The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 13: Steve

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Steve - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Everyday routines became normal again. Ujiah, Tani and Marie tough still wearing bandages were healing rapidly. The cameras covering the pass were constantly monitored in the control room. Word had spread like wild fire through the community and the kids looked on Tani and Jake as heroes.

Steve and therefore Mist were the only ones that were unhappy. Steve had taken the loss of his legs very badly. After the battle he had remained at the cave house. He had ordered everyone out and lived there in solitude with two robot servants. He swore at people. Tes offered to make prosthetic legs for him and he told her were to go. She tried to give him medication to treat his depression and he threw the pills at her. He was verbally abusive to Mist and finally told her to get out too. Mist was very sad and upset because she loved Steve and just wanted to be there for him.

Tani missed him too. Tani in addition to being a heroine, a beautiful woman and somewhat of a rebel was headstrong too. Unlike Mist, Tani did not intend to leave Steve alone to wallow in his own misery. A plan began to take shape in her mind.

Tani walked up behind Rediya who as usual was busy studying from the computer. Tes sat two panels away doing the same. Tes got up and walked into another room to check on an experiment she was working on. When she had left the room Tani address Rediya explained what she wanted in a low voice. Rediya's eyes widened as Tani explained.

"So Redi can you do it?" she asked.

"Sure Tani but are you sure you want to?" Rediya said.

"I'm sure. Can you meet me at the medical lab in a few minutes Redi?"

"I'll make some excuse for leaving to Tes and be there shortly," Rediya answered.

"Oh and Redi, don't mention this to anyone. If you do I will tell about that little experiment you are doing that you are keeping so secret," Tani added.

"How did you... ," Rediya started.

"I have my ways but don't worry your secret is safe with me as long as you keep quiet about me," Tani finished and turning, she walked out the door.

An hour Rediya met Tani and asked Tani once again, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Just do it Redi," Tani answered.

Two days later Tani met Misty and Lynn in a storeroom at the machine shop. As they entered the room, Tani closed the door.

"Why all the secretiveness Tani?" Lynn asked.

"I know that you two want to fuck Ujiah. I also know that the only reason you haven't is because you don't know how I'll react," Tani said. "Let me say this. I am willing to share him but I also want to be pleasured while one of you is fucking him. So we are going to see right now if we can pleasure each other." With saying that Tani stepped to Misty and pulled her close, kissing her lips and running her hands up and down Misty's back. She then did the same to Lynn. "Now let me see that body of yours," Tani said to Misty and she started to strip her, "Lynn help me."

Tani and Lynn undressed Misty stripping her completely. Then Tani turned to Lynn, "Ok your turn to get naked, Misty help me." Together they stripped Lynn.

Tani wet her lips in anticipation of enjoying the two beautiful naked bodies before her.

Misty was short, only about five feet, had tan skin, red/ black eyes and long blonde hair that reached to the middle of her back. Her areolas and labia were deep dark red not bright red like Tani's own. Sparse blonde hair covered her pubic area. She was well endowed for her size although firm. Tani smiled as she saw the two tentacles dangling loosely between Misty's legs.

Lynn had the same milk white skin as Tani; she was a little taller than Misty was, about five feet five inches but still shorter than Tani. She had green with brown flecks cat's eyes, her black hair was shoulder length and flipped under. Her breasts though not as large as Misty's were firm and jutted straight out. They were tipped by coal black areolas. Coal black pubic hair hid her black pussy underneath. She had two thumbs just like Tani.

Misty and Lynn had made love to each other before. They had sacrificed their virginity to each other. They had never been approached with the brazen forwardness of Tani before though. Each hesitated, and by the shy bashful gazes they cast at one another it was apparent that each was waiting for the other to make the first move. Tani kissed each of them and stood back.

"Well do you want to undress me now?" Tani asked.

Misty and Lynn looked at each other and then hesitantly stepped forward. They fumbled with the buttons of Tani's blouse made of the same coarse material they all wore and removed it from her shoulders letting it slip from her arms to fall in a heap on the floor. They stopped, their eyes grew wide and their jaws dropped. Tani's nipples were pierced by two black colored barbells from which dangled a bright shiny silver horseshoe shaped ring on each. Her navel was also pierced and a shiny silver horseshoe shaped ring dangled from it also. Thanks to the healing salve, Redi had applied after performing these piercings they were completely healed.

"Don't just stand there gaping at me." Tani grinned, "Undress me the rest of the way."

Misty and Lynn complied; they unbuttoned Tani's pants and slipped them over her hips. They let them fall in a heap around Tani's ankles and stopped again. Following the Vigger customs of her mom, Dawn, Tani wore no panties. Misty and Lynn's eyes were locked on the Silver horseshoe ring that hung from Tani's clit hood.

"Do you like them?" Tani asked. "Go ahead touch them if you want." Tani said and using her finger flicked each ring to demonstrate.

Misty and Lynn did just that, at first with just one finger they touched the rings but soon they were flicking them and caressing Tani's breasts and clit also. The feel of the two girls touching her sent waves of desire through Tani.

At first, their love making was awkward and clumsy. Misty and Lynn had shared each others bodies before but they had never been made love to by Tani. They had never had orgasms before like they experienced with Tani. Tani had, had sex before with Ujiah but she had never had sex with another woman before, let alone two. She loved the feel of their soft naked bodies against hers and the three of them brought each other to climax again and again. Two girls and an inexperienced woman entered that storeroom, three very sexually satisfied women left.

Tani had given Lynn and Misty a project. She had asked them to design some clothes that were made of something other than the course drab material they wore every day. Something sexy she said. She had also condoned, even encouraged them to seduce Ujiah. She told them that a project she was working on would require her absence from the compound for a few days but that after that she would join them in foursomes with Ujiah. She told them that she doubted that she would even be mentioned by Ujiah when two beautiful women like them came to him for sex but if he did, they should tell him that she, Tani had full knowledge of their actions and had given her blessings.

"Fuck him silly, just don't fuck him to death you two." She said laughing.

Tani smiled as she left the storeroom trailing the two who were busily talking to one another planning her outfit and making plans to seduce Ujiah. Ujiah would not be coming to her for sex for awhile. Mentally she checked off one more item as complete in her plan.

Tani had one of the robots make some additional body jewelry she had designed that would attach to her ring piercings. A few days later Lynn showed her the outfit she and Misty had designed. Tani approved it with enthusiasm and told Lynn to go ahead and have it made. A couple days after that Misty handed her a package containing the outfit.

Tani mentally checked off another item on her list.

She went to Mist and told her that she would be leaving the compound for a few days, maybe a week at the most to check out a geologic site she and Steve had spotted before the robot attack. Mist offered to have someone go with her but Tani declined saying that she needed some time alone with her thoughts about Steve. Mist nodded in understanding.

Tani mentally checked off the final item. The morning she had chosen to leave arrived. With hasty goodbyes Tani took one of the small two seat air cars and flew out to the south. When she was out of site she circled back and flying low landed at the garage of the cave house. She opened the door and stashed her air car inside. She closed the door and secured it so that it could not be opened from the outside. She removed her shoes and grabbing the package silently padded through the tunnel. She met the first robot just as she entered the house.

"Hello Tani," it said, "I will inform Steve you are here."

"Deactivate," Tani ordered.

The robot stood motionless went silent and powered down. Tani disconnected its power cell.

One down, one to go, thought Tani.

Silently she padded through the house looking for the other robot. She found it in the kitchen.

"Hello Tani," it began, "does Steve know you are here? If not I will tell him right away."

"Deactivate," Tani ordered again.

Just like the first, the robot stopped its motion and powered down. Tani disconnected the power cell on this one also.

So far, so good Steve is not even aware I'm here," Tani thought. She went to the bathroom closed the door and opened the package. She stripped totally nude, put on the body jewelry and then the outfit. She looked at herself in the full length mirror and smiled in admiration. Oh yes I look sexy. I would not hesitate before I fucked this body. She thought. She took a little bottle of spray out of the pocket of the pants she had removed and sprayed it in the air in front of her. She stepped into the space a let the fragrance drift on her. She had added black streaks to her white hair. She looked at herself in the mirror one more time and pleased with what she saw headed for the bedroom where Steve was.

Steve heard the steps approach before he could see to whom they belonged. "I thought I said that I didn't want any company... ," He started in a raging voice.

"Shut up a listen Steve." Tani said as she walked into the room.

Steve's jaw dropped for two reasons, one because no one had ever told him to shut up before and the second was the vision of the woman who stood before him.

Tani was wearing a black, velvet like, choker collar. The collar had a delicate black chain attached to the front of it that extended through her cleavage and disappeared under her blouse. Her blouse was a dark plum color light almost translucent the outline of her slim white waist could be seen through it. Ruffles were layered over her breasts. The sleeveless blouse sat on the very edge of her shoulders and the neck line plunged in a deep V showing plenty of cleavage and her firm white breasts. It ended just above the black mini skirt that sat very low around her waist. It was just above her patch of pubic hair in the front and just above where the crack of her butt started. It was mid thigh in length. She had on shiny boots that were knee high.

Steve gulped and said, "Tani is that you? What are you doing here I don't want any company."

"I said shut up Steve, and listen to what I have to say," Tani snapped and her eyes glared at him. "I grew up around you Steve. You've known me since I was first born. You may have even changed my diapers. I've traveled with you extensively. When I was a little girl I had a huge crush on you and when I got older around fifteen or sixteen I even imagined what it would be like to make love to you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.