Leena's Transformation - Cover

Leena's Transformation

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A novice submissive begins to discover her true slut like nature.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The very next day I was still horny from the previous night's fun and could not wait to continue with part two of my flashing, after all I had to flash six guys and had so far only managed two.

Ray my master had never stipulated a time slot for any of my flashing, so I decided to flash some old age pensioners on the afternoon buses. Well that's not exactly true I was so horny I could not wait till the evening to go flashing and besides I thought the old folk deserved a treat as much as the younger guys.

At 1 pm I went to my bedroom, removed all my clothes and decided to shower ad shave my pussy before selecting the alluring dress code for the day. I was already soaking between my legs even before I turned the water on as I stepped into the shower. I simply could not resist a quick feel of my throbbing clitoris as I relaxed beneath the warm cascade of water. That quick feel turning into a leisurely finger fuck as my hand took over from my mind and seemed to have a life of its own.

With two fingers deep inside my cunt and m thumb circling lightly over my clit, there were millions of fireworks going off inside my head as I thought of exposing my freshly shave mound to strangers gazes. Just as I was about to surrender to the rapidly approaching orgasm, I did my usual trick of removing my cunt soaked fingers and slipped my index finger deep inside my anal ring. Three quick thrusts up there and I was wailing like a banshee as my orgasm rocked my world. It was a good job I had the house to myself.

I quickly shaved my pussy and powder dried it, although I did feel a little naughty as I lightly applied a little shimmering pink lipstick to my pussy lips just to highlight them a little. I then quickly dressed in to my white semi transparent blouse and short navy blue skirt, as per my master's instructions no other underwear was allowed.

As I stepped from the front door of my house and almost in comparison to the steps I was now taking, the further from home I went the hornier I was becoming. Luckily the bus stop was at the end on my street, so whilst heavily excited by the prospects and the daringness of walking in a short loose fitting skirt with no knickers I was not actually near to coming as I waited at the bus stop. Although a couple of times a slight breeze threatened to expose me prematurely and as the old saying went, "I sure as hell did not know where the breeze came from but I definitely knew where it was heading...

I saw the bus turn the corner some three hundred yards away and my excitement rose another six notches as it approached, I just hoped luck was with me and a man would be sat in the right seat near the bottom of the stairs. The bus came to a halt and the doors opened, the driver smiled at me as I felt his eyes travel from my feet slowly up my body and amazingly I felt he could see right through my skirt and blouse and seemed to know I was naked beneath the outer covering.

I bought my ticket and turned to walk down the aisle and I was in look a man; aged around 60 years was sitting in the right spot to watch me climb the stairs. I made a big thing about swaying my hips for the driver and inadvertently ended up flashing my pussy in the direction of this seated man. I also made a thing about turning around halfway up the stairs as if I was about to change my mind about going upstairs.

My heart leapt into my mouth as I turned and made direct eye contact with the old man seated at the bottom of the stairs, I then knew he had noticed my exposed views and I quickly turned and continued upstairs to an empty top deck of the bus.

I sat right at the back of the bus and was just deciding how many stops I would travel when I saw the old man's head appear as he himself climbed the steps to the top deck. He cautiously approached and in a very gentle but excited voice asked, "May I sit here, young lady?"

My throat went instantly dry and I tried to answer but could only manage a nod. As he sat beside me I then noticed his trousers bulging out quite impressively. He suddenly turned and whispered, "You're a naughty little girl, not putting your knickers on!"

I again merely nodded. He continued as he slipped his hand on to my knee, "See what you have done to me by showing me your sexy sweet little cunt!" he stressed the word cunt as he almost blew into my ear. I was now feeling the horniest I had ever felt so far, this was unreal, I was cornered by an man old enough to be my granddad, on a public bus with only the thin material of my skirt between him and my cunt, which by the way was now more than bubbling to an intense climax.

He slowly raised his hand along my thigh as my legs slowly opened of their own free will. I was then awoken from my trance as he spoke again, "Why don't you feel the effects you have had on my prick!"

My hand immediately moved without me thinking about it and was soon pressed against a magnificent rock hard prick, almost as thick as my wrist and seemed as long as my forearm. Deep inside I wanted all wondrous things to now happen and to be honest if he had told me to remove all my clothes and ride his cock deep inside my anal chute, I would have done so without question.

Instead he told me we were nearing his stop and we should both get off the bus and he would punish me for my flashing in more comfortable surroundings of his home and I would then be able to see and touch his own naked cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.