The New Start
Chapter 4: Oh My Zol

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Oh My Zol - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

They rushed around gathering wood and stacking it inside the caves entrance. Dawn and Mark began making a fire pit and Mist and Steve went to the body of the lizard and starting cutting steaks from it for supper. Before they had finished the rain came, just a few drops at first and then a downpour. Before they had finished both were soaked. They entered the cave both dripping wet and handed the steaks to Mark and Dawn.

Mist went to a corner and began to remove her wet clothes. She beckoned Steve to join her, "Don't just stand there Steve strip off those wet clothes and let them dry. I was beginning to think you two were asexual or something since neither of you has so much as touched us since we met," Mist whispered.

Her naked body riveted his eyes and her heady scent seeped into his nostrils. His arms once again circled her and pulled her close.

They kissed once more and then Steve said, "We were just trying to be respectful, and besides we didn't know if we were attractive to you what with, and I use Dawn's words our pale white skins. We didn't know but what you two were lovers."

"Oh Dawn and I are lovers at times but we also like men," Mist laughed. She rubbed against him and whispered in his ear, "I guess we will find out tonight if our two races are sexually compatible."

Steve let his hands drop down and cupped her butt cheeks pulling her tightly against him. "I feel something of yours rising against my lower belly so I think that is a good sign that we are. Right now we must eat though to build up our strength for later."

She laughed, nibbled his ear lobe, stuck her tongue in his ear sending shivers through him, bounced away from his embrace, and over to the fire. Mark stared at Mist's naked body beside him until Dawn reached out with her hand and pinched his cheeks together. She turned his head till his eyes were looking into hers.

"Mist is already spoken for tonight so you are going to be with me. Have no fear though I have just as many assets as she does," Saying that she grabbed his hand with her other one and stuck it under her top to cup it around one of her breasts. "Must I take my clothes off also to prove it?" She chuckled.

"I am yours to do with as you will," was Mark's mesmerized reply. He could hardly wait to see if her alien pussy was as good as it looked. Dawn must have felt the same about him as she addressed Mist.

"Did you hear that Mist? He said I can use him as I wish. Oh goody, we're going to have fun tonight," Dawn chuckled.

The rain continued as the four of them sat cross-legged, ate the steaks, and watched it fall outside the caves entrance. Dawn finished eating, stood in front of Mark, pulled her top over her head exposing her beautiful blue breasts; unclasped her skirt, and let it fall. She stepped out of it and in doing so almost stuck her pussy in his face. She reached down, pulled his shirt over his head, and tossed it to the side. Dawn pushed Mark to his back and she sat on his stomach with her back toward his face. She took first on shoe and sock off then the other, then untied his shorts and slipped them down his legs leaving him wearing only his boxer shorts. He watched her back muscles ripple as she slid his boxers off and she squealed in delight as his erection stood straight up.

Mark caressed her back rubbing his hands over her soft skin and she took his erection in both hands stroking it to even greater hardness.

Mist arose and walked to one of the utility belts she returned with one of the pouches and handed it to Dawn.

"Just in case," She spoke softly. Dawn opened the pouch and dipped her hand in, when she withdrew it her hand held a salve in it, which she lovingly began to apply to Mark's erection and balls. Dawn rose from Mark and pulled open her pussy lips exposing the pink softness between them and putting more salve on them.

"What is that?" Mark asked as warmth spread over his male region.

"It contains a number of things," Dawn answered, "but most importantly it keeps me from having babies. It also tastes good but I will let you discover that for your self."

She dabbed some of the salve on her dark red nipples, knelt above Mark's erection, and his eyes grew wide in fear as two snake like tentacles about half the diameter of a little finger and about ten inches long uncoiled from within her to dangle and twist between her legs.

She glanced to where he looked and smiling cooed, "Do not be alarmed. I take it the women of your race do not have these. They will not hurt you I promise they will only assist and intensify our coupling, you'll see,"

The sincerity in her voice and eyes put Mark at ease.

Dawn began to lower herself and when she was low enough the tentacles wrapped around the base of his shaft, and guided him into her. With the lube from the salve and her wetness within, he glided easily into her. Slowly his shaft disappeared until only the soft white and dark red of their pubic hair was visible. The tentacles uncoiled and nestled gently between his legs. Her pink sheath was soft, warm, and very wet.

Dawn leaned forward and clasped her hands behind Marks head pulling it upwards to her waiting tits. He first sucked one nipple to hardness and then the other. She was right the salve did taste good. He opened his eyes and watched, as her areolas became even darker red as her arousal increased. He felt her vaginal muscles tighten around his impaling shaft. She leaned back and slowly at first began to flex her knees causing her to slide his shaft out of her till just the tip of it was between her pussy lips and then sitting back down driving him into her soft warmth. The pace increased until she was slamming down on him hard enough to make her tits jiggle. He started to raise his hips to meet her downward thrusts and it was not long before he felt his cum start to fill his shaft.

His cum erupted into her and as she felt this, her vaginal muscles clamped tightly around him, the tentacles came to life one of them stroked his balls and the other rubbed up and down his scrotum. With this stimulation, he continued to erupt within her long after he would have normally ceased. Dawn climaxed while the shaft in her was still erupting. The tentacle that had been massaging Marks balls wrapped around them and held him tight within her, as her vaginal muscles pulsed and her thighs shook.

Dawn remained on top of him long after their climax was done, her muscles continued to spasm seeking to drain every drop of his cum from him. Mark felt weak and completely drained. Dawn pitched forward and they pressed their lips together as his limp member shrank within her. The tentacles uncoiled, Dawn tumbled to one side, Mark turned on his side toward her, and they kissed once more as they lay panting from exertion.

Steve and Mist had been watching them the whole time and now Mist turned to him. "Now it is my turn to be pleasured," She smiled and kissed him.

Steve rolled on top of her and they kissed. He started working his way down. He kissed and sucked her nipples to hardness taking great pleasure as he saw them become dark red with rock hard nipples as her arousal increased. He brushed his lips over her belly and kissed her navel then worked his way down from there.

"Oh my," she sighed, "the men of my race never do that."

"Trust me you'll like it," He breathed and pressed his tongue against her forcefully. He knew he had found her clit by her sharp intake of breath. Her legs spread open wider and her tentacles lightly brushed the sides of his face.

"Oh my, Oooh my," Mist breathed as an orgasm quickly approached. She felt the wetness in her increase and then release as her first orgasm took her.

Steve smiled as the wetness against his chin increased and continued to stimulate her clit.

"Oooh my, OOOh my," she gasped as another climax struck and she reached another plateau of arousal.

Steve opened his eyes and watched as beads of sweat popped up on her lower belly. He felt her wetness increase even more and her white pubic hair became saturated. As her third orgasm took her, Steve watched as her two tentacles danced and wiggled in the air on either side of his face then collapsed across her thighs.

He rose to all fours and breathless, she got to her elbows.

"Wait," She begged, and dipped her hand into the salve, which she generously applied to his shaft and balls and inside of her. His shaft became warm and glistened with the salve she had applied.

He lowered himself toward her waiting wet womanhood and her two tentacles sprung to life. One of them coiled around the base of his member and the other around the base of his ball sack. They gently pulled him toward her pussy. They guided him between her lips and into the pinkness within. Despite their pull he slowly, entered her waiting warm wet sheath sliding in with little effort due to the salve and her extreme wetness. He bent down a lightly kissed her nipples.

Her eyes opened and her voice pleaded, "Please Steve I want you all the way in me. I'm so wet and warm and waiting. Don't tease me further."

He slid the rest of the way in until his brown pubic hair mashed against her white. Their hips ground together and then pulled apart only to slam together once more. The tentacle around the base of his shaft uncoiled and the tip of it began to stroke his scrotum. The pace of their rocking hips increased and he erupted in her. Her vaginal muscles clamped tightly around him and the tentacle stroked his scrotum urgently. The one coiled around the base of his balls held him tightly in her. Her hands pulled his head down and her lips opened to welcome in his probing tongue while her pussy muscles began to pulse and draw every drop of cum from him.

When he was completely drained, the tentacle stopped rubbing his scrotum and the one around his balls relaxed and withdrew. Her vaginal muscles stopped their efforts to milk him dry but still she kissed him. He tumbled to the side and she turned to face him.

"I think our races are compatible don't you?" she sighed.

He looked into her coal black eyes with red pupils, smiled, "I think so yes," He answered dreamily, fell asleep totally drained, and exhausted. The rest of them soon followed in slumber.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.