The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 17: Autunm and Star

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Autunm and Star - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

It was late afternoon Autumn and Mist were watching the nine four olds on the playground. Autumn did her best to engage Mist in light happy conversation while they kept their eyes on the children but Mist still had that sad look in her eyes that had been there ever since Steve had left and secluded himself in the cave house. Mist loved Steve and missed him very much. Mist was at a loss as to how to help Steve and that bothered her a lot.

Autumn gave up on the conversation and just stood next to Mist in silence watching the children. The sun faded giving way to night and the two women rounded up the children. They escorted them into the cafeteria made sure each child got a tray of food and were seated at the smaller table made special for them.

Tes, Maj, Dawn and Mark walked in and fixing their trays of food, joined Mist and Autunm. They visited with each other about their work and projects of the day while keeping watchful eyes on the four year olds. After some time Mist excused herself and left to go relieve Star at the radio and video monitoring station, which had been moved to the computer building.

In a few minutes, Star entered and after fixing her food joined them. She told them that Seth and Rain would not return till the next day as Rain had discovered a new island and her explorations had made them run late. They were therefore spending the night in a cove they had found at the island.

What Star did not tell them was that she knew of Rain's plan to seduce Seth. Star had little doubt that Rain would be successful for she knew of the skimpy bikini and she also knew Rain. That little woman was very persuasive and very sexy when she wanted to be. Star knew of this from first hand experience. Rain had seduced her many times. The thought of those penetrating blue eyes, the soft smooth blue skin, her great tits and those lovely tentacles, don't forget those tentacles, sent shivers through Star and made her horny besides. Was it getting hot in here or was it just her? Star shifted uncomfortably in her seat and before long excused herself and went to her room. Star read a book for a while, worked on the portable computer for a while longer, anything to get her mind off of Rain, then removed her hair from its braid. She leaned her head back and shook her long hair to untangle it. She stripped and wrapping a towel around her went to the shower. When she returned from the shower she used the dryer she had developed. Thanks to this dryer, which removed the water moisture from her hair but did not use high heat, the drying time was not impossibly long. Star sat on the edge of her bed still draped in the towel and brushed her hair which she had pulled over her shoulder and to the front of her to allow for easier brushing. Then she began to hear the muted sounds of love making in the next room. As the sounds continued she began to get warm once more. With a sigh she flopped to her back leaving her feet on the floor. Star closed her eyes, unwrapped the towel, and began to masturbate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.