Wife Watching Game - Cover

Wife Watching Game

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 5: A Friend's Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Friend's Wedding - Mike likes to watch his pretty wife flirt with other men. Jen will play this Game '" she finds it exciting too -- but only up to a point. "A little kissing and fondling over my clothes is okay," Jen tells Mike. "But I'm not going to bed with a stranger." But Mike DOES want her to sleep with other men. So, maybe Jen won't sleep with strangers. But will she fuck someone she knows?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen felt dazed as she walked through the mall, having parted from Laura about an hour ago. Was Mike smaller than most men? She knew Mike wasn't big — but the shocked way Laura had looked at her. Jen thought again of that guy in the bar, Keith. And Rick in his Speedos. Even of Laura's husband David. They all seemed so much bigger than Mike.

Size never really mattered to her before. But now... but now? After playing the Game, and having all these guys hitting on her... A part of her — a growing part of her — felt like she was missing something.

She immediately felt guilty. She was married! But then, Mike was encouraging her to have sex with other men. Even pressuring her to do it. She shook her head, not knowing what to do, or what she wanted.


Jen was fixing her makeup. She and Mike were going to a friend's wedding.

"I bought you a present," Mike said as he walked into their bedroom. He was holding a small box.

Jen smiled, and kissed her husband. "What is it?" she said excitedly as she tore off the ribbon and opened the box. She pushed away the tissue paper, touching something soft and lacy. Inside the box were a lacy white garter belt, and cream stockings. "Oh... ah... they're nice."

Mike was beaming. "Why don't you wear them tonight?"

"Well..." Jen normally wore pantyhose. It's not that she disliked garters and stockings, they were just harder to manage.

"Come on, you'll look great in them."

"Well, okay," Jen agreed, somewhat reluctantly. At least he wasn't asking her to go braless.

On the drive over, and during the wedding ceremony, Mike couldn't keep his hands off Jen's legs, running his fingers over the garter straps. Jen was enjoying all the attention she was getting from her husband. By the time drinks were passed around at the reception, she was in a great mood. Maybe I need to wear a garter belt more often, she thought smiling to herself.

The band started and Mike took Jen out on the dance floor. As they danced, Mike whispered into her ear.

"Those guys can't keep their eyes off you."

"Who?" Jen asked, looking a little shocked.

"To your right."

Jen glanced over, trying not to be obvious. She saw 3 guys she did know... and Rick. RICK!

"I... um... I didn't know Rick and Claire were here."

"They got here late. Rick's been staring at you ever since he got here."

Jen blushed. "You're crazy."

"No, I'm not. You look incredible tonight. And I think you may have flashed your stocking tops a few times. I mean, your dress is short, so when you sit..."

Jen looked horrified. "No! Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

Mike laughed. "It's no big deal. Just some harmless flashing. But I think you gave all those guys hard-ons."

Jen blushed again, but this time with a smile.

Mike smiled mischievously. "Why don't you walk around a little?"

Jen was surprised. "By myself? Here?"

"Sure, it's a big house. You could mingle, look around at all the art, while I get a drink and some fresh air."

"You want to play the Game now? With some of our friends here?"

"Sure. That could be exciting, don't you think?"

Jen didn't answer. It was dangerous to play the Game here. What would their friends say? But then, not many of their friends were here. And Rick was here.

Mike took Jen's silence as agreement. He led her back to their table, and then quickly disappeared. Suddenly Jen was left by herself. She stole a quick glance over at Rick's table. All 4 guys were still looking at her! Butterflies started flying through her stomach. She started towards the hall, a little unsteady on her heels due to nerves. Would Rick follow here? And where was Claire?

Jen walked along the hall, pretending to study the art hanging on the walls. Their friends had rented this mansion for their wedding. It was huge, with parlors and ballrooms, long hallways and galleries, all full of art. Jen paused and pretended to study a painting. She sensed that someone was approaching her. She was terrified that it might be Rick. What would she do if he hit on her? She hadn't seen Claire. Could she have gone home, maybe feeling ill?

"Are you an art lover?" Jen heard from behind her. She turned, and saw one of the guys from Rick's table. She was a little disappointed, but mostly relieved.

"Um... well, I like art, but I don't know much about it."

The man looked delighted. "This mansion has a treasure trove of wonderful art." The man held out his hand. "I'm Vince. Can I give you a tour?"

Jen looked at Vince. He was fair haired and very handsome, in an arrogant preppy sort of way, and stood a head taller than her. He was older, but only by a few years, and looked in great shape.

"Why not?" Jen thought to herself as she took Vince's hand. "So, you've been in this house before?"

"Many times," Vince said. "It's often open to the public for tours of its art."

Vince led Jen from room to room, pointing out particular pieces of interest. As they walked Vince kept re-filling Jen's champagne flute. There seemed to be liquor and chilled wine bottles throughout the house. Jen was soon feeling tipsy, but she kept sipping the champagne. It didn't go unnoticed to her that Vince was taking her deeper into the house, away from the wedding party. But she allowed Vince to lead her away, since they were playing the Game. Jen knew Mike would love it that she allowed a strange man to get her alone away from everyone else.

They entered another room, and Jen heard the door close. She turned around.

"Why'd you close the door?"

Vince was leering at her. He approached, and ran his finger tips along her bare arm. "I think you know why."

Jen tried to back away, but Vince grabbed her arms. "Vince, stop, we can't do this, I'm married."

Vince continued to leer, a smile on his face. "Then why are you here with me, and not your husband?"

Jen knew there were a lot of good reasons, but she didn't say anything. She knew she had invited his advances. That's the whole point of the Game, wasn't it? And the champagne had lessened her inhibitions. So when Vince leaned in and kissed her, she didn't resist.

"You're fucking hot," Vince hissed as he kissed her neck. Jen expected Vince to go for her breasts, but instead his hands went to the hem of her dress. In an instant, Vince pulled Jen's dress up to her waist. Alarmed, Jen tried to push her dress back down. This was going way too fast! Jen and Vince struggled, and they fell backward, onto a sofa, with Jen underneath Vince.

Before Jen could stop him, Vince slid to the floor and pushed Jen's legs apart. With her dress still around her waist, Jen was completely exposed. Vince could see everything. Her panties, garter belt and stockings. No one but her husband had ever seen her so intimately. Jen flushed as Vince leered at her. He ran his hands over her stockinged legs, and then her garter straps. Jen suddenly realized how vulnerable she was. Since she wasn't wearing pantyhose, there was nothing between Vince and her pussy except the thin lacy material of her panties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.