Max and Bre a New Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A chance encounter leads to a new love for Max and Bre, the both of them were not looking but they found the love of a lifetime in a fashion that neither knew they had wanted, but were now excited to begin to explore, This story starts a little slow but will develop quickly as each of them begin to define their new life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   FemaleDom   Black Female   White Male  

Breanna was concerned, she had just sent Max home with a few things to think about. She wasn't sure how she knew that Max was the man she had been destined to meet. Everything about him was perfect he seemed kind, loving and gentle. Her former boyfriend had been arrogant brash and mean, he was the polar opposite of everything Max appeared to be.

All her life she had been an excellent judge of character, but for some reason the young man's good looks and reputation as a real ladies man had blinded her to her first impression. Then he was an egotistical self centered jerk. He's good-looking, wealthy and one of the most sought after guys on campus by the other girls. When he had expressed interest in her all rational thought had gone out the window.

It was at the party at the frat house when he had shown his true colors. He had become enraged when he had seen her talking to another guy, had he bothered to ask he would have found out he had been asking Bre about the shoes she was wearing, his girlfriend had noticed them and had asked him to find out where she had bought them. So when Bre's boyfriend had come around the corner and saw her chatting in an animated manner he had just assumed she was being flirtatious. With that thought in mind he had flown into a rage.

He grabbed her by the arm and practically dragged her to his nearby room. "Are you trying to embarrass me?" He spat at her.

Bre did the last thing she should have done, she had giggled and smiled and said, "heavens no he was just asking..." before she could finish the sentence he had slapped her on the right side of her face quick and violently. To say Bre had been shocked was an undetatement.

"You fucking piece of crap!" She managed to say. "That will be the last time you ever see me, touch me or talk to me again!"

She turned and ran out the door, and then out the front doorway. It was on exiting the house she had had her first encounter with Max.

In the last 24 hours she had done things so totally contrary to everything she believed in. Things like no kissing on the 1st date, inviting him to her home. Then inviting him in and the most amazing thing had had a sexual encounter with a man she didn't know.

The only scrap of self-respect she had managed to rertain was she hadn't slept with him, sure Max had spent the night but she hadn't allowed him to fuck her. So she had managed to save the tiniest amount of self-respect. Not doing that (oh she had wanted to desperately) allowed her to feel the slimmest amount of good feeling.

Then there was Max, he had been the polar opposite of her former boyfriend, not only had he not tried to get between her legs (is there something wrong with me) he had been a conscientious and giving lover. That fact had been completely different, he wanted to please her and satisfy her before he had taken care of himself. Even though the first orgasm of the day had belonged to him, that was because that was what she had wanted.

The rest of their encounters which had taken place over the next five or six hours had been mind blowing. Max had managed to take her physically to places she had never imagined possible. When she had sent him home on Friday morning she was totally sure that what had happened between them had been her destiny.

So many things and thoughts had filled her head this morning the primary one being a man she had just met less than 48 hours ago had been invited to move in to her home to live with her. Probably for the first time since her parents had tragically died she did not feel the stinging feelings of their loss when she had first awoken. Max had managed in the briefest time completely change her mind set.

She had sent him home with the offer to move in with a few stipulations on the new living arrangements if he so chose to do so. She was a self supporting woman her financial needs had been taken care of by the airline that her parents had been flying when they died, leaving bringing alone at the age of 18.

The attorney that had represented her during a settlement proceedings had guided her towards a financial planner who had advised her and taught her how to invest and save a large seven-figure settlement she had received.

Now advance 6 1/2 years later to this morning, because she had learned at an early age how to take care of herself and her needs she felt confident in the decisions she had made in the last few hours, and she felt overwhelmingly confident that Max was the one.

She had sent him home and asked him think about this offer for 24 hours before he made any kind of permanent commitment to her. He for was for him to move in, to finish school. The other thing she wanted from him (and this was in the fantasy part) was for him to commit himself to her needs sexually. She wasn't looking for a mistress/sub type of relationship. What she wanted was a man to serve her sexually, to allow her to be in complete control in their bedroom. She wasn't looking for a servant she was looking for a man to fulfill her desires.

She wasn't sure how he felt about that, his face had remained kind of expressionless when she told him of her wants. The fact that he hadn't responded to lead her to believe he wasn't going to accept her offer. She was startled by her doorbell rang, she got off the couch and went to the door, peering through the spy-hole she was pleased to see it was Max. Granted it was about 20 hours earlier than she expected him she still thrilled at the sight of him.

Opening the door she motioned for him to come in. He crossed the room and took a seat on the couch. Neither had uttered a word when he said to her, "Breanna now it's your turn to listen and to not say a word until I am done." He began. "I can't believe what I'm about to say so bear with me." Taking her hands in his he said to her, "Breanna I love you, if I could move in here this afternoon I would, but I am going to need a few days to get rid of my stuff," he continued on. "I am going to need you to come to my house and help me sort through things we can use that I have things I can get rid of." Then he looked deeply into her eyes, "I want to be here to be with you for the rest of my life." Saying that he got to his knees before her and took her hand in his and asked, she was hoping that this wasn't a proposal that would have been way too soon. "I want to take you to bed right now and make love to you however you wish, or do I need to wait for 24 hours?" He asked.

Rather than answer him verbally she stood before him and began to remove her clothing. Quickly she stood nude she stepped forward and took his head in her hands and pulled his face into mons. She was already lubricating, when she released his head and stepped away and walked to her bed she sat down on the side and told Max to join her. Max had set their frozen on the floor he had wanted to throw her on the couch and take her, but he also wanted her instruct him with her desires. This was important because he needed to find out from her actions how serious she was. It was important to know if this was going to be a bedroom game or are their new reality.

"Take your clothes off and join me." She said to him, Max quickly stood and in no time he stood directly in front of her. "Yes my love as you wish." He replied.

"On your knees." She ordered, Max quickly responded to her demand.

Breanna spread the lips of her pussy and began to circle her clitoris with the index and middle finger of her right hand. "I want you to watch for a moment Max." She said. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" she moaned "do you think my beautiful black pussy is exciting?" She asked.

"I want you to fuck my ass hole with your tongue." She ordered him.

Max brought his lips to her anal ring, it was slick with the juices that had been dripping from her sopping slit. Using his tongue he began to probe around the little muscled ring. "I told you I wanted you to fuck my ass!" She said to him in a firm manner. He placed his hands on her ass and pulled her cheeks apart exposing her ass to him, her sphincter opened slightly, when it did Max thrust his tongue into her. Bre grown when she felt his tongue enter her, with her cheeks spread he managed just to get its pointy tip in, "fuck it deeper." She said, Max is pushing as hard as he could have her hole was so tight he couldn't manage much "DEEPER DEEPER" she screamed. When she was unsatisfied with his efforts she grabbed his head in held his face tightly to her. When she did his tongue managed to enter her and atleast 3 inches his nose was now planted into her vagina. She began to pull and release his head repeatedly so his tongue and his nose were continuously penetrating her, each time she pulled, the top of his head crushed against her clit. Her orgasm was beginning to build with the mounting sensations she pulled him tightly to her and began to smear her slimy pussy vwetnes vigorously on his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.