lynn presented the silver and red hearts to Tani she went to her room. She removed the skull and crossbones pieces from her navel and clit and carefully placed them in a small box which she hid in the bottom of her dresser. She replaced them with the shiny red and silver hearts. She placed the other two in her ears. She went to her bunk and tumbled into it. She placed one of her hands on her lower belly.

Well Tani girl, what the hell are you going to do now? She thought. Unknown to Steve Tani had conceived the second time she had fucked him. Tani had been upset and during the time she had spent with Steve she had found what she thought was a bottle of wine and over the course of her stay at the cave house, she had consumed the entire bottle of Eroctin.

Ujiah was much easier with the sleeping arrangements of Tani, Misty, Lynn, and him once he found that Tani did indeed approve of them. He loved the fact that all the women in his foursome were now pierced. Almost every evening he made love to them. He did not always screw each one but he made it a point to always touch and fondle each one and marvel at their body jewelry. Sometimes one of the women would be curled in his arms as they watched the other two fuck each other. The four separate beds had been replaced by one large one and the four of them always slept together and naked. Tani was almost insatiable going from one lover to the next giving and receiving pleasure from each.

Jake, Marie, and Rediya had become a loving threesome. They too slept naked in one large bed. Rediya had almost never smiled before, her face had almost always had a serious look on it, now however she had a smile on her face almost all the time.

Seth had indeed been surprised to find that his new bunkmates were three women. He had no problem with Rain and Star but though he liked her very much there had always been a kind of friction between he and Autumn. The feeling was shared by Autumn, she liked Seth but it seemed like every time one of them said something to one another it ended up in an argument. Unlike the other groups they still had separate beds. She had sat on her bed and watched as Star, with the help of Rain had been introduced to Seth's large member for the first time. Rain had made sure that she gave Star a lot of oral stimulation so that she was very wet before hand. To his credit Seth had been very gentle as he inserted himself in Star a little at a time letting her stretch to accept him. Once he was all the way in and she became accustomed to him Star enjoyed the experience very much. She loved the attention she received from both her lovers and the feel of her womb stretched and filled was wonderful. From then on she had no trouble and let Seth fuck her any time she could pry him away from Rain. More often than not, the three of them made love together with Seth filling each of them in turn while the one not being screwed divided her attentions between both.

They did not leave out Autumn, Seth would watch as Rain and Star pleasured Autumn bringing her to one orgasm after another. The four of them were never together though. Either Seth or Autumn watched.

Seth had a planned fishing trip with Mark and Rain and Star began to make plans for Autumn to take place while he was gone. Star gave a set of plans to one of the robots and the finished item was delivered to her later that day. That night Rain and Star retired early along with Autumn. The three women stripped. Autumn looked at Star and Rain's genital areas. Star had a small triangular patch of black pubic hair just above her vagina opening. The lower point of the triangle ended at the beginning of her opening. The rest of her genital area was bare. Rain was identical but with white hair. Earlier that day each woman had applied what was called a tattoo, of a black rose about two inches to the left of her left outer labia lip and a small dragon-like figure on all fours (which Mark had described) on her right breast just above and to the left of the areola with its tail circling around it. Autumn looked at herself. Her entire genital area was covered by black curly pubic hair. Thanks to Star and Rain this would soon change. Rain went to the closet and got the dye kit, templates and the depilation cream. Star gently guided Autumn to her back across the bed and Rain and Star started their work on her body. First they applied the depilation cream. After a few minutes they were able to wipe the hair off leaving Autumn bare with the exception of the small triangle above her pussy that matched theirs. The templates of the rose and the dragon were then applied. Once activated the templates became warm almost hot and a few minutes later Rain and Star peeled them off. When the templates were removed Autumn looked down and saw that a rose and dragon tattoo had been branded on her skin. Autumn was then rolled to her stomach. A template was applied to each cheek of her ass about a quarter of the way down and another was applied in the small of her back and part way into her ass crack. The same heat was felt and then the templates were removed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.