What's a Couple to Do?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Shannon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What's a couple to do? Alone in a big city about to be evicted. To what lengths will Alex and Jennifer go to keep a roof over there head.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Cuckold   MaleDom   Sex Toys   Slow  

Alex couldn't sleep it had been a week since he had been locked in the infernal cage around his penis. It wasn't uncomfortable. At least it wasn't till he tried to get hard. That seemed to be more and more often during the week. He would give anything to have a chance to masturbate. He would have given even more to have Jennifer, who was lying beside him, help him with his frustration.

Right now she did nothing but heighten his tension. She was asleep now. As usual she was wearing only a thin silk gown through which he could clearly make out the contours of her body by the dim lighting in the room.

He had laid here for the last hour looking at her voluptuous breasts. He could see how firm they were and how almost unreasonable large they were for her petite frame. The gown had risen to expose her leg and a hint of the cotton thong she was wearing under it. These sites were driving him mad with desire. It was like an itch he couldn't scratch.

The device was made of plastic. Of course he could have broke it if he wanted to. But with the arrangement him and his wife had made with Mike, their landlord, he knew that they would end up on the street if he did. The prospect of life on the street didn't scare him, but he knew it terrified Jennifer. He could not let that happen to her.

It was time for him to get up and get ready for another day at work anyway. He went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet to urinate. It was one of the many drawbacks to his current bondage. He couldn't stand to urinate.

He again wondered what Mike had in mind. This couldn't be it. The agreement had been too open ended to leave it with just this. It had been a week since they had heard from or even seen Mike. He didn't even think that Mike had been to his apartment across the hall all week.

The cool shower that he stepped into did a lot to calm his desire. It also felt very good on this warm summer morning. Jennifer had always liked to keep the apartment a little warm for him, and this morning was no acceptation.

He quickly got a bagel and stuffed it in his mouth as he walked out the door. As he stepped out he almost tripped over a paper bag that was placed in front of the door. Attached was a note and the entire thing seemed to be addressed to Jennifer. Resisting his temptation to open it he returned to the bedroom and woke his wife giving her the bag.

Jennifer was now fully awake after reading the note. It seemed that Mike wanted her to go on a date with him this evening. He had clearly provided everything, and made it quite clear in his note that she was to wear only the items provided in this bag.

She had waited all week and wondered when this moment would come. When they would hear something from Mike. It seemed that now was the time. As she reached for the bag She hear Alex.

"I'm going to be late for work. Seems you don't have to leave till after I get home tonight. Are you going to be ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. We both knew this was coming." She said looking at the concern in her husbands face. As he turned however she caught him cast the yet unopened bag a curious glance.

"You have a good day. If I need anything I will call you." She said as he turned and walked out the door.

She sat there for a moment collecting her thoughts before opening the bag. What could be in it she thought? It was more then likely some skimpy piece of lingerie.

That brought up the next question in her mind. What did Mike mean when he said a date and that he would pick her up. She had never imagined that she would be going out in public with Mike. Of course a week ago she never thought she would ever be in this type of situation at all.

She opened the bag and reached inside and pulled out the first item. It was indeed clothing, but not lingerie as she had first expected. Though to be honest it might of well have been. She had never been one to dress provocatively and couldn't see herself in the items no assembled in front of her. This was quite a contrast to her normal conservative dress. She had only over the last year started wearing thongs, and that she did only for Alex.

The first item was a dress. It was black and had a backless top with a V-neck front that was cut well below her bust line. It would more then likely exposes even her navel. The skirt of the dress would be hard pressed to cover the tops of the thigh high fish net stockings that were included.

The shoes were a strapped high-heeled affair that she didn't know how she was going to walk in. The heels must be at least six inches. She also found a black leather evening bag with several pieces of jewelry to accent the dress.

Included in the jewelry was a silver chain belt. There was also leather choker. It was soft supple leather gathered in the front by a metal ring. When she first saw it she thought it was a ribbon.

She realised that she would look absolutely scandalous in this outfit. She didn't have a bra that would go with this. That's when it hit her. The note Mike left her clearly said that she was not to add any items to this outfit. It dawned on her that there were no undergarments at all with this. Not a panty of bra to be found in the bag.

She looked back in the bag hoping there was indeed something she had missed. There was indeed though finding it did nothing to calm her. The item she had overlooked was a tube of depilatory cream. Attached to it was a note that said there was not to be a hair on her body this evening. It was quite clear that she was going to be looked at all everywhere.

She was once again in a panic. She had let her mind ease up a bit thinking about Alex's predicament. She had almost forgotten that she was also subject to Mike's whims.

She spent the rest of the day thinking about what might be in store for her this evening. She found herself towards the evening getting ready. She showered and used the depilatory cream. After getting out of the shower she almost cried. This was the first time since childhood that she had been without pubic hair. Alex had wanted her to shave on several occasions she recalled. She had told him each time that she would never do it, only dirty girls did things like that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.