The New Start
Chapter 10: The Children of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Children of New Start - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The years passed the infants became toddlers and the nine of them kept the adults busy even with the help of the older children. Jake, Tani and Marie had become young twenty year old adults. Jake spent much of his time in the lab with Maj developing many new items, improving many others and working on robots. When he was not in the lab he could usually be found walking in the fields with Dawn and Marie. It was easy to tell that he was greatly attracted to Marie who was a pale white beauty with golden shoulder length hair. Her green and brown-flecked cat's eyes lit up whenever he was around leaving little guesswork to deduce that she had great feelings for him too.

Tani had become a tall pale white beauty. She had white hair that ended just below her ears. She spent much of her time with Steve flying around in the air car exploring, when she wasn't tinkering around with one of the vehicles in the shop. She had a special feeling for Ujiah and enjoyed it greatly when he accompanied them on an exploration trip or when he joined her working on one thing or another in the shop. Ujiah had pale white skin like Tani. His green eyes glistened with merriment, his black hair contrasted sharply with the white hair of Tani, and he was very muscular. For his part, he almost worshiped the ground that Tani walked on.

Seth and Autumn cared for each other deeply but they just couldn't get along with each other for an hour without getting in an argument, most often involving the differences between animals and people. They were only able to get along when accompanied by Star and Rain who seemed to act not only as mediators between them but also as magnets that attracted both of them equally and insured that they would not argue. For their part both Autumn and Seth adored Star and Rain.

Misty and Lynn were together most of the time and both of them had in common their secret crush on Ujiah. They looked upon Tani not as competition but as a fellow worshiper. Ujaih was unaware of their crush and both girls made sure that he remained unaware. Everyone thought that the two girls were attracted to each other and they encouraged these thoughts with public displays of affection for one another.

Rediya was a loner, much too busy with her studies and experiments to be involved with others. She did spend time with Jake though, most often to consult each other about experiments they were performing. She got along well with Marie also and used Marie's extensive knowledge of plants, especially herbs and their healing properties, for her studies.

The nine four-year-old children kept Mist and Autumn very busy with classroom studies. The living quarters and classroom had out of necessity been expanded to accommodate the growing family. The original six adults had produced twenty children that ranged from twenty years of age to four years of age.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.