The New Start
Chapter 2: Shipwreck

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Shipwreck - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

That night a storm came up. Their tent threatened to blow down, so they took it down and retreated into the car. The wind howled and the waves crashed all night. The next morning at first light, the men saw the wreckage of a small boat, just off shore, and they got out of the car to investigate.

As they walked along the shore, they spotted a body on the beach. Steve walked over to it and looked down on a woman with blue skin.

As he rolled the body over, she jumped to her feet while pulling a wicked looking curved knife from a sheath at her waist. She brandished it in front of her and Steve jumped back to avoid the blade.

They noticed another body further down the beach at the same time as she did and she backed toward it facing the men and holding her knife in front of her. When she reached the body, she turned it over. This body, another woman, also rose to her feet, and the two women faced the men.

They studied each other, the women were about the same build as human women, but both had blue skin, eyes that had coal black irises, and dark red pupils. Their cloud white hair curled under just below their ears.

They wore what looked like tan colored mid-drift tops, and tan skirts which reached about half way to their knees. The two women began talking to each other in a language that was totally unintelligible to the men.

Steve and Mark carefully backed away from them to put as much distance as possible between them and the wicked looking knife. The women sat down where they were ever watchful of the two men who for their part fixed some lunch and sat around eating sandwiches and chips and drinking sodas.

Steve and Mark talked about the women and when they had finished eating Steve said, "They haven't eaten or drank a thing all day. I think I will fix some plates and take a couple of bottled waters to them."

"I wouldn't get too close if I were you, unless you want a knife stuck between your ribs," Mark said.

Steve fixed a couple of sandwiches, potato chips, and a couple of bottled waters, which he took about half way toward the women, and set them on beach. Under their watchful eyes, he indicated the food and drinks, and using hand motions indicated eating and drinking. He withdrew back up the beach to join Mark.

Cautiously one of the women approached the plates and waters while the other woman guarded her with drawn knife. The woman began to eat at first carefully then ravenously, after she had eaten she placed the bottle to her lips and smiled as clear cold water poured into her mouth. She explained what the contents of the bottle were to the other woman and when she had finished eating and drinking traded places and stood guard as the other woman ate and drank.

The afternoon continued with the two men and two women watching each other across the separating distance of the sand. When suppertime came Steve once again took two plates and two waters, half the distance, and set them down. This time the women approached the food and water as soon as Steve had moved away. The night air got chilly that evening so the two men built a fire for warmth. Steve used hand gestures repeatedly to the shivering women encouraging them to come and get warm by the fire. Finally, they advanced a little at time stopping frequently until they were next to the fire. They knelt next to its warmth making sure the fire was between their kneeling forms and those of the men sitting on the other side.

Steve pointed to himself, said, "Steve," then at Mark, and said, "Mark," He then pointed at one of the women and using facial expressions asked her, her name.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.