Leena's Transformation - Cover

Leena's Transformation

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5: Summoned to the Master

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Summoned to the Master - A novice submissive begins to discover her true slut like nature.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

After receiving Leena's email report of the party night, I instructed her, again by email, that I wished her to attend my home in London on Friday. I allowed her two weeks to arrange the flight from Scotland down to London and even allowed her the opportunity to bring her boyfriend, Steve, with her.

Furthermore I informed her that she would be required to stay a minimum of 72 hours and would be my slave for that period. I enquired if her attending was likely to cause her problems with her Steve as to the best of my knowledge she had not yet told him of my training of her to be a cum slut.

Hesitantly she agreed and said she would try to talk to Steve about coming with her, she was worried though as to how he would react as he had given demonstrations of being a touch jealous. The final information my email contained was that she would be expected to arrive at my home at 12 noon on the Friday and would be released to go home at 12 noon Monday. Anything in between those times was to be obeyed without hesitation or question.

Two days later I received an email from Leena, saying she had discussed the matter with Steve and despite him initially becoming annoyed and jealous, she had managed to persuade him that it was all for his benefit as her deepest wish was to eventually become his cum slut and no one else's. She explained that the reason for her training was to make sure she would be able to carry out her slut duties without hesitation.

Steve eventually calmed down and asked why he needed to attend as she was going to be the Master's slave for the whole period she would be there. Here Leena took a gamble and suggested he would be learning how to control his slut for when they returned to Scotland. His eyes lit up at this and he was soon agreeing to the trip, Leena had spotted his interest as they spoke as his cock had risen to full hardness.

So she sealed the deal to attend London with a slow blowjob, she even displayed his load in her mouth as she asked him to kiss her full on the mouth. In the heat of the moment he did so and she pushed her cum coated tongue into his mouth and promptly received a spanking for this uninstructed action.

On the Friday in question they flew from Scotland directly into Heathrow Airport, London and taking the Piccadilly line on the underground they duly presented themselves at my home address at 11:00 am. I invited them in and for the next hour chatted to them as equals informing Steve that he would be acting as my assistant for the time they were with me.

Then at exactly 12 o'clock precisely I ordered Leena to remove her clothes in front of Steve and I, knowing she was not fully at ease with her own body, I saw this as a token gesture of submission to me. She slipped off her blouse and was immediately told to stop! "What are you wearing?" I demanded.

"It's a bra!" she replied.

"I know what it is? I want to know why you're wearing it. You know I forbade you from wearing one in any dealings with me!" I continued.

"Sorry Master!" she mumbled.

I then informed her that it was going to cost her a sound spanking of six slaps with my bare hand and a penance of standing naked in the corner for at least an hour, I added that I had not made my mind up which corner it would be at present but it could be the garden or somewhere inside the house.

"Continue Stripping my cum slut!" I demanded.

She slid her skirt down with apprehension, for she knew she was in trouble again for she was wearing knickers, again something I had banned her from wearing in my dealings with her.

I immediately snapped "that's treble the punishments for this second infringement!"

Looking sheepishly at her feet, Leena simply nodded her acceptance of her fate.

All this time Steve had remained seated and silent, he suddenly looked shocked as his girlfriend submitted so easily to my demands. He was further shocked when I demanded he strip off as well, and was about to demand to know why, when he suddenly thought the better of it and quickly stripped out of his clothes.

When both were completely naked, I pulled up a stool and sat upon it indicating that Leena should lie across my lap and prepare for her eighteen spanks. Meekly Leena immediately positioned herself across my lap from the right. I took her right forearm in my left hand and held her in place.

"Spread your legs, Bitch!" I instructed her. She opened her legs about three inches. "Wider, Slut!" I demanded. She now opened her legs as wide as she could and I saw Steve sitting up in a position where he could see right up between her legs and he stared at her already swollen cunt lips. I watched his reaction as I placed my hand on his girlfriend's ass and let my index finger press against her anal ring.

Leena suddenly pushed back against my finger until I told her to lay still, I teased her that she wanted me to finger her anal ring in front of her boyfriend. He could not believe his ears when she replied that Master my body is yours to do with as you see fit and if you wanted to fuck my anal chute, it's yours to do so!

I instructed Leena to count out the spanks adding 'Steve this is how I want you to punish me in the future!' between each strokes. I raised my right hand and held it at the top of its arc. Leena tensed herself awaiting the first impact. I waited till she relaxed before delivering a hard sharp slap to her arse cheeks, when my hand made contact with her flesh it stopped dead, waiting for the heat generated to travel through her arse cheeks and reach my palm. Immediately Leena counted "One, Steve this is the proper way to punish me in the future!"

Before raising my hand for the second spank, I ran my finger down over her anal ring and along her cunt lips feeling the rigid little clitoris poking out of her already spreading cunt. I began to raise my hand dragging my finger across her skin again and I stole a glance towards Steve, he was sat perfectly still entranced by the treatment I was handing out to Leena, but he was still excited enough to be sporting a nice looking stiff seven inch cock. I repeated these actions till completing her punishment.

Leena counted "Eighteen, Steve this is the proper way to punish me in the future!"

"Well done, Cum Slut, you may now stand up and show me how wet your cunt is!" I informed her.

Leena stood in front of me but at an angle towards Steve as well so he could see the shiny effects of her cunt juice on her cunt lips. I actually caught Leena's sly smirk as she saw the effect her spanking had on Steve. So I ordered her to stand in front of Steve and bending over at the waist she was to give him a blowjob but she would be punished if she spilt a single drop of his jism or swallowed any of it also. I demanded to see it still in her mouth upon his climax.

As she bent forward to take his cock into her mouth I parted her legs a little and began to stroke three fingers in to her soaking wet pussy, I used my thumb to rub against her clit on the in strokes and my little finger to flick her anal ring on the out stroke.

I knew what with the spanking and now my administrations she was really close to orgasm and as soon as her hips began their involuntary thrusts I warned her that if she was to orgasm without my consent, all the punishment she had just endured would not only be wiped out but doubled and she would have to face all over again thirty six spanks.

How she managed to fend off the encroaching orgasm, I have no idea but she managed to steady her hip thrusts and concentrated on the blowjob she was giving Steve. He suddenly whimpered as his first jets of spunk hit the back of her throat. He continued to spunk his load into her mouth until his shrivelled cock popped from her mouth. Leena looked back at me over her shoulder and opened her mouth to reveal her tongue bathed in the creamy white slimy texture of Steve's spunk.

Just then I thrust rapidly my fingers into her cunt and told her to cum without spilling or swallowing the contents of her mouth. Unfortunately the sudden thrust sent her sprawling and as she yelped a small amount of spunk landed on her lip, she quickly sucked it back inside her mouth. I relented and allowed her to now swallow the load she was holding in her mouth.

I informed Leena that she was to act as my maid for the rest of the day and that as soon as it went dusk she was to go stand in the centre of my back garden in the nude and await my further instructions.

Instead of making Leena cook, I ordered in a Chinese meal for the three of us, only I forgot to tell Leena that she would have to answer the door and pay the deliveryman with the money I gave her and as a tip, allow him to see her fully naked body. It had to appear as a complete accidental flash to the guy or she would be made to give the deliveryman a blowjob whilst Steve fucked her cunt.

The food finally arrived and Leena offered the cash whilst trying to hide behind the door and flashed her body for a split second as she opened the door wide enough to gather the bags from the guy. His eyes shot wide open as he took in the split second view of this naked woman with the shaved cunt.

He actually let out a wolf whistle as he turned and happily headed back to his car. Leena quickly entered the living room where she had prepared the plates for the food. She was still blushing from her deliberate flashing, I whispered to Steve that he should feel her cunt to see how wet she was from the events which had just unfolded.

He stood and appeared to be going out of the room before he turned and demanded she stand perfectly still. His hand came around her waist and slide against her soft flesh until his two fingers were probing her cunt lips. "Fuck, she is absolutely soaking!" he gasped.

By the time we had eaten the food and Leena had taken four fingers from Steve up her cunt and a little later another four fingers from me, during which she had a total of three orgasms, it was turning dusk outside. I informed Leena, it was now time for her to undergo her final part of the punishment from earlier.

I instructed her to place her arms behind her back and grip each of her wrists in her other hands. Her arms were then tied together preventing her from covering her charms. I then led her stark naked out into the back garden and made her stand in the middle of my overlooked garden.

Retreating to the upstairs rear bedroom, I set up a 500w security floodlight, arranged it to highlight Leena and plugging it into a timer it switched on for five minutes and then went off for fifteen minutes. This meant she would be the centre of the illumination for a total of forty-five minutes during the next three hours.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.