Max and Bre a New Love - Cover

Max and Bre a New Love

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A chance encounter leads to a new love for Max and Bre, the both of them were not looking but they found the love of a lifetime in a fashion that neither knew they had wanted, but were now excited to begin to explore, This story starts a little slow but will develop quickly as each of them begin to define their new life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   FemaleDom   Black Female   White Male  

Max awoke he didn't recognize his surroundings at first but the past four or five hours returned to his memory, as it did his cock began to grow. He was laying under the canopy of Breanna's beautiful bed. It was twilight and the beautiful woman he held in his arms seemed a bigger fantasy than anything he had ever imagined in his life. They laid bare spooning, his erection was beginning to grow. A knock on the door instantly brought Max back to the real world. He disentangled himself from his love and crept to the door. He was about to step onto the floor when Breanna awoke, "where you going hunting? She asked.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," Max replied, "I just heard someone knocking on the door." Max stepped off the bed and padded to the door he peered through the spy hole and saw a large black man.

"Who is it?" Bre asked him.

"I don't know I think it might be your ex-boyfriend."

Bre hopped off the bed and strode angrily towards the door. When she looked through the little portal she released her clenched fists and opened the door. "Oh my God what the hell are you doing here?" She asked the young man standing on her doorstep, Bre stood there stark naked staring at the guy with a huge smile on her face. "Come in, get in here!" She said, Max managed to return to the bed and had managed to cover his legs and his cock. The young man burst through the doorway and threw his arms around Bre. She threw her arms around him and burst into Tears. Max sat there befuddled, was less concerned that it was her ex. The hug that they were sharing was not a sexual one but it was a very intense familiar hug. After about a half a minute or so Bre managed to separate herself enough from the man to kiss his cheek. "Where have you been?" She asked the stranger.

"Out there" he said pointing his thumb over his shoulder bumbing around the country, I told you when we graduated high school that was what I was gonna do. Remember?" He asked her.

"Yah I remember," she said "I didn't think you'd be gone for what is it almost 6 years now?" She asked him.

Bre released her grip, quickly stepped around him and closed the door. "I can't be giving my neighbors a show." She said as she shut the door, the young man turned to face her again and smiled.

Ya right, like you've never done that before." He said, and when he did they both burst out laughing. Max sat on the bed staring at the two and was completely lost, looking over the new arrivals shoulder she said to Max. "Max I'd like you to meet my oldest gayest friend in the world Stefan."

Max stood forgetting he was nude beneath the blankets, as the cool evening air touched his body he was extending his hand when he remembered, quickly trying to cover his still hardened cock proved to be comical, which set both Bre and Stefan into fits of laughter and caused Max to turn eight shades of red. He quickly recovered and he grabbed the sheet and covered himself which only managed to make a tent under them. He looked downwards and beheld this sight which caused him to laugh at himself.

"Shit" he managed to say, and with a sheepish look he extended his hand towards Stefan, barely managing to keep a straight face Stefan grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Hi I'm Stefan and I'm sorry if I interrupted something" he said.

"My name is Maximillian but you can call me Max" Max managed to say.

"Hello Max" Stefen said to him and smiled and made a great show of staring at Max's predicament.

Bre stepped around her friend and went to her closet and removed her robe, with her back to the boys she slipped it on, then turned to face them. "Max this moron and me grew up together, and were best girlfriends" she said with a smirk, "all through our childhood and high school, and then he disappeared." She told Max. She walked across the floor and placed her left hand on his right shoulder, and lowered her right hand to his left hip and again pulled him into a tight embrace, tears began to drip from her eyes again. "My mom and dad are gone Stef" Bre managed to say "they died in a plane crash"

"Oh honey I'm so sorry" he said, as the tears also began to flow freely from his eyes. "When?" He asked her.

"A few years ago, it was awful" she managed to say.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you."

"Sit down and let me tell you about it." Bre remarked as she sat on the couch.

In fact much had changed in both of their lives, Stefan had become a world traveler, Bre after the death of her parents had thrown herself into her studies, and only recently had become active in the whole dating scene, the guy she had spent the better part of the last year seeing had not only been her first real boyfriend, he had also been "her first". When he had discovered she was a virgin his pursuit of her had become relentless. Because he was her first he also felt empowered to control her. There was no rational reason for that, that was just the way he was. B he said to her friend re and Stefan spent the next few hours catching up on their lives. When they had finished telling their stories they both realized at the same time they had been completely ignoring Max. This hadn't bothered to ask at all because not only was he learning about Stefan but more importantly he was learning about his new love.

"Hey you guys hungry?" Max asked the two old friends.

When he asked the question they both stared at him realizing they had both forgotten all about him. Bre began to apologize when she realized that Max had been interested bystander to their conversation and was in no way upset.

"Yes honey." Bree replied, "what do you say we go get a pizza?" She asked.

The two guys both thought that was a wonderful idea, when Max finally stood Stefan's eyes were drawn to his now limp cock. He didn't try to hide the fact he was staring at Max, "nice dick Max." Stefan began to say before he could finish the thought.

"Don't even think about it Stef." Bre said to her friend, "I believe he belongs to me!" Which set the three of them laughing again.

The three had quickly dressed and went to the pizza shop three blocks down, while they ate they listened as Max told them all about himself. Two hours later and three pitchers of beer they donned their coats and returned to Bre's home. While they were walking there, pretty had asked Stefan to stay the night. When she had asked him she realized this was also Max's new home. "You don't mind if he stays with us tonight?"

"If he's good enough for you baby there's no reason why I would mind." Max said to her. "It's not like there won't be room on the bed for another body."

"I was thinking he could sleep on the couch." Bre remarked, then she said something that completely floored Max, "one of the things I've learned in my life Max is be careful what you ask for because you just might get it." Max stopped before he could ask what she meant she took his hand and led him on. As they walked Bre said to him "don't worry honey I won't let him touch you but after you and I or if you and I do anything tonight I may give him the chance to clean me up so he can get a taste."

Once again he stopped, when Bre turned and faced him it was easy for him to see the mischief in her eyes.

When they got home Bre hung her coat on the door and told the two of them she was going to shower, "there's beer in the fridge." She told them, then she walked to her closet and removed a couple of things on hangers and walked to the bathroom. The two men watched her cross the room.

"If I was straight I'd be very jealous of you." Steffen told Max "cuz she's really hot!"

For some unknown reason Max felt completely at ease with his new friend. "I couldn't agree with you more Stef." He said, and he told him I'm going to get us a beer and change my clothes. When he returned with the beverage he handed one to Stefan and crossed the room again and began to remove its clothes changing quickly into a clean T-shirt and shorts.

As he was changing his clothes there was no modesty involved. Max was proud of his body and even though he'd just met the man he felt completely comfortable while he changed. When he finished dressing he returned to the couch and sat down next to his new friend. He picked up the remote and turned the television on just in time for the late local news the two men sat and watched the day's headlines, weather report and sports, they both realized at the same time how long Bre had been in the bathroom, when the door opened and her hand reached out and give the lights both guys were completely surprised. "Will one of you guys find the remote for the DVD player, turn it on please." She said in a firm voice "and look away from here!"

The two guys turned away from the bathroom door and focused on the TV set, much to their surprise the DVD that was now playing was porn. "Keep your eyes glued to their television set!" Bre told them, they heard her cross the floor it was obvious from the sound of her footsteps she was wearing heels. As the video played Max and Stef's eyes were glued to the screen. What they were seeing was two guys, one girl fooling around with each other while one of the men lay in a swing. the woman was kissing the man in the swing while she was stroking the others impressive cock. Threesomes always made for hot porn Max thought, when the girl on the screen told the guy who's dick she was stroking to start sucking the cock of the guy in the swing Max almost choked on the beer he was just swallowing.

When the guy on the screen hesitated she slapped him hard and spoke one more word NOW. Max sat there he was now so completely unsure of what was happening he started to say to Bre, "this is..." before he could finish the thought Bre stood in front of them and began to remove her robe.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.