Mindy's Escape - Cover

Mindy's Escape

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mindy seeks escape from life by submitting to her fetish for all eternity.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Horror   Tear Jerker   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution  

Hungry Builds The Toilet Machine That He And Mindy Planned In Their Emails

After a quick breakfast, he drove down to Home Depot and bought some lumber, PVC pipe, hinges, a large funnel, and other assorted hardware items.

Upon getting back home, he got to work. Building the new device was a much simpler project than building the original toilet slave chair. All he needed to build was a new upper part of the toilet head box. He'd also need to build a footrest since the new toilet seat would be about 6 inches higher above the floor.

He constructed the part over the following week during the evenings after work.

Needless to say, during that week, he used Mindy to pee and shit. She got nothing else to eat or drink.

The following weekend, he walked in carrying his completed project. He removed the jaw spreader, allowing Mindy to speak for the first time in a week. "Are you letting me go?"

Phew! Her breath stank of raw sewage!

"No," he answered. "I built the device that we planned during our emails. Just like you wanted."

"Wait. Please!"

"What?" he asked.

"Would you, er..." she stammered.

"Would I what?" he asked

"Would you fuck me? I know I said I don't care for sex? But I'm so horny? If you're going to keep me, please fuck me."

"Shit, Mindy! Your body is now a machine. I don't fuck machines. Especially sewage treatment machines!"

With screwdriver, he removed the hinges that attached the top of the toilet box to the bottom and set it aside. Her wrists and ankles were still securely locked in place, and the many belts still held her firmly down.

He screwed the new top section to the hinges and checked its motion. The new part was somewhat more complex than the previous.

She spoke up again. "If you won't fuck me, would you kiss me one last time before you do this to me?"

"Ewww!" he gagged. "Do you realize what you're asking me to do?"

"I'm asking you to kiss me."

"Asking me to kiss you is no different than asking me to kiss a toilet seat! How can you ask me to do something so disgusting, Mindy?"

"I'm sorry," she whimpered.

He lifted a black latex hood that was bonded to a short section of PVC pipe that passed through the hood. The narrow end of a large funnel was bonded to the end of the PVC pipe outside the hood. He slid the hood over her head, which she was unable to resist. He pinched her jaw open and pushed the pipe into her mouth, letting her teeth close into the two grooves that he had cut into the pipe for that purpose.

As she gasped, "Aaaaah! Aaaaaa! Aaaaaa!" with her mouth forced open by the pipe, he wrapped a length of duct tape around the part of the hood that extended down past her neck, creating a snug airtight deal. At that point, the only way she could breathe was through her mouth through the pipe.

He attached two brass brackets in place that held the funnel in place. Then he closed the top onto her.

At that moment, the toilet looked more like a real toilet bowl. The funnel was directly under the seat, held firmly in place. He could see Mindy's tongue wiggling around at the end of that PVC pipe under the narrow end of the funnel.

He stood, peed, and then went about his typical daily routine.

During the week, he places one foot on the lip of the toilet with hit toes hanging over the funnel. One at a time, he clipped his toenails, each with a loud snap, letting each one drop into the funnel into Mindy's mouth. Then he did the other foot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.