Leena's Transformation - Cover

Leena's Transformation

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A novice submissive begins to discover her true slut like nature.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

With time running out to complete her master's orders of flashing six males within seven days, Leena began to dread the thought of what punishment she would receive from her master.

With this in mind she decided to make one last effort to flash the remaining three males this Friday afternoon, in order to achieve Master Ray's order. She thought long and hard about the most likely place for her to succeed and even she could not have envisaged the outcome of her decision.

She decide to flash up near the local university and hopefully she would be able to flash the required number of guys and beat a hasty back to the bus stop before anything happened as she knew tonight she was going dancing all night with her boyfriend and that would mean a lengthy sex session before the end of the of the night.

She caught the bus around 3 pm up towards the university but the bus was empty and she secretly hoped this was not a sign of things to come as her report was due the next day to her master and she knew she would receive a prompt reply with her punishment for failing.

She climbed the stairs and sat at the back of the empty bus and hoped for a change of luck, her fairy horny godmother must have been listening to her wishes this day as three stops from the university; four athletic looking guys boarded the bus and made their way upstairs.

Seeing Leena sat alone at the back the alpha male of the four suggested sitting at the back of the bus and his pals all readily agreed. Leena glanced down the aisle of the bus and almost did a double take as the four masculine figurines approached and sat a couple of seats in front of her. Almost in a daze she let her hand slip up her short skirt and lightly trace the outline of her shaven cunt lips.

As her eyes glazed over and the jerking of the bus, helped push her towards her climax, she was unaware that the alpha male had spotted her hand movements under her skirt. The first she knew was when he slipped into the seat bedside her and whispered in her ear that maybe she needed help with that steamy sexy cunt she was hiding down there.

She jumped at his words but was so sexually aroused by now she would have danced naked down the bus if someone would have told her to. Suddenly she was surrounded by the four guys and as Tom the alpha male changed places with Leroy, he told them to hold open her legs as he himself raised her skirt and had a real close up look and smell of her bare cunt.

Leena shivered as the firm hands gripped her legs wide apart and the hot breath of Tom wafted over her cunt lips and clit. She knew at that instant she was lost to their demands and she was now home and dry as far as her master's orders to flash six guys.

Suddenly George announced "drat this is our stop!" and everyone looked out the bus window.

Tom said to Leena "We are all getting off this bus right now and you will follow us!"

Leena merely nodded her head as she accepted his commands.

Once off the bus, they led Leena onto the sports field of the university and guided her over towards the pavilion where the changing rooms were and round the back to where the equipment store was.

All five figures slipped into the mower's shed and as soon as the door was closed, Tom introduced himself and his three friends, "I am Tom, the leader of this group, this is Leroy my best mate and those two are George and Alan, What is your name?"

As per her master's instructions in case she was ever challenged to give a name during one of his orders she replied "My master says you may call me Slut, tart, bitch or whore, Sir!"

Tom laughed as he said "An appropriate name I suppose!"

He then turned to his friends and asked "Do you think Slut here deserves a pearl necklace, guys?"

Leena quickly countered "Oh Master Tom, why would you give me such a piece of jewellery when you have only just met me!"

Tom and his friends burst out laughing at Leena's ignorance! "For your information my sweet little slut, a pearl necklace is not jewellery but you give me a blow job and I shoot my spunk on to your face and upper chest where it hangs in pearl droplets, hence the pearl necklace!"

Leena's blushed as she admitted never having heard of that before, but she added she was willing to receive the pearl necklace if he so wished it.

Tom then announced that she would receive not but four of them right now. He then orders Leena to remove all her clothes and to kneel in front of him. Quickly Leena divested her clothes and as she knelt before Tom she was aware of four pairs of eyes travelling from her swollen nipples to her soaking wet cunt lips. She felt on fire as she displayed her charms to these four strangers she had met only moment before.

She soon realised that this was the most natural she had felt in a long while as she realised the true nature of her desire to be a cum slut to anyone who wanted to use and abuse her body.

Soon Tom placed his erect seven-inch prick into her mouth and ordered her to begin sucking it; Leena responded by eagerly opening her mouth and swirling her tongue around the underside of Tom's cock head. Tom allowed a moan to escape his lips as he felt the feather-light touch of her tongue on his most sensitive spot.

As Tom nodded, six eager hands began to explore her body; the first pair began to feel her nipples and breast before pinching and twisting her standing proud nubs. The next pair of hands began to prize open her already soaking wet cunt lips and a thumb rubbed gently against her clit as the third pair of hands began to open her arse cheeks and a finger began to probe her anal ring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.