Finding Peace - Cover

Finding Peace

Copyright© 2007 by Celtic Cowboy

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - For years Tom Dunlap had considered himself to be something of a fish out of water - born to the wrong father in the wrong era. Someone was about to throw him back in.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

We spent the next three days getting wagons repaired and animals shod. It was late in the afternoon on the third day when the members of Red Hawk's band that he had left behind showed up. They were excited to see Two Horse's band there as many had distant kinfolk and friends in his band. There was a lot of visiting going on, so much so that other things were being swept aside. It didn't matter all that much to me but Red Hawk announced that he was hungry and that he had waited as long as he planned to. I thought he was getting close to kicking the dog and kept my big mouth shut for once. In fact, I was in the process of looking busy when Lucy walked up to me.

"Tom, we've just about got supper ready over at the Damron wagon. Are you about through with what you're doing?"

I put the bridle that I was oiling in the back of the wagon along with the oily rag. After wiping my hands on my buckskins I tipped my hat and offered my arm to Lucy, "Ma'am?"

"Why thank you." Lucy hooked her arm in mine and we started towards the Damron wagon. "Tom," Lucy started and then paused, "Tom ... thank you ... for saving me. I hated what I had become. I don't know why I let myself get pulled in like that. I..."

"Lucy forget about it, I see the real you now and I think I understand what happened."

"You do? Please tell me then. I think back on how I treated some of these people, especially Fran, and I am so ashamed of myself." Lucy reached up with her free hand dabbing at the fresh tears.

"Well I call it personality gravity. Simply stated, if you're around bad people they tend to drag you down much faster than you could ever drag them up. I see the kind of person that you are now and there is no way the real you could have survived around your ex-husband. And if the truth be known, he probably didn't want the person you are now anywhere around him." Lucy didn't say a word until we were almost at the Damron wagon.

"You're a good man Tom Dunlap, those girls are very lucky," Lucy said quietly as we were walking up to Broken Knife.

Lucy put her head on Broken Knife's chest and let him wrap his strong arms around her. In his arms she could heal, in his arms Lucy's soul had found peace; her deal with the devil was ended. All three of the Wilson sisters were so very different from the men they were married to, I knew the story of why they were married to those jerks had to be a very interesting one. Yes siree, a very interesting story.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when someone took my arm. I turned expecting one of my lovely wives only to find Prissy. I guess my disappointment showed and she dropped my arm. "Am I that repugnant to you?" a visibly hurt Prissy asked.

I sighed, "It's not that Prissy. I'm in a committed relationship."

"Committed relationship? My sisters said you were taken, but..." Prissy stared at me in disbelief, "I've seen you with four different women."

I looked up to see my lovelies coming to my rescue. They split and came up two on each side, "Prissy, this is Jana, Fran, Sam, and Beth, my wives."

Prissy stood there staring at the five of us, "You're serious? What are you? A bunch of Mormons?"

"No," Prissy's face was a mask of hurt and I really didn't want to add to it, but at the same time I didn't want any misunderstandings, "we're not Mormons, we're five people who love each other very much."

We could see the tears starting to form in her eyes. She motioned towards Fran and Jana, "Weren't you two Lucy's servants?"

Fran reached for Prissy's hand, "Yes, we were. Tom bought our papers. We're his now."

I saw a look go across Prissy's face, "They ain't my servants, we are partners now, equal partners at that."

Prissy forced a smile, "If there's ever room for another partner remember me."

We watched her walk away, Jana sighed and then said what the rest of us was thinking, "That girl is really in love with you."

"What I don't understand is how she was married to a man this morning and this afternoon she's in love with me."

"I know the answer to that," Fran said, "Marie and Prissy were both forced to marry the Van der Wahl brothers. Lucy married Abernathy of her own free will but it was mostly because she wanted out of her father's house. Prissy and Marie were basically sold, but from what Lucy told me they are both virgins because the Van der Wahl brothers preferred each others company. They just wanted Prissy and Marie for show."

"Wow! That's quite a story and I don't think that we need to be passing that information around." I looked at each of the girls and got their agreement. We got some supper and sat down to enjoy it. The subject of weddings came up during supper and we had a pretty good discussion on the who and how, the ceremony would be performed. This led to a general discussion of what rules our group would follow. At some point during the discussion my wives moved away from me a bit and were having their own discussion that I was sure had nothing to do with the way the group was run but, more likely, how I was going to be run.

Tim French did ask Red Hawk if he would perform their wedding and he agreed. They decided that they would have the ceremony at sun rise

The sun had long set and my sweeties were nowhere in sight. I made a loop by to check on the J's and then headed towards our wagon. I stopped for a minute and talked to Broken Knife and Lucy and found that Lucy was overly giggly. It was as though she was privy to something that neither Broken Knife nor I had a clue about. I tried to worm it out of her but she just grinned and said, "You'll find out." Well it didn't take long to get all of that kind of teasing that I wanted. I bid the two lovers good night and headed towards our wagon.

Red Hand and Liz stopped me and I visited with them for a few minutes. It was soon obvious that Liz was another one that was privy to the joke that was about to befall me. I thanked her for her teasing and walked the last few feet to my doom.

Giggling was filling the air as I walked up to our wagon, "Hi honeys, I'm home," I called out. Shushes and more giggling was all the response that I received. I climbed the little ladder we had made to ease our entry and exits from the wagon. "Is there a special reason why y'all didn't light a lamp?" I pulled off my shirt and boots then slipped off my pants, all of this done in the dark. Once I was in my all together I went to get in the bed, Sam and Jana quickly moved me to the centre of the bed and on my back. For some reason I seemed to be closer to the edge than normal. Once on my back I was soon smothered in kisses. Then one of my lovelies crawled on top of me and as soon as I touched her breast I knew something was amiss.

Jana said, "Quick, you need to kiss him."

The strange breasts were connected to a strange set of lips. I was about to protest when those lip met mine. The kiss was just like the first time that I had kissed all my lovelies and all I could do other than kiss back was to utter a groan. That groan elicited the heavily accented "Oh goodie!" that Sam was famous for, followed by clapping from the two wagons on either side. That ordinarily would have embarrassed the hell out of me but the kisses from who ever this was were about to cause me to completely melt.

When the kiss finally did break a voice I instantly recognized as Prissy's said, "Oh Tom! I've been in love with you since I first saw you today." She punctuated that sentence with another searing kiss. She was rubbing her slit back and forth on my dick and it was driving me crazy. "Tom, make me a woman!" She lifted herself up and fitted my cock into her dripping pussy and started putting pressure on it.

For what seemed like the longest time nothing happened, and then suddenly my cock pushed past the remains of her hymen as she hissed through the pain and began to chant through clinched teeth, "burns!, burns!, burns!," She raised up until just the head remained then slid downward. Three times she repeated the process until finally on the fourth try our pubic hair met and we groaned together. With our bodies joined, Prissy laid forward and started kissing me and we were joined by the rest of our family. Jana lit a lantern and turned it down low so she could see to help clean her sister/wife without giving everyone in camp a show.

Beth leaned down close to my face, "You're not mad at us are you? We saw how much Prissy loved you and we know how that feels. After supper tonight we went and talked to her." Beth turned Prissy's face towards her and they kissed, Beth was followed by Fran, and then Sam and finally Jana. "There'll be more than the French family getting married tomorrow," Jana moaned as she went over the top.

Prissy's body had had time to adjust to the invader so now she started raising and lowering her body onto my cock as the other four lovelies groped every square inch of Prissy's body. When Beth discovered that Prissy's anal rose was overly sensitive she quickly lubed a finger with her saliva, inserted it and started driving Prissy toward her peak. I, for one, was very thankful. Prissy's pussy was milking me and I was not going to be able to hold out very much longer and told the girls so, not that they needed telling.

Sam used one of her fingers and started tormenting Prissy's clit while Fran and Jana took a nipple apiece and started sucking and nibbling. Prissy's up and down motion was being replaced by the fluttering and squeezing of her vagina as she rapidly approached her orgasm. I let out a groan that the girls recognized. Sam strummed Prissy's clit as Fran and Jana gave each of her nipples a firm bite. Just as I thrust hard up into Prissy and started cumming, Beth plunged her finger deeply into Prissy's anus. Prissy was already cumming, Beth's finger just caused that cum to multiply by several orders of magnitude. It also caused one other event, Prissy cried out "Oh my Godddddd!" and promptly fainted.

In the silence that followed Lucy, Marie, and Liz Damron could all be heard giggling like school girls. Their giggling caused my girls to giggle. Giggling was picked up by the female members of wagons on the other side of Lucy and Liz's wagons and soon it spread around the whole circle of wagons.

Of course it didn't end there, how could it? The force of Prissy's climax only served to ignite my other lovelies. They gently eased Prissy off of me and made her comfortable. Then a pussy descended on to my face and as soon as I stuck my tongue into it I knew who its owner was. I knew, not because I was familiar with it but just the opposite. I knew because the clit I now had my tongue wrapped around was much bigger than any of the three I normally put my tongue into so that meant that the clit in question belonged to Beth. I knew from the few times I had allowed myself to play with Beth that her clit was much larger than the other three women, now four. Sucking on that big rascal caused it to more than double in size and made Beth groan loud enough to start the wagon wide giggling up again.

Sam and Jana had revived my hard on and now Fran slid her dripping pussy down on my cock. It didn't take Fran very long for her to find her happy place and when she did she was rolled to the side to make room for the next rider.

Beth had apparently had all the fun she could stand riding my face and laid down beside me. I kissed her beautiful face and when the kiss ended she said, "Tom, make love to me, please."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I looked into her eyes and saw the need.

"Tom I need this. I need to feel you inside me. I won't feel whole until you do." Beth kissed me as I moved between her legs. Jana and a revived Prissy provided guidance, while Fran and Sam added extra kisses to Beth and me as slowly and gently the five of us made love to Beth. Beth's barrier, weakened by various fingers over the past weeks, succumbed with minimum force. With each stroke Beth and I got more and more excited. Normally the second cum takes a long time, but this was Beth and I'd had to wait for her and I hadn't realised how much I wanted her. I didn't understand why consummating our love was so important but I now knew that it was and not just for me. I was so wrapped up thinking about that, my orgasm was upon me before I realised it and as I came, so did Beth.

As Beth came down from her high she started saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you,"

Thinking I'd get my "thank yous" in I said, "Thank you, my lovely Beth."

"No Tom," Beth began, "you don't understand, tonight was my most fertile time. Chances are you have made a baby in me."

Beth's words stirred some primal urge inside me and instantly I started getting hard again. As soon as Beth felt me begin to harden she giggled and said, "Next?"

Jana giggled and started saying, "Me, me, roll him over Beth."

Beth and I rolled over and Fran and Sam both went for my cock at the same time which resulted in the two of them butting heads and giggling like school girls. While the two of them were trying to decide who got clean up, Prissy aced both of them.

Prissy helped Jana mount up and she went for her ride. Before the night was over I made love to all of my ladies. Only Beth and Prissy got deposits from me but everyone was happy; especially Beth. I went to sleep holding Beth and Prissy and thinking about the possibility that in nine months I'd be a daddy, it was a thought that made me very, very happy, but motherhood made me think of my own mother. I realised for the first time just how much I missed her. Maybe I should feel guilty because, while I missed my mother, I didn't have the same feelings for my father. Tonight for the first time in my life I needed to talk to my mother and she was a hundred fifty nine years away.


All right so maybe I should have seen what was waiting for me the next morning, but I didn't. Red Hawk and Two Horses humour was intact and active; they had everyone in camp waiting right outside our wagon. I don't know how they kept so quiet, but there they were and as soon as I stuck my head out of that wagon they started clapping. This caused the five beautiful heads of my wives to poke out of the wagon, and that caused the clapping to get louder with a few hoots and hollers thrown in for good measure. The girls were embarrassed. Me? Well I knew exactly what we needed to do and I hurried the girls out and holding their hands, we took a bow. It meant nothing to Red Hawk and the rest of the Comanches but Lucy got busy and explained what it meant which caused Two Horses to bust out laughing after he asked if they would have to endure the noise of nightly performances. I simply looked at the five beauties standing beside me and answered, "Most likely," which made everyone laugh.

Red Hawk led us to a low hill just outside of camp. There he married six groups, and a total of nineteen people. Besides me and my five lovelies, Broken Knife married Lucy and her twin sister Marie. Red Hand married Elizabeth Damron, and Tim French married his two sweethearts, Charlotte and Alice. Two Bears married Betty Dillard and Tina Cole, they had been Marie's indentured servants and for whatever reason those three had hit it off. The last of the wedding parties was Jeff Golden and Sally Gibbons. Jeff and the rest of the drivers had decided to stay with us. Personally, I think they just wanted to see what happens when we hit that wagon train full of girls headed for the Van der Wahl's whore houses.

After the ceremony we got busy, packing everything and then hitching up. We were headed to a place that Red Hawk knew about where we would wait out the month or so; waiting on Milt and his bunch to bring us the saddles and tack, and the train with the girls that was supposed to be headed to Santa Fe. It took two days to get there but the trip accomplished something no one had thought about. Red Hawk and Two Horses learned how easy it was to move a camp with a wagon. We had unloaded all of the travois and stowed their loads on the wagons and, where normally someone would have to walk leading the travois horse, everybody rode.

The only bad thing about the place where we were camping was that we were a hard day's travel off the main Santa Fe Trail. There was very little worry about missing the wagon trains we were waiting on though since we had scouting parties out every day. The scouting parties weren't the only thing we were doing to fight boredom.

Every day was spent drilling our mounted fighters. With Two Horses' men, and the rest of Red Hawk's men, we could now mount sixty Comanche. By adding the volunteers over the age of fifteen we could add another forty. We practiced every day on our horsemanship and one day a week on our shooting. So after a month of this we were pretty good. Then our scouts came back to report that Milt and his men were just a few days away and staying back, just out of site, were twenty armed men.

It didn't take much imagination to connect these men with the governor. I figured that since they had only sent twenty men that they must think that it's just the original six of us. Our scouts had seen one of the men in Milt's group use a mirror to signal the men following Milt's wagons. So we knew that once the six of us showed up we would be bait.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.