The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 15: Ujiah, Misty and Lynn

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Ujiah, Misty and Lynn - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Ujiah worked in the shop designing and building new and faster air cars and agricultural equipment. He missed Steve's input and companionship and now Tani had first become preoccupied with some project that she would not tell him about and then she had left. She had been polite with him but firm when she told him he could not go with her. Ujiah was at a loss, he missed her a lot. They had been together most of the time in the shop and they had been making love to each other for nearly a year. He didn't know where she went and that bothered him even more. So preoccupied was he in thought that he almost went to the wrong cubicle. One of the robots had approached him earlier at the shop and asked if his belongings could be moved to a different cubicle. Ujiah knew the living quarters were being expanded and worked on so without a second thought he agreed and put it out of his mind. Now Ujiah found his new cubicle/room and stripping went to take a shower.

The nursery was being modified to make separate sections for the youngest boys and girls who were now four years old. The six adults slept in one room next to the nursery. The six young adults shared four person rooms. There were only three boys but they still had a four person room. There were six rooms total including the adult room and the nursery. These six rooms were separated three to a side by a hallway. The hallway opened on one end onto a common eating area like a cafeteria. At the other end a left turn took you to the men's bathroom and showers, a right turn took you to the women's shower and bathroom.

Misty and Lynn had not been able to find anything they were interested in. They had hung around in the computer research building with Tes and Redi, They had worked with Autumn and Mist teaching the children, they tried agriculture with Dawn and Marie, with animals with Mark and Seth. They had followed Maj and Jake around and helped with their design of robots, separating chemicals from the sea water and the other many projects the two men worked on. The two girls liked this most of all but did not really have any interest in the projects that were being performed. Now thanks to Tani's request for an outfit they had found something that sparked their interest, the manufacture of textiles and the design of items requiring cloth. They were specifically interested in designing clothing. Jake had reprogrammed one of the robots to help them and it and a team of its fellows were making a building to house their new factory.

Ujiah had returned from his shower and got dressed. He went to the cafeteria got some food and sat down next to Seth. The two of them struck up a conversation and they both casually waved as Lynn and Misty walked by.

Lynn and Misty had spent the day watching their factory being built and watching the robot make the designs, they had furnished it into material items. When it had finished they put the items into packages and made their way to the living quarters they called home. They tossed their packages on their beds and joined the two men in the cafeteria. Misty and Lynn ate and left, the two men were still talking about designing and building a new bigger boat. When the two girls got back to their room they saw something they had failed to see before. Lying on one of the beds was a jumpsuit and after a little snooping by Lynn it was found to belong to Ujiah. Lynn giggled and told Misty her plan and with an answering giggle, the two women began to tear into the packages.

Some time passed and Ujiah and Seth concluded their conversation. Seth continued down the hallway toward the restrooms and Ujiah turned, opened his door, and entered. The only light in the room was that which shone through partially open door of the walk-in closet. Ujiah walked quietly toward his bed to turn on the small light near it seeking to avoid turning the overhead one on in case his roommates were sleeping. He wondered who his roommates were since while talking with Seth he had been informed that Seth was not one of them. He was halfway across the room when the overhead light flashed on. Startled he turned to see who had turned it on. There standing by the light switch were Lynn and Misty. Both women wore the most seductive outfits he had ever seen.

"Do you like the new outfits we made?" Lynn said as she stepped forward and slowly did a pirouette for him to see. Misty followed suit.

Lynn had on a camisole top held up by two narrow spaghetti straps, which seemed to float over her breasts. The bright red material looked to be feather light and was nearly translucent, exposing the tops of her breasts and the beginnings of her cleavage. It draped over their soft curves and hung loosely about half way to her navel. She wore red pasties to cover her black areolas and nipples to keep them from standing out under the near translucent material. A matching chocker collar, set off by her milky white skin. surrounded her neck; a large black stone was set in the very center of it. She wore a black wrap skirt very low around her waist held up by a sash that was tied together in a bow on her left side. It was hemmed about a third of the way down her creamy white thighs. The red strings holding up her skimpy bikini panties circled above her low riding skirt and the attaching string rose through the partially exposed crack between her butt cheeks. She wore red sandals with attached straps that crisscrossed up her calves and were held up by bows that tied just below her knees. A black chain circled her and hung loosely about half way between her navel and the waist of her skirt.

Misty had a powder blue top that circled her neck the soft material loosely cupped her breasts leaving ample skin exposed on either side of them and leaving her cleavage completely open. The back was completely open with just a thin string circling her and pulling the loose fitting material in front against her just below her breasts. She also had a belly chain around her this one of shiny silver color. Her matching powder blue skirt was low on her waist and open on both sides all the way to the waist. Two tiny straps on each side held the two halves of the skirt together. The hem line was about half way to her knees. Her black sandals also had straps that crisscrossed up her calves and were secured at the top by Velcro like ties.

"So, do you like our designs? We also manufactured them ourselves and we're having a new factory built?" Lynn asked and then added, "We are going to make more practical everyday wear too."

Ujiah was speechless but the lust filled look in his eyes and the growing bulge in his pants gave them all the answer they needed.

Misty swayed seductively across the floor and, rubbing her body against him, started kissing his ear. Lynn joined them, kissing him on the other ear and rubbing against his other side.

"I'm in a relationship with Tani I can't do... ," he started.

"Shhh," Misty shushed him, "Tani is the one that gave us this idea, and she will join us when she gets back."

Together they backed him to his bed and guided him on to it. Misty crawled next to him and leaning over pressed her lips to his. Forcing his lips open her tongue darted into his mouth. While she was doing this Lynn removed his shoes and socks. She then unclasped his pants and slid them down his legs. Next she pulled his boxer shorts down and removed them. She crawled on his other side and traded places kissing him with Misty. Misty unbuttoned his shirt and both women raised him up enough to slide it from his shoulders and slip it from beneath him. They spun his legs up off the floor and put him in a prone position on his back.

Ujiah inhaled his breath sharply as Lynn took his shaft in her mouth. He watched her in fascination as she began to slide her lips up and down.

Misty crawled from the bed and began a seductive striptease.

"Watch her not me," Lynn ordered and took him in her mouth once more.

Misty reached behind her and untied the string holding her top and slowly pulled it over her head. Her smooth breasts were reveled tipped by dark blue pasties. She swayed from side to side and slid the mini skirt down her shapely legs. She wore dark blue bikini panties that matched the color of her pasties. They barely covered the outer lips of her labia. She undid the Velcro strap and removed her sandals.

Ujiah swallowed hard and watched as she spun her fantastic body for his inspection.

Misty gathered her clothes and swayed over to her bed placing them there she then swayed back, jumped on the bed and took Lynn's place rubbing and sucking Ujiah's shaft. Just as Misty had, Lynn began slowly stripping.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.