A Day in the Life of a New Bimbo
Part 2: meeting my cousins

Copyright© 2007 by Nikki Mounds

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 2: meeting my cousins - Nicole was a good girl, a college student. But somehow Mr. Galcante had turned her into a bimbo whore... she even helped him turn her best friends into bimbo sluts too! And Nicole couldn't be happier with it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Incest   Cousins   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   School  

My master, Mr. Galcante, had just fed me his wonderful sperm, I always feel better after I eat his load. But still I feel embarrassed about what I have to do next. I mean, I'm a hooker, I know it, I was born with my huge E cup tits to be a fucktoy, nature built me for it! But the guys I'm about to service are my cousins!

I shrug and forget about it. Cock is cock and I was born to suck it, to let the guys fuck me too, but I LOVE sucking dick... I take a deep breath as I walk the corridors in my tiny sheer red bikini, my nipples poke at it and my areolas are showing on the sides, they are so big, almost as pale as the rest of my skin, I am so proud of my big hooters!

I see the door marked for me and I open it. I look inside and see my three cousins looking at me, their cocks already out, they harden as I walk in. I can't believe it, all my male cousins are here! I never been in a such a situation with people close to me before, somehow it sounds wrong to be a fucktoy for guys of my family, but I just can't figure why!

"Hi guys... I didn't know you knew... I mean... you know, about me..." I try to speak casually, but it is a little weird to be dressed like this in front of my cousins and see them getting erections!

"'Cuz, we hardly believed what Mr. Galcante said... you used to be so prude!" Mark answers, his ugly face is showing how amazed he is.

"I always knew you were a true whore." Andrew, my oldest cousin smirks. "Cut the talk, we know you finally accepted you were... a slut! Now suck!"

"Yeah!" Shouts Luke, my youngest cousin. "Take our cocks were they belong!"

"Ok! Who is first?" I ask playfully and stand in the middle of the three. I giggle and shrug. Well, a cock is a cock, what's wrong with cousin cock?

"You pick, a slut should know her way, Mr. Galcante recomended you well, and we paid for you."

"Well... the oldest first!" I kneel before Andrew and grab his cock. "You are BIG!" I giggle looking at it.

"Finally" He moans as my hands squeeze his cock. "You always teased me with your big fat melons, you flirt... moving those huge knockers around!"

"Yes... you guys loved to ogle my boobies didn't you?" I smile and close my lips around his cockhead. I start to bob my head back and forth, my right hand finds Luke's dick, he is the youngest and looks amazed at my tits.

"And not even offering a handjob afterwards!" Luke complains as he closes his eyes in pleasure at my touch.

"We were with you at the pool all the time with our hard ons, and you acted as if they weren't even there, a slut must know what she does..." My other cousin Mark comments.

"I once got her naked with me, and she made an excuse to go away!" Luke says angry and pats my head. "Now she is doing the right thing... good little Nicole, my whorish cousin!" He laughs.

"Thanks Luke!" I start to masturbate my youngest cousin as I try to grab Mark's dick... he is the fat and short one, the ugliest of the lot and the one that always stared at my boobs. I used to hate it! Mark begins to massage my boobs while my mouth is sucking loudly, lots of drool fall on my chest, wetting the tiny bikini and making my skin shine.

"This tits..." Mark says dreamingly. "I always knew someday I would have them." He squeezes and knead them harder. "Today I'm going to fuck them during all my three cums, I have lot of time to make up with Nica."

"So enjoy them Mark!" I purr as I change my mouth to Luke's pole and start to jerk off Andrew. I try to suck all three, taking turns at each one in my mouth, I want them all to cum together... like a good family! But I feel Andrew loosing his mind, grabbing my hair and forcing me to swallow all of his shaft.

"YES! Suck it you whore!" He shouts as he spurts a huge load of semen in my throat. Take my cum... I came so many times jerking off to you... now you'll take it in your mouth you big titted teaser!"

My other cousins cheer him as he fills my mouth with his salty manly juice and I swallow it all, not a drop escapes my lips!

"Mm Nica, remember when we kissed playing and I touched all of your tits?" Mark asks, still cupping and playing with my white pillows. "Remember when I caressed your ass?"

"Yes Mark..." I say looking up to him, Luke's pole rubbing all over my face. "I remember... I was rather mean to you... I told your mom right?" I say trying to remember it.

"Yes, she punished me for a long time, if she knew what we are doing now!" He chuckles. "What YOU are doing... you are the horny slut here, I bet you are even very wet."

I nod and giggle, I'm ALWAYS wet!

"Who is next?" I ask looking at them, licking my lips to enjoy the last taste of Andrew's sperm. "I need cum! Will you guys be good cousins and give me cum?"

"Of course, a true slut... I knew you were a whore Nica, no girl with tits this big can be a prude! So eager for cum..." Andrew says in a dream and then completes. "Place all of our cocks together and suck, we'll give you lots of it."

I giggle and look at them amazed. never done that!

"Really? COOL!" I say and see them pressing their bodies together, the three poles very close, I open my mouth as wide as I can and try to fit all of them into my lips!

"Then try, you knew you would try eventually" Mark says as the guys chuckle.

I barely manage to put half the cock crowns inside, it is too thick!

"See what a slut she is?" Andrew tell the others. "Wanting so mcuh cock and cum that she is sucking her 3 cousins off at once"

The guys are so excited! They moan as I keep using my hands and mouth on all three, it goes for a long time, I just love it! I can't wit till they feed me their spunk!

They move their hips, trying to fuck my face. I take turns at them and deep throat each of my cousins, trying to make them reach their orgasms at the same time, they are almost there.

I hear Andrew moan and close his eyes, then Mark starts to tremble in pleasure, finally Luke shivers and say 'what a fucking whore!', also closing his eye. They will soon be cumming... cool there will be lots of cum flying around!

In the end I put my fingers on the sides of my lips and spread them wide enough to get all three inside. Suddenly I feel my mouth flooded with cum! I never had so much sperm being spurted in my mouth before! I giggle happely as I try to swallow, but lots of it fall to my chin and then to my tits!

"Mr. Galcante said that no drop would go to waste or we'll have our money back." Mark says with a smirk.

"Oh! None will!" I wink to them and raise my tits to lick them, using my tongue on my nipples and all over the massive hooters. They keep jerking off slowly as I do that, looking lustily at me, letting the last drops fall on my face.

"That was deliscious!" I finaly say licking my lips, if I knew you guys tasted so good I'd have started it when I was a kid!"

"Come here, I need to fuck those tits, Nica slut." Mark demands. I giggle and lay on the bed. I wave him in, grabbing my knockers and getting ready for a titfuck... guys love it! He gets his ugly body on top of me and begins to fuck my tits hard. "I've dreamed this for so long Nica"

"Hummm... so hot! How long have you been dreaming about it?" I ask as I spread my legs, exposing my pussy to my other cousins.

"Ever since your tits begun to grow, the tits of a slut" He answers.

"I have pics of you all over my room." Luke completes. "I jerk to the at least four times a day!"

"It is so HOT!" I yell... being desired is a major turn on for me now. I started to feel like this since I moved here with Mr. Galcante. "Then do it Mark, fuck my tits... I was busty when I was 13... you must have a LOT of pent up cum for me!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.