Wife Watching Game - Cover

Wife Watching Game

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 7: Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Aftermath - Mike likes to watch his pretty wife flirt with other men. Jen will play this Game '" she finds it exciting too -- but only up to a point. "A little kissing and fondling over my clothes is okay," Jen tells Mike. "But I'm not going to bed with a stranger." But Mike DOES want her to sleep with other men. So, maybe Jen won't sleep with strangers. But will she fuck someone she knows?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen sobbed into the pillow. The realization and guilt of what had just happened were overwhelming.

Mike opened the connecting door and approached the bed. Jen's back was to him as she hugged and cried into the pillow. Between her legs he saw a trail of Nick's milky cum. Mike's eyes ran down his wife's slim legs. Her stockings were laddered, and the lacy stocking tops were wet from the cum leaking from her pussy. She still wore the ankle strap high heels.

Mike was hard again. He got on the bed and softly rolled Jen onto her back. "I'm so sorry," she sobbed. "I tried to get him to pull out."

"It's alright," Mike soothed as he gently kissed the tears from her cheeks. Her breasts were bruised from Nick's rough groping, and the sight made his dick twitch with excitement. Mike positioned himself between his wife's legs, and then pushed into her. God she was loose! Usually she fit him like a glove, but now he could barely feel her pussy walls. Instead of being upset, her looseness turned him on even more. The sensation of fucking his wife's freshly fucked pussy, filled with another man's cum, was incredible! Within moments, Mike lurched into his wife and added his cum to Nick's.

Mike collapsed onto his wife. "We have to do this again," he said, panting.


Jen absentmindedly pushed the shopping cart through the grocery store. She couldn't get her mind off the night before. Thinking of Nick made her knees weak. These thoughts made her feel guilty, but she couldn't help it. Nick was a jerk, leaving her so abruptly like that -- but the things he had done to her. For the first time in her life she knew what it meant to have a toe-curling orgasm.

Thinking about another man this way made her feel terrible. But it didn't seem to bother Mike. In fact, he was encouraging her to do it again.

This bothered her. "I'm his wife. How could he want me to have sex with other men?" But clearly Mike wanted her to share her body with other men. Despite trying not to, dark thoughts started creeping into her mind. "What kind of man is Mike, to want other men to have sex with me?" In her mind's eye she imagined Mike playing with himself in the connecting room, watching while Nick fucked her. Fucked her with his huge penis. Pinning her hands over her head with his strong muscular arms. Taking what he wanted. Taking her. The thought sent a chill down her spine. But then she thought again of her husband, with his pants around his ankles, playing with himself as he watched another man fuck his wife. Playing with his smallish penis. "What kind of man enjoys watching other men have his wife?" Jen thought. But she felt bad for thinking these thoughts, and tried to shake them from her mind.

Then her thoughts were interrupted by the ring of her cell phone.

"Hello," she said.

"It's me," Mike said. "Uh — where are you?"

"I'm in the grocery store. Why?"

"Can you pick something up for me?"

"What?" Jen asked warily. She recognized her husband's tone and knew he was in a kinky mood.

"A guy. Pick up a guy, like last night."

Emotion stirred inside Jen. She felt hurt. "So, is that all I am now?" she said almost crying. "An easy slut who gets picked up in bars?"

"Hold on, hold on," Mike said quickly. "Where did that come from? I thought you had fun last night."

Jen tried her best to compose herself. She knew she was being unfair. "I just — I'm sorry, it would just be nice to go out like a normal couple. Go out to dinner, maybe see a movie. Something that doesn't involve me and other men."

"Okay, okay, we can do that," Mike said agreeably, but Jen could hear the disappointment in his voice. "I'll pick you up at 7, okay?"


They had just ordered dessert when Mike pulled a small box from his jacket. "This is for you," he said, sliding it across the table.

Jen's heart leaped as she touched the box's gilded wrapping. "What's the occasion," she asked happily, a big smile across her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.