The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 16: Seth and Rain

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Seth and Rain - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Seth still helped Mark with the animal herds and building and repairing the corrals and fences with the help of the robots. He spent a lot of his time on the fishing boat. Most often he went with Mark but when Mark couldn't go he enjoyed the company of anyone who was willing to accompany him. One of the robots went with him at all times and helped. There was still a lot of physical work involved and Seth had the strong muscles to prove it. He also had a deep dark golden tan. Quite often he did not wear a shirt and the women of the community liked to look. Rain especially liked to look.

Rain had a passion for anything that involved the ocean. She swam almost as well as a fish. She spent a lot of time in the water and underwater. Thanks to Jake and Star's invention of a breathing unit that separated oxygen from the sea water she was able the stay underwater almost indefinitely only limited by the need for food and drink. Star was one of her best friends and jokingly said that she wouldn't be surprised if Rain didn't have webs growing between her fingers and toes. She spent hours studying plant life, rock formations and compositions and of course sea life.

Rain was not a virgin; she had lost that to Jake when she was only fourteen. They had both been clumsy and inexperienced. It had hurt like hell and the two of them had never been together again. Rain and Star had explored each others bodies and even stimulated each other to climax but Rain wanted to make love to a male again. Jake was now with Marie. Ujiah was with Tani but Seth was available and besides he was desirable.

Rain began to plan and scheme on ways to seduce him. One day while eating and visiting with Misty and Lynn she learned of their desire to design and make new types of clothing. Instantly a thought flashed into Rain's mind and she asked Misty and Lynn to design and make a sexy, seductive swim suit for her. Misty and Lynn agreed, they had their second customer. A few days later they gave Rain a very small package. Rain smiled in satisfaction as she examined the swim suit later in the privacy of her room. Now she had only to await an opportunity.

One day she had requested that Seth take her out to explore the ocean floor once more. Mark was supposed to go with them but a last minute birth by one of the bison made him cancel. All day long they went from location to location. Each time Rain wearing a knee length wet suit and her breathing unit dived overboard and stayed under water for a long time exploring. Seth patiently waited each time spending his time with the robot mending fishing nets.

Late that afternoon they spotted an island. Seth had passed this island many times before but had never stopped. They circled the island and on the side that faced away from the open sea they spotted a small cove. Rain asked Seth to enter it and Seth dutifully complied.

The cove was beautiful. Through crystal waters the bottom was visible many feet below.

"I simply must explore this," Rain said.

Seth anchored the boat while Rain went below in the cabin to change. This time instead of the efficient though plain wetsuit she opened the package she had received and slipped the bikini on. She then strapped the breathing unit in its place against the small of her back. This unit was about six inches wide and four inches tall and was held in place by two adjustable straps that circled her. A tube ran from the top of the unit up the center of her back and over one shoulder to end at a mouthpiece. When the mouthpiece was in place air was sucked through it and then expelled through the wearer's nose.

Seth had his back to the cabin steps but hearing the soft footsteps of bare feet as Rain returned to the deck he turned. His jaw dropped and his eyes grew wide. Rain was wearing a very skimpy bikini. Silver triangles barely covered her areolas, the small bumps of her nipples clearly showing in the material. A patch of material just wide enough to cover her vagina was held in place by a narrow matching sliver string. The material was so small that a few curly strands at the top of the small patch of white pubic hair peeked above it and this completed her outfit. The material of her bikini had special properties which caused it to adhere to her skin much like two magnets stick to each other. The effect was better than if Rain had walked back on deck stark naked. Rain averted her dark blue eyes so that Seth would not see the mischievous look in them. As she turned her back and padded to the back of the boat she purposely caused her hips to sway seductively. He did not see the smile of satisfaction and success at his reaction that spread across her lips. His eyes were focused on her blue butt cheeks that were bare and had a small silver string running between them to join with the one that circled her waist.

Rain reached the back of the boat and gracefully dived into the water. Her dive caused almost no splash as she slipped beneath the surface and swam to the bottom of the cove. Rain glanced out of the corner of her eye and as she had hoped, Seth was watching her.

Now how long should I stay down here teasing and tantalizing him, she thought and started to swim from rock to plant to rock showing off the muscular but supple curves of her body with each smooth swimming stroke.

Through the crystal-clear water, Seth was able to watch her every move. He felt the hard bulge in his shorts. "Damn you Rain you know perfectly well what you are doing to me. I'm sure you are doing it intentionally too. I should turn you over my knee and spank that bare butt of yours." He growled to himself quietly and the idea of his hand touching that bare butt made his bulge get even harder.

Rain swam close to the shore and put the next part of her plan into action. She rose to the surface and taking her breathing tube from cried out in fake pain.

"Oh Seth I have a terrible leg cramp. Please help me. I don't know how much longer I can keep swimming with one leg and it hurts so bad," She sobbed then giggled under her breath. Rain could have more than likely kept swimming with both legs and an arm not working. In fact while faking the leg cramp she had been using her other leg to move her closer to shore.

Without hesitation, Seth peeled off his boat shoes and dived to the rescue. With a gasp Rain let herself sink to the bottom which was only about six feet below now. Seth swam like mad thinking Rain was drowning. Rain pushed closer to shore and just as Seth got close stood up. The water she was in was no more than chest deep. She wadded onto the beach and doubled up laughing.

Seth could now see that her leg was not cramped at all. "You little shit," He cried as he wadded ashore panting, "I will spank that bare butt of yours for sure. You scared the hell out of me."

Rain had planned to run along the shore a little ways and dive back into the water. She would then swim back to the boat and wait for Seth to swim out. He would be too tired from running and swimming to do anything but collapse on deck. She then could tease him and do anything else she pleased. Rain stuck her tongue out at Seth and raced up the beach with Seth in hot pursuit. She had grossly underestimated the ground eating pace of Seth's long legs compared to her short ones. Rain turned to dive into the water but she was far too late. Just as she prepared to dive two huge hands clamped on her waist and lifted her from the ground. She kicked and screamed but her struggles were less than useless as Seth tucked her under one arm and wadded back to shore. When he was on shore he sat down and placed her across his lap face down. He raised one of his legs and clamped her two legs under it. He gathered her flaying arms and hands and clamped her two wrists together with one hand. Her butt was propped up across his other leg. Rain was pinned and helpless. Smack, smack Seth's hand spanked each bare cheek. Seeing them jiggle with his blows caused him great excitement.

"Ow that hurts you sadistic brute," Rain cried.

"Serves you right you teasing, conniving little witch," was Seth's quick retort.

Smack, smack, he spanked each cheek once more and watched as his handprints began to turn dark blue on each of her cheeks. He then untangled her legs and fell to his back roaring with laughter.

Once she was free, Rain jumped to her feet but instead of running away, she pounced on Seth's stomach. Seth's blue eyes looked up into her blue eyes. Her white hair was just like his but shorter. His hair came down to just above his shoulders were as hers was trimmed so that it only covered half her ears. Seth was much larger than she was, when they stood the top of her head was about mid chest on him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.