The New Start
Chapter 14: Jake and Rediya

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Jake and Rediya - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Jake had kept very busy after the attack. He spent a lot of time with Maj in the lab. When he was not in the lab he was sitting by Marie's hospital bed. His feelings for Marie were public now. Ujiah had been in the other bed beside her but his shoulder wound had been bandaged and he was allowed to leave. Marie's wounds had been more severe and though they were healing remarkably fast Rediya and Tes insisted that she stay.

Jake was standing beside the bed and Marie reached out and grabbed his crotch, "I can hardly wait to have that thing in me again." The blue color of Jake's face got darker as he blushed in embarrassment. Just as she was saying this Rediya walked in to make her daily check on the patient. She heard the comment Marie had made and glanced at where Marie's hand was. Rediya blushed dark blue and clearing her throat told them she would come back later.

"Stay," Marie said, "I want to talk to you anyway. Sit in that chair over there and take a break from that damn computer you are always on."

Rediya took a seat as Marie had asked.

"I talked to Lynn earlier today," Maria started, "I was totally shocked when she told me about Tani. You won't believe it but Tani had her nipples, belly, and clit pierced before she left."

Rediya played dumb and acted surprised. She had not breathed a word to anyone of the operation she had performed on Tani.

"And that's not all," Maria continued, "She had sex with Lynn and Misty. Now I was aware that Ujiah and Tani were having sex but she told Lynn and Misty to have sex with him too. She even said that when she returned she would join them for a foursome."

Jake and Rediya's jaws dropped.

"I was just as shocked as I see the two of you are," Marie laughed, "But then I got to thinking. I have a lot of time to do that laying in this bed all day and night. Anyway I got to thinking and these are my thoughts. Redi I know you and Jake are good friends. The two of you deal with each other on projects all the time. Jake I have also seen you look at those awesome tits of hers and watch her butt as it walks away. I know you love that long red hair she has. Redi I've watched you as you have watched Jake work out when he was not wearing a shirt. He does have a good body and that's not all." She laughed gave Jake a playful squeeze, "I'm ok with that. In fact I want you to screw each other."

"What!" Jake and Redi exclaimed nearly simultaneously.

"Oh don't act so surprised. Tell me truthfully that neither of you has thought what it would be like before," Marie continued, "Redi I know you are not getting it on with anybody and you have to be horny. Now I'm not giving Jake to you Redi I'm only offering to share. Jake before you get all manly and tell me that I am the only one for you, stop. I know you would enjoy having two women's attention at the same time. I won't be cooped up in this bed forever and I can hardly wait to get laid. I wouldn't turn down a chance to feel those nice tits or that luscious butt of yours either Redi. What I am suggesting is that the three of us become a threesome. In case you haven't done the math, and I doubt that, especially you Redi being one of our medical persons, there are a lot more females than males in this compound. I think the three of us would be great together. I've spilled my guts now you two leave, you can talk this over or even fuck each other with my blessings. I need to get some rest and maybe pleasure myself so don't just stand there with your jaws open go on." Marie laughed again.

Jake and Rediya left the hospital room and when they were out of Marie's listening range Rediya turned to Jake. "We need to talk. Meet me in the computer building in an hour."

"Talk Redi?" Jake asked.

"Talk?" Rediya said though she was well aware what Jake was insinuating.

Rediya returned to the computer building. Just before Jake's scheduled arrival Tes pushed her chair in turned to Rediya and told her that she was leaving for the day. Shortly after she walked out the door Jake walked in.

"Hi Redi," He greeted her.

Without exchanging wasteful pleasantries, Rediya went straight to the subject on her mind. "Jake what do you think of Marie's idea?"

"Well Redi I need to make you understand, I really do care a lot for Marie we've been together as a couple for quite some time. I don't want anything or anyone to come between us. On the other hand I have always secretly had the hots for you. I just thought you were wrapped up in your computers or seeing someone, in any event uninterested."

"For your information Jake I am not seeing anyone. You're right I spend a lot of time on my studies and projects. I had no desire for a relationship. That would take up too much time, time I could better spend on my projects. That's the way I felt, until lately that is. Now I am finding that I have biological needs that are making them selves felt."

"Biological needs," Jake laughed. "What you are trying to say Redi is that you are getting horny as hell and would like to screw?"

"Well I wouldn't put it that bluntly but yes I guess that sums it up. Marie's right you know, I mean about ratio of men to women in this community."

"I'm going to be blunt again," Jake chuckled, "Would you like to screw Redi? I think I could satisfy your biological needs," He stressed biological purposely.

Rediya blushed and said nothing.

"So how soon are you going to let Marie get out of that hospital bed?"

"In a few days, she will need help applying the healing salve to her wounds is all," Rediya answered.

Jake smiled, "I think the two of us could help with that. So do you want to have sex now or wait till all three of us can participate?"

"I don't know," Rediya said hesitantly.

Her indecision was solved when Jake stepped forward and pressed his lips to hers. His arms circled her and pulled her close. The kiss got deeper and Rediya put her arms around Jake.

"Jake I've never done this before, I mean had sex," Rediya whispered in his ear.

Jake caressed her back, "I will be gentle Redi. The first time may hurt but the next time I think you will enjoy it."

The couple went back to Jakes cubical, closed the door, and tumbled to the bed. Just as Jake had warned the first time hurt, the second time it felt much better the third time Redi felt like she was floating among the stars.

Two days later Redi released Marie telling her that she could go back to her cubicle. She also told her not to spend too much time in the fields doing her agriculture jobs. Arrangements were made so that Jake, Marie and Rediya now shared the same cubicle. Redi and Jake babied her and Marie ate the attention up as nightly they stripped her naked and rubbed the healing salve on her rapidly healing wounds. They had discarded the four twin beds and replaced them with a large one that would accommodate all three.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.