The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 9: The Second Home

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Second Home - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The original compound could hardly be recognized. Buildings had been expanded and new ones had been built till the compound was nearly five times as big as it had been originally. Dawn's vegetable gardens had grown into large fields that covered acres and acres and bordered two sides of the large compound. Dawn very seldom worked in these fields anymore but instead supervised a small army of robotic cultivating machines that took care of the daily routine. A warehouse had been built to store the harvested crops and house the machines. At every opportunity, Dawn was shadowed by Marie who followed her every move and it was plain to see that this young fifteen year old was intensely interested in agriculture. Long hours exposed to the sun had made the development of an excellent sunscreen to protect the fair skin of Marie from its harmful effects imperative.

Because of the slight axial tilt of the planet, the two moons caused large differences in tides each day, and the fact that the compound was near the equator there was little season change, and the climate was near tropical the year round. Because of this, Dawn was, able to grow several crops each year.

Jake had attached himself to Maj and spent many hours buried in research and studying with Maj in the desalinization plant with frequent trips to the mining site. The two of them developed and built many specialized robots but always followed Tes's wishes and the basic program of each prevented the harming of any living thing.

Mark's few bison and pigs had grown into large herds that were corralled on another side of the compound.

Steve had constructed a large new building to replace the machine shop that was filled with machinery of all types and sizes. The garage had been enlarged several times to house the expanding fleet of vehicles. Along with many ground type vehicles, the fleet included two huge ten-passenger air cars and a pair of small two passenger ones.

Taniea and Ujiah had shown a strong mechanical aptitude and quickly attached themselves to Steve. Steve's travels had tapered off. He spent more time in the machine building now with Taniea as a constant companion and Ujiah joined them as soon as he could escape Mist's schooling.

The fourth side of the compound was bordered by the sea. The dock had been expanded and there were two boats tied up at it, one was a sporty run about for up to eight passengers and the other was a larger fishing boat that Mark used quite often to gather seafood which was welcomed in their diet. Seth was showing an interest in animal husbandry and really liked to accompany Mark when he went on the fishing boat.

Autumn was a big help to Mist as together they taught the five young girls in addition to scheduling computer study time for the older kids. Computer terminals had been linked to the main computer and placed in the classroom. The children took to learning from the computer naturally just like a fish to water.

The sail-backed lizards still bothered occasionally but thanks to the electrified fence, they were not able to enter the compound or the corrals. Packs of a wild wolf like animal also tried to sneak in at night but they too were stopped by the fence. Thanks to a modification to the beam rifles instead of short bursts of ray, they were able to shoot an extended duration beam and this permitted the lizards and wolves to be sliced to ribbons by the people who wielded them.

A second road carved its way through the jungle surrounding the compound this one led to another mine where Timonium ore was extracted for the power source of the machines and robots. The specialized robotic ground cars made their way from the Timonium and Santium mines to the desalinization plant where they deposited their loads, they then returned to the mines to repeat the process.

One day Steve and Mist flew up to the foothills of the nearby mountains. This was one of the rare occasions she left the kids with Dawn and Tes and just got away from the day-to-day routine.

As they flew over a grassy bluff she turned to Steve and said, "Can you land down there so we can walk around a little?"

Steve complied and landed the air car on the grassy knoll that ended at the bluff. They got out of the car and Mist walked to the edge of the bluff. Looking down from it, they could see all the surrounding area including all of the compound and fields.

"This view is beautiful you can see the entire compound and the whole surrounding area from up here." Mist said. "And look over there a small stream." She darted over to it and stuck her hand in the water. "Wow this water is frigid. Notice how much cooler it is up here than down at the compound too. I just love this place." She darted around over the entire grassy knoll. About thirty yards back from the bluff the knoll ended at a steep rocky cliff about one hundred yards wide and fifty feet tall. Steve had said very little instead he just followed Mist as she darted around the knoll. He got a hammer and chisel from the car and chipped a rock from the cliff and put it in the car. Mist sat down by the edge of the bluff and peered down on the scene below. Steve sat along side her looking down at the compound.

"Pretty impressive," Steve said gazing down, "we've done a good job I think. It seems like only yesterday we landed down there on the run and hiding out. Look at it now, Mist you have done a great job teaching the kids, I don't know how you can stand to answer all the questions those inquisitive minds come up with. I know you have help from us but you do most of the teaching. Having four kids hasn't aged you much you don't look a day over forty." This last he said in jest for thanks to the anti-age injection they had all gotten Mist looked no older than early twenties.

Mist slapped Steve's arm playfully at his comment saying, "Steve you know I don't look a day over twenty-two and what is more I have the energy of a twenty-two year old too."

Steve sighed and then told Mist about Taniea, "Tani asked about sex the other day. It is a good thing we were just flying the air car and not landing. I was so taken aback I would have crashed for sure."

Mist chuckled, "so what did you say?"

"I tried to play dumb and started to explain about the bison and pigs."

"Yes," Mist grinned, "go on."

"Of course that got nowhere. Tani stopped me and told me that she knew all about pigs and bison but wanted to know about people."

Mist's grin got larger, "Yes," She motioned with her hands to go on.

"I was at a loss of how to explain but I stumbled through it. How we all loved one another, how we all considered each of the children as one of our own, and that they were all a part of our total family. How I loved you and Dawn and Tes equally and made love to each of you. I tried to explain communal living but I don't know how successful I was. I explained our grand plan on starting a new civilization explaining all the steps we had worked out. I went through the whole explanation and do you know what she said?"

Mist was laughing now, "No what?"

"She told me that Momma Mist had already taught them all that in class she just wanted to know if she was old enough to have Ujiah be her boyfriend since she thought he was hot. She told me that she was going to wait a couple years before she started having intimate sexual relations but would it be ok if they held hands or put their arms around each other when we were all in the air car. Imagine, I stumbled through all that explaining to her and all as she wanted to know is if I cared if they fucking held hands in front of me. The girl has a crush on Ujiah."

Mist roared in laughter because of what Steve had said and because of the blush on his face. She tumbled to her back and continued to laugh.

Steve grinned as he remembered his fumbling talk with Tani and tumbled on his back beside Mist. Mist was laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes and Steve finally kissed her just to make her stop laughing at him. Their kiss became prolonged and then they embraced and the embrace turned to petting. The two of them made love on the bluff that overlooked the compound below.

That evening Steve and Maj analyzed the rock sample Steve had brought. They agreed that it was acceptable and the next day Steve took two robots to the bluff site. They began work tunneling into the cliff and making many large rooms. Timonium, the same power fuel that powered the all the machines including the air cars, boats and the robots themselves was used to power a generator that furnished electricity for everything inside. Quickly the second home took shape and Steve and Maj were the only ones who knew about the project. The home was completed and furnished. At their weekly get together, he gathered all the adults. After getting the three oldest children to agree to watch the rest of the children, the six adults loaded into an air car and flew to the new house.

The stream had been tapped into and fed water to a cistern above the cliff. This through a series of pipes furnished running water to the house. The wastewater was drained through another series of pipes that ran to a septic tank located below the bluff. The silent running, fumeless generator furnished power for the water heater, cooking stove, lights, and electrical receptacles. It even powered an air conditioning unit that kept the whole abode cool and comfortable. The cistern, septic and even the entrance door blended so well with the natural landscape that you had to be almost standing on top of them to tell they were there. They were virtually invisible from, the distance.

Steve proudly showed them his project, "The only thing I have yet to have built is a building to house an air car, and I will start construction on that tomorrow at another cliff face a very short distance from here."

"This is awesome," Mark exclaimed.

"It's beautiful," Mist said as she looked around her.

"And it's certainly roomy," Dawn added as she surveyed the large main room and the many smaller ones that joined it.

"I had no idea you were making something this large and fancy," Maj, stated.

"May I install a computer terminal in here? One that is connected wirelessly to the main one in the compound," Tes asked.

"Sure you can Tes, this second home belongs to you as much as anyone else and if you can hook it up without wires so much the better," Steve assured her.

"I need to go back to the compound for a few minutes will all of you wait for my return? I won't be long," Maj asked.

They all agreed to wait and Maj jumped into the air car and sped off. Within two hours, he returned bringing all the ingredients for a feast. Last but not least, he pulled from a bag a bottle of Eroctin. "I think we should celebrate with food drink and sex in our new house," Maj grinned, "All those in agreement raise their hand and say aye."

The agreement was unanimous and soon the smell of cooking bison steaks and vegetables filled the new house. They sat around the table and ate and when all had eaten, Maj poured the wine for them. Mist radioed Tani at the compound and told her that they would not be back till the next day. They toasted each other and drained their glasses. Maj poured each glass full once more and this continued till the bottle had been emptied and the effects of the wine took hold.

Tes was talking about her research in her usual clinical fashion although from her slurred speech it was evident that the alcohol in the Eroctin was having an effect. Mist slid her chair back, excused herself, and headed to the restroom.

"... So as I was saying." Tes lectured, "Further research of Eroctin has showed that not only does it have the effect of making the female very desirous of the sex act, extremely fertile and highly receptive to stimulation it has the same effect on the male also and greatly increases the production of sperm and the ability to distribute it. By distribute I mean get a hard on," She giggled and then burped and then giggled again, "I will continue to study..." Mist returned from the restroom but instead of taking her seat, she walked up behind Tes pulled her shoulder length black hair to on side and began to kiss Tes's left ear and run her tongue up and down her white neck.

"Now I... haven't measured... the amount... of sperm... produced," Tes desperately tried to continue her narrative despite the distraction that Mist was obviously causing her.

Dawn laughed and getting up from the table went to the other side of Tes and started kissing her other ear. Dawn brushed her lips up and down the right side of Tes's neck.

Mist whispered into Tes's ear but loud enough for all to hear, "Shut up Tes we don't care about the chemical analysis right now it makes me want, even need sex and we may just be able to measure the amount of sperm produced and how often they can get hard before the night is over." She flashed a smile and wink at the watching men.

Working as a team Mist and Dawn unbuttoned Tes's blouse. They reached inside and fondled her tits.

"I think we should go try out that new bed I saw," Maj said.

Without saying a word Mist and Dawn urged Tes to her feet and never stopping their stimulation of her neck and ears led her into the bedroom. Mist moved to the front of Tes and began to kiss her lips forcing them open she probed into her mouth. Dawn in the mean time removed Tes's blouse. She then dropped to her knees and unbuckled and unzipped her pants. She let them drop. Tes was left wearing only a pair of blue cotton thong panties. Tes stepped out of her crumpled pants and kicked off her shoes. Tes used her hands to find the buttons on Mist's blouse and started to undo them at the same time Dawn began to unfasten the snaps that held up Mist's pants. When the last snap was undone, Mist's pants fell around her ankles. Never breaking their prolonged kiss Mist shrugged of her blouse, stepped out of her pants and kicked off her shoes. As usual, Mist did not wear any panties, her neatly trimmed tuft of white pubic hair contrasted beautifully against her blue skin. The two women, one fully naked, and the other only wearing a pair of panties wrapped their arms around each other and pulled each other close. Together they dropped to their knees and tumbled into the round shaped sunken bed that was ample enough to accommodate all six of them.

Dawn stood watching the women embrace each other and did not become aware of the men until Mark started kissing the back the of her neck. Her white hair was short just covering her ears and Mark brushed it to one side to expose her left ear. He started kissing this too alternating between her ear and the back of her neck. Mark moved his mouth to the right and uncovered her right ear, which he began to kiss. His hands circled her neck and began to gently stroke up and down its length.

Maj stepped in front of her and started unbuttoning her blouse. At the same time, Steve dropped to his knees and began to unbutton and remove her pants. The blouse came open and at the same time, Steve unsnapped the last snap holding up her pants. Maj slipped her blouse off her shoulders and slid it down her arms until it fell in a heap at her feet. Steve gave her pants a slight tug over her hips and they too fell to her feet. As was the Vigger custom, she wore no panties just like Mist. Just like Mist, also her white patch of pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a triangle the lower point of which ended just above the beginning of her labial lips. Steve could almost imagine it as pointing to her clit and indicating that this was the spot. Steve leaned in and kissed the white mound of hair and then worked his way lower mashing his tongue against the clit the triangle of pubic hair pointed to. Mark put his hands on her upper arms and pulled back slightly on her shoulders causing her breasts to thrust forward slightly. Maj saw this and placed one of his hands on each fondling them. He took turns sucking on one nipple and then the other. Both of them became hard, erect and ruby red as her stimulation continued. Mark tilted her head to one side and stepping around pressed his lips to hers. Steve felt her tentacles drop from their coiled up area inside her and cracked his eyes open. With his peripheral vision he watched as they writhed on either side of his face almost as if they were dancing they then began to brush his cheeks as he continued to suck on her clit.

A shudder ran up and down Dawn. It was almost more than she could stand to have three men stimulate her pleasure zones at the same time. She moaned in pleasure, which was muffled by the lips that covered hers. She let herself enjoy all this attention a short while longer and then reluctantly she pulled each of the men from her.

"You three need to lose those clothes and join me on the bed. I'll be waiting." Dawn breathed and tumbled on to the bed behind the two moaning women already there. The men began to eagerly strip. While she waited for them, Dawn amused herself by watching the two women beside her. Tes and Mist lay on their sides and were kissing each other passionately. Tes had thrown her right leg over Mist and opened herself up. Dawn reached down and slid the narrow strip of material between Tes's legs of her panties to one side. She smiled as her suspicions were confirmed. Mist was using her tentacles on Tes. One of them was thrust between their naked bellies no doubt taking turns stroking the clit of each. The other tentacle was buried inside Tes and from the looks of its writhing motions and the wetness of Tes's coal black labia lips it was stimulating her greatly. Dawn remembered a conversation the three women had had with each other in which Tes had confessed to enjoying having her ass spanked during sex. Dawn smiled Tes was in a perfect position. Slap, slap the white cheeks jiggled then settled. A muffled moan of pleasure escaped between the lips of Tes and Mist. Tes thrust her hips against Mist. Dawn watched as two flaming red handprints formed on the white ass cheeks of Tes. Slap, slap she spanked them again. This was more than enough to send Tes over the edge. Tes broke her kiss with Mist. She reached her hand down and grabbed one of Mist's ass cheeks and pulled their pussies tightly together. Her hips rocked wildly against Mist and she screamed as the orgasm flowed through her. She kissed Mist once more her tongue probed deep into Mist's mouth. The wildly gyrating hips slowed and then stopped once more as the climax passed.

Dawn felt hands circle her from behind and guide her to her back. As Mark's, head appeared above her and lowered to join their lips. She felt hands on her breasts, they started to rub and knead them, and then lips locked on her right nipple. Her knees were raised and her legs spread apart. Another set of lips attached themselves to her clit. Dawn was pinned in place by three males that were all giving her oral stimulation. Her tentacles stroked Steve's cheeks gently as he sucked and licked her clit. Her tongue probed into Mark's mouth as Maj sucked first one of her nipples then the other until they were standing erect, stiff, and hard. One of Maj's hands began to gently stroke her belly. Steve stuck two fingers in her wet sheath and stroked her from inside. With this much attention and stimulation Dawn was brought to orgasm very quickly. Steve knew it was coming when the gentle strokes from her tentacles became jerky. Maj felt its first stirrings when he felt her stomach begin to tremble. Mark moved from kissing her to sucking on her other nipple. Both of her nipples were being sucked and pinched and her clit was being sucked, two fingers probed inside her. Her orgasm exploded. She arched her back and raised her hips from the bed. Steve rose to his knees and supported her ass cheeks with his free hand.

"Oh Zol!" she screamed. "Oh Zol!" she screamed again louder this time. Her heart hammered under her breast, her belly trembled and quaked. Her thighs shook and her hips rocked in short jerking motions. The tentacles pressed against Steve's cheeks and they trembled and shook. Her juice flooded her already wet sheath and trickled out to run between her legs and drip from her ass crack to the bed below. Her legs and back could support her no more and she collapsed back on the bed. The three men stopped their stimulation knowing that any more would be nothing more than torture. She lay there panting for breath tender and sensitive everywhere.

Tes rolled Mist to her back and spreading her legs sucked on her clit. Mist's tentacles began to stroke Tes's cheeks. Steve and Mark moved to each side of Mist and each began sucking on one of her tits. With this kind of stimulation, it was not long before Mist came just as Dawn had. She felt warmth radiate outward from the center of her being till it had spread to every part of her body. She started to moan softly. Her belly started to tremble. Her moan became louder. Still the stimulation continued. Tes slid two of her fingers into Mist's wet tunnel and began to work them around. Mist began to rock her hips up and down. She froze momentarily as Tes inserted one of her now wet fingers into Mist's ass hole. Tes pulled it free and inserted the thumb of her other hand into it. Tes placed two fingers from her other hand back into Mist's pussy and began to stroke once more. Once she became accustomed to the thumb in her ass it began to feel good as it gently worked in and out. She started to rock her hips up and down once more. Mist's orgasm built, then, it hit her and cascaded through her whole body. Her toes flexed closed then open repeatedly Tremors rolled up and down her entire length. Her moan became a scream of ecstasy. Tes alternated first plunging the thumb deep in Mist's ass and then as it withdrew she plunged her fingers into her pussy, all the time sucking on Mist's clit almost viciously. Mist's heart raced her breasts heaved against the two mouths that sucked on them. She bucked and groaned as the orgasm reached its peak and then she collapsed. She was totally drained. Tes withdrew her thumb and fingers. Mist's sheath was full of her juices they ran out to soak the bed beneath her. Steve and Mark ceased sucking on Mist's breasts as they withdrew they saw that the nipples were hard and erect. Her areolas had become bright red.

Maj got to his feet and walked into the next room. When he returned, he had one hand behind his back. "Tes," he said, "would you be so kind as to get on your hands and knees for me?"

"Sure," she said "and I'll spread my legs open so you can bury that tool of your in my already wet pussy too," The words Tes spoke were slurred; she very seldom spoke so graphically about sex. It was plain to see that the effects of the Eroctin were very active in her. She chuckled turning her back to him getting on her all fours, wiggled her ass, and offering herself invitingly to him.

When she was faced away from him, Maj put a finger to his lips and pulled his hand from behind his back. In it, he had a well-lubed butt plug. It tapered from about a quarter inch in diameter at its tip to about an inch and a half at its widest and then shrunk back to about three quarters of an inch at its base. It was about six inches long.

Maj got to his knees behind Tes and Steve moved to her side. Steve pulled down her panties and spread her ass cheeks apart in preparation.

"Oh come now," Tes, joked, "he's not that big."

Placing the plug against her ass hole, Maj started slowly sliding it into her.

"Oh mmmmmm. That feels good," She said moaning with pleasure.

Maj slide the plug in a little more. He then backed it out till just the tip was still in Tes. He slid it in a little deeper this time and twisted it. He then pulled it out until just the tip was in her again.

Tes groaned and moaned in pleasure.

Everyone was watching as Maj fucked Tes in the ass with the butt plug.

Maj pushed the plug in again, this time all the way letting her anal opening close around the base of it and hold it in. He left it there.

Steve lay on his back, squirmed to the side of Tes, and placed his mouth just under one of her dangling orbs. Mark squirmed to the other and positioned himself under the other dangling orb. The pale white tits with coal black areolas dangled just above them. Just out of reach of their mouths. Tes had her eyes closed savoring the feel of the plug in her ass.

"What you going to do Tes tease them and keep them waiting to taste those lovely things all night? Lower your self to your elbows girl," Maj chuckled.

Without opening her eyes, Tes did as told and was pleasantly surprised when both of her tits were sucked into waiting mouths. When she had lowered herself to her elbows, it had made her ass and pussy stick up invitingly. Maj walked forward on his knees and eased his erection into her already very wet sheath. Mark's hand glided up and down her back and Steve's hand rubbed and massaged her clit.

Dawn and Mist watched as the men worked on Tes.

Tes felt Maj's shaft slide into her warm wet sheath. The Eroctin coursed through her veins heightening her senses and increasing her sensitivity to stimulation. It increased her already high sexual arousal even more making the slightest stimulation pure ecstasy. Her knees rocked back and forth causing her to alternately drive Maj's thrusting member in and out. Soon the two of them established a rhythm. His forward thrusts met her backwards ones slamming them together wetly and flattening her ass cheeks against him. When they were pressed together tightly, she wiggled her butt and ground against his groin. The butt plug stuck in her ass only served to increase her state of arousal. As she pressed her ass against him, his lower belly pushed on the plug forcing it deeper in her. Their pace quickened. Her tits felt like they were going to burst into to the two mouths that sucked on them. Her nipples became ultra sensitive. She began to moan softly at first. The pace quickened more. Soon they were slamming together furiously. Maj had his hands the front of her upper thighs assisting her thrusting hips. Suddenly he took his left hand loose and smacked her ass cheek. As soon as he had grabbed her once more, he took his right one off and smacked the other cheek. He then thrust forward and exploded within her. Tes felt him begin to pump his sperm into her and pressed her self-tight against his groin. Her ass wiggled as she ground against him. Steve began to rub her clit in furious circular motions. Her vaginal muscles alternately contracted and released around Maj's shaft milking his sperm from him. Her moan became a scream as she climaxed. She froze motionless as pure ecstasy flooded through her. When Maj was drained, he slid out of her and slipped into Mark's place. Mark hobbled behind Tes and held her motionless by placing his hands on her glowing ass cheeks. He spread her wide and guided his shaft between her swollen wet labia lips. Tes felt the new erection enter her and began to rock her knees back and forth once more. Steve's furious circular rubbing of her clit had slowed to a gentle massage once more.

Dawn crawled over to Maj and put his shriveled member in her mouth. She massaged his scrotum sack and sucked before long, Maj was erect, and rock hard again.

"Slap my ass when you are ready to cum Mark," Tes panted.

Mark looked at the glowing red handprints on her cheeks that Maj had placed there and said, "Ok Tes. I will."

As Mark thrust forward, Tes rocked back and ground against him. Some of combined juices of Maj and Tes that filled her womb bubbled out between Mark's shaft and Tes's swollen labia lips to trickle down her inner thighs. Tes started to moan again softly. Beads of sweat popped up on her back and belly. Quickly she and Mark established a rhythm and soon they were slamming together with a wet slapping sound. Their pace quickened and so did Steve's circular stimulation of her clit. Maj massaged her back spreading the beads of sweat. Mark held her hips pulling her thrusting ass and swollen labia lips hard against his groin each time he thrust forward. At the end of each thrust she ground against him.

Slap, slap the signal came. Tes thrust back against Mark so hard it nearly knocked him over. Her ass flattened against him as he exploded in her adding his seed to her already full cavity. Her vaginal muscles alternately clamped around his shaft and loosened as they milked him. At the sound of Mark's slapping Steve had once more began to rub her clit in furious motions. The combined effects of Mark pumping his sperm in her, Steve's rubbing her clit, Maj stroking her back, the two mouths that suckled her tits and Eroctin coursing through her veins brought Tes to a strong orgasm once more. She screamed again and savored the warm feeling of Mark's cum filling her cavity. It mixed with the juice of her and Maj and some of it trickled out of her and down her already wet inner thighs. When he was completely drained Mark began to shrivel in her. He pulled out and crawled over to take Steve's place.

Mist crawled over to Mark and began to suck his shriveled shaft and knead he balls. He was soon erect and hard once more.

Steve got to his knees behind Tes. He placed his hands on her glowing cheeks and holding her still spread them apart. Her black labia lips glistened with moisture. Juice bubbled and trickled from between them. He guided his erection between those black lips and began to slide in with ease. More juice trickled out as his erection displaced it. He smiled as he looked at her thighs that glistened wetly. He looked at the beads of sweat that had erupted from her ass cheeks and back. As he slid all the way in her, he looked at the hair on her head that hung limply. It was wet with her sweat also and glistened like the rest of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.