Mindy's Escape - Cover

Mindy's Escape

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mindy seeks escape from life by submitting to her fetish for all eternity.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Horror   Tear Jerker   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution  

Hungry builds the permanent facility in his basement for Mindy

While Mindy was thoroughly dehumanized in his toilet slave machine, he wasn't done with his mechanization of her body.

The next stage of the project would take much more time, planning, and construction over several weekends.

The following weekend, he purchased heavy sewer drainpipe and other construction materials from Home Depot.

He had made plans for Mindy's final installation even before she arrived at his home two weeks ago. The sewage treatment system, of which Mindy's body would be the primary mechanical component, would be installed against the wall at the far end of his long, narrow basement.

For the first weekend stage of this new project, he built some metal supports and mounted a 6-foot tall, 3-foot diameter, steel water tank on its side about five feet above the floor at the far end of his basement.

Using a welding torch, he cut one end off the tank.

He ran two pipes into what was now the top of the tank. One would connect to the toilets in the house. The other would be screened over at the end to let air in the tank so that Mindy could breathe.

He ran a third pipe into what was now the bottom of the tank. This would connect to the sewer pipe going out of the house.

Then he welded a long narrow flat metal plate, containing several holes to let the waste pass through it, inside the length of the tank.

Next he ran the sewer pipe from the input pipe on the top of the tank up to the ceiling and along the long basement wall, parallel to the existing sewer pipe that the toilets other drains were already connected to.

Next, he ran another sewer pipe, connecting the waste output pipe from the tank to where the existing sewer pipe exits the house.

His small house had one and a half baths. In his basement, he disconnected one of the toilets from the main sewer pipe and connected it to his new pipe that ran parallel to the existing pipe.

At that point in time, that toilet would drain into the tank, while the other toilet drained into the regular sewer.

During the next phase of construction, he couldn't use that toilet until Mindy was installed. He called it a weekend.


The following weekend, it was time to install Mindy.

Upstairs, he opened the head box and removed the hood and pipe from Mindy's head.

"Gaaaa!" she gasped. "Is it over?" she panted. "Are you letting me go now?" Her breath from speaking filled the room with the odor of raw sewage.

"No," he said. "It's now time for your final, and permanent, installation."

"Oh God! What are you going to do to me now?"

"I'm going to do exactly what you wanted originally."

"What's that? I forget."

"I'm going to install you into a central sewage treatment tank in my basement, just like in my story, 'THE REPLACEMENT'."

"Oh," is all she said.

He knew that Mindy had to be weak and malnourished, and couldn't put up much of a fight. Still, he couldn't take a chance on her resisting and, somehow, running away. She couldn't get far in her condition, running down the street naked and sickly, but it could cause problems for him. So he unshackled her wrists and then bound her wrists together with clothesline and then wrapped the rope around her waist. He unshackled her ankles, and bound her ankles together with another length of clothesline.

He unbuckled all the belts, and bent her legs up and tied her ankles to her wrists with a third length of clothesline.

Thus bound, he carried her down to his basement and to the waiting tank. "Aaaaaa... no... ohhh," she moaned all the while.

He slid her, on her back, feet first, on that metal plate, into the tank. "Gaaaa! Cold! Cold! Cold!" she yelped.

"It'll warm up after you lay there for a minute," he said.

He crawled into the tank, head first, and lay on top of her, with his crotch pressed against her face. He had a boner from this, and considered pulling his pants down and mouth-fucking her. But, Naaah! That would be like fucking an old dirty sewer pipe.

He untied her ankles and set a curved steel strap over one of her ankles. Pulling his welding head from his belt, he welded the steel strap to the metal plate on which her body rested. Then he welded another steel strap over her other ankle.

He crawled back a little and welded two more steel straps just above her knees.

"Noooo... ohhhh..." Mindy continued to moan through all this construction.

With her legs locked in place by four welded straps over her ankles and knees, escape was impossible, so he untied all the clothesline from her wrists and body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.