Mindy's Escape - Cover

Mindy's Escape

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mindy seeks escape from life by submitting to her fetish for all eternity.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Horror   Tear Jerker   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution  

Mindy Moves In With Hungry, He Makes Her His Toilet

Slave And He Begins To Build A Permanent Sewage Treatment Plant

For Her

He doubted that she would be on the train that Friday night. But he went through the motions stopping on his way home from work and waiting on the Amtrak platform in New Brunswick just so he could go home with a clean conscience and ask her why she didn't show.

Mindy had sent him her photo, and he was startled to see her get off the train: a cute blonde with the prettiest green eyes he'd ever seen walked up to him and said "Hi" in a mid-western accent. He instantly had misgivings--how could he do such a horrific thing to such a pretty girl? She's so young! Well, she got off the train--he had to keep his end of the deal.

"Hi Mindy! It's wonderful to finally meet you."

"Same here! You're really going to make me part of the plumbing when we get to your place?"

"I said I would. I'll start by putting you in my toilet slave chair in my spare bedroom."

"But..." she started to say.

"I told you it'll take a few weeks to build the permanent installation in the basement like we planned. We're talking major construction here and a lot of work and money. I didn't want to start tearing my house up and building anything until you got here and I knew you were serious about this."

"I guess," she said.

"But once that's done, it'll be permanent--just like in 'THE REPLACEMENT'. So are you hungry? Would you like to eat before we go home?"

"Sure, where do you want to take me?"

"Well," he paused. "Tumulty's Pub has the best burgers you'll find anywhere in the world! It's just down George Street a few blocks from here. Or you can't beat Bud's Hut for T-bone steak over in Rahway. And East Star Buffet on Main Street in Somerville has a huge selection of Chinese and Mongolian food.

"Who has the best desserts?"

"Er, that would be the Taj International Hotel--their Risky Rider has more chocolate than Death By Chocolate!"

"Oh? Let's go there!" she said.

"Uhm, that's in Bombay India."

"Okay, then East Star Buffet?"

After a drive up Easton Avenue to I-287, they parked in front of the courthouse and walked down the sidewalk to the East Star.

When they sat, Mindy asked, "What do you suggest?"

"My daughter used to love the Lo Mein."

"Your daughter? Where is she?"

"Her death metal band, Eternia Mortis, is on tour in Japan promoting their latest CD, This Graw Is Not Fredashay."

"Eternal Death? See--I know Latin! But what is a 'graw' and what does 'fredashay' mean?"

"It's a secret language known only to occupants of a mostly harmless little blue planet orbiting an insignificant yellow star out on the western arm of a mediocre spiral galaxy out on the dark fringes of the known universe."

"Oh? But have I ever heard them?"

"Probably not. Their stuff isn't exactly top-40 hits."

The waitress, a cute Chinese girl, brought their drinks and they went to get their buffet servings. Mindy got the Lo Mein, and the erotic writer got some beef, gave it to the cook, and made steak sandwiches with some bread sticks from the bread table.

It was after 9 when they got back to his townhouse just off Stelton Road in Piscataway, not too far from Rutgers. He rolled out a folding bed and some blankets for Mindy. "We'll get you installed tomorrow, okay?"

"Why not now?" she asked.

"This is why." He led Mindy into his room and opened a closet that he kept locked with a heavy padlock.

"Wow!" she gasped when she saw three huge green trunks, and all manner of BDSM gear on upper shelves.

"It takes a while to set it up, and it's rather late now. So go enjoy your last night in a real bed. And you'll be my toilet tomorrow."

"I'll hold you to it," she said.

"You want to watch a movie?"

"What do you have?"

"The original House of Wax with Vincent Price?"

"Cool!"

He put the movie in and they snuggled on the sofa together.

"Were you ever someone's slave?" he asked as they snuggled.

"I was in a D/s relationship a few years ago," said Mindy. "But he didn't treat me like a real slave--it was mostly just a vanilla relationship where we did kinky stuff every now and again. I got frustrated with the whole thing and left him."

"I see, and you don't want kids?"

"I knew back in high school that I wasn't cut out to be a mother. Back then, I just wanted to be treated like a worthless slut and used as a sex toy. I'd let them tie me up and have sex with me whenever they wanted, but that didn't turn me on either. And I never found someone who knew how to treat me the way I deserve to be treated."

"So you didn't really know what you wanted?"

"Well, I didn't really know what I wanted until I read some of your Hungry Guy. stories. When I read 'THE REPLACEMENT, ' I knew that's what I've been searching for my whole life."

"What about your old life? Do you have friends or anyone who'll start looking for you?"

"I don't think so. I don't have many friends. I sold everything I owned at a yard sale and through eBay, I gave my car to charity, I closed my bank accounts, and I cancelled all my credit cards. As far as anyone knows, I simply disappeared from the face of the earth."

"Sounds good!" he said.


He slept late Saturday morning, as he always does, and found Mindy awake, sitting in the kitchen eating a toaster strudel with a cup of tea, when he emerged from his bedroom.

"Morning, Mindy! Sleep well?"

"No. I couldn't sleep. I'm scared to death."

"Then you want to call it off?"

"No! You promised!"

"Yes. I promised. So when do you want to be installed?"

"Whenever you do."

He led Mindy into his bedroom.

"Where is it?" she asked.

"Just a second," he said. He opened a closet revealing three large trunks. "Help me with these."

He and Mindy dragged the three heavy trunks out of his bedroom across the hall into an empty bedroom. "This used to be my daughter's bedroom before she went off to college."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.