Wife Watching Game - Cover

Wife Watching Game

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 6: The Hotel Room

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Hotel Room - Mike likes to watch his pretty wife flirt with other men. Jen will play this Game '" she finds it exciting too -- but only up to a point. "A little kissing and fondling over my clothes is okay," Jen tells Mike. "But I'm not going to bed with a stranger." But Mike DOES want her to sleep with other men. So, maybe Jen won't sleep with strangers. But will she fuck someone she knows?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Mike adjusted the tiny camera behind the plant. He looked over at Jen, sitting on the edge of the bed. "See, the camera has a view of the whole room. I'll be able to see everything."

Jen sat nervously on the edge of the bed, looking uncertain.

Mike kissed his wife. "Honey, come on, we've talked about this. We both want it. It's sex, not love. It won't affect our marriage, I promise."

Somewhat reluctantly, Jen stood up. "Are you sure?"

Mike kissed her again. He was beaming, and sounded upbeat. "I'm sure. You're going to love this. We both will."

Jen went downstairs to the lobby bar. It had the reputation of a major meat market, and Mike knew his sexy wife would have no trouble picking up a stud to fuck her.

He went into the adjoining room, and locked the door. He quickly double checked his TV and video equipment. He'd be able to see and record everything.

He sat in the chair and opened a beer. Now all he had to do was wait. Second thoughts flashed through his mind. He was lucky to have a wife as beautiful as Jen. Most guys would think he was crazy to let other men near her... much less touch her... much less fuck her!

He couldn't help himself. This was his burning desire, to watch another man fuck his wife.

But the second thoughts continued. Jen had never been with another man. She had been a virgin when they married. His was the only penis to ever be inside her. How many husbands could say that? After tonight, that wouldn't be true anymore.

While the thought made him jealous, it also turned him on. He got so hot by the image of Jen being groped... fondled... soiled by another man! His penis was so hard it hurt.

Mike was brought out of his reverie as Jen's door opened. He quickly hit the record button. Jen stepped into the room, and then was quickly followed by her "date." He was tall and muscular, like a linebacker. He looked to be about mid-thirties, and had dark hair and complexion. Mike turned up the volume and heard Jen call her date "Nick."

Jen looked a little nervous, but also a little disheveled and flushed. Had they been sucking face down in the bar, or even the elevator? Mike's question was quickly answered as Nick took Jen in his arms and put his mouth over hers. Jen seemed to tense at first, and then relax. Jen's cheeks bulge as Nick pushed his tongue down her throat. Mike's heart pounded as he watched his wife make out with this stranger. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard dick.

Nick's hands freely explored Jen's body. He reached behind her and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. Mike stroked himself as Nick cupped and fondled Jen's tits. Nick reached behind Jen and expertly unsnapped her bra, never letting his lips part from hers. Jen let the lacy material fall off her shoulders, and Nick's hands returned to her tits. Mike felt almost lightheaded as he watched this stranger fondle his wife's naked breasts.

Jen moaned as Nick expertly rubbed her hard nipples between his fingers. Nick seemed to sense that this sexy blonde wife was his for the taking, and abruptly pushed Jen down to her knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Mike couldn't believe his eyes, it was fucking huge! Nick's size surprised Jen too, and her eyes grew wide. Nick saw the look on Jen's face, and grinned. "Bigger than you're used to baby?" he taunted. Jen nodded slightly, and Nick rubbed his cock in her face, the pre-cum making her cheeks glisten.

"Is this the first time you've cheated?" Nick asked, continuing to rub his cock across Jen's cheeks and lips.

"Yeah," Jen said, keeping to the story she had told Nick in the bar about being away on a business trip.

Nick's cock pulsed with excitement. He loved fucking other men's wives, especially first time cheaters. He pushed his cock between Jen's lips. "Suck it baby."

Jen almost gagged as Nick pushed his thick cock into her mouth. She recovered after a few moments and licked around his shaft. "Yeah bitch that's it, suck it."

It felt strange having another man's penis in her mouth. She had only ever before given Mike head, and Nick's penis was so much different. So much bigger, and lined with thick veins that seemed to pulse as she licked them. She wrapped her hands around Nick's shaft and slowly stroked him, while still sucking on the big cock head.

Nick's hands were behind Jen's head, clutching her soft blonde hair. Shit she turned him on! He watched as her pretty face bobbed on his cock. Her hands were moist from pre-cum and saliva as she stroked him. He noticed her wedding and engagement rights. They glistened from his pre-cum, and the sight made him raunchy. He pulled his cock from Jen's mouth and rubbed it across her face.

"Do you like it, bitch? Is this what you want?"

Jen was so aroused, she couldn't help herself. "Oh god, yes."

Nick sneered. "Why're you cheating, bitch? Not getting enough from your husband, is that it?"

"No," Jen almost whispered, seemingly mesmerized by Nick's huge cock, her soft hands slowly stroking him. "He doesn't have enough to give me."

In the next room, Mike furiously stroked himself. He was trying to hold off, but the scene was too fucking hot. Hearing Jen say, "he doesn't have enough to give me," pushed him over the edge, and his sperm shot high into the air.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum!" Nick growled. Cumming on her pretty face was tempting, but he wanted something else. He easily lifted Jen from the floor, and tossed her on the bed. He quickly undressed, revealing a highly muscular body.

Nick pulled off Jen's flimsy panties, and positioned himself between her long legs. "Wait," Jen said. "You said you'd wear a condom!"

Nick grinned. "I always keep my promises." He reached into his pants and pulled out a condom, and handed it over to Jen. Jen opened the package with her teeth, and unrolled the condom on Nick's thick shaft. It took a few tries between he was so thick. When she was done the condom only covered the top half of his penis, but she judged that was good enough.

Nick laid Jen back down and kissed her. Then he moved down to her tits and sucked on her erect nipples. Jen moaned as pleasure shot from her nipples to her clit. Then Nick moved between her legs and licked her pussy. A bolt of electricity shot through Jen as he teased her clit, and soon her hands clutched the sheets as her tight body writhed under his tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.