Wife Watching Game
Chapter 4: Lunch with Laura

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lunch with Laura - Mike likes to watch his pretty wife flirt with other men. Jen will play this Game '" she finds it exciting too -- but only up to a point. "A little kissing and fondling over my clothes is okay," Jen tells Mike. "But I'm not going to bed with a stranger." But Mike DOES want her to sleep with other men. So, maybe Jen won't sleep with strangers. But will she fuck someone she knows?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen sipped her ice tea. As she waited for her friend Laura to arrive for lunch, her mind re-played the last month. She couldn't believe what she had done -- what she had let guys to do to her — the last two times they had played the Game. Before, the Game hadn't really been anything more than flirting. But the time before last, she had let a guy almost get under her skirt. The last time, she had passionately made out with a guy, and let him fondle her breasts. Her breasts! Even worst, she had allowed Mike to talk her into going braless, and she had let the guy — Keith -- get inside her blouse and fondle her naked flesh.

The memory made Jen shuddered. But it was as much from excitement as shame. Here she was, a wife of 10 years, a mother of 2, church going, a typical middle class wife — but she found it thrilling to kiss another man, and feel a stranger's hands on her body. These thoughts made her feel guilty. But why should she, she thought. Mike was excited by all of this. He had seen mostly everything, and far from being upset, he encouraged her to go further. He was thrilled when she told him Keith had tried to pull down her pantyhose.

Jen was afraid where this all was leading. Mike was pressuring her to go farther and farther in the Game. Did he really want her to fuck another man? Or did it just excite him to say that? She knew, though, it wasn't all Mike's fault. The Game excited her too. But it was scary. She couldn't believe how fast things had gone the last time. One moment, she was dancing with Keith, and the next, he was sucking her nipples and trying to pull down her pantyhose. Jen knew she had come close to getting fucked. Mike knew too, and he was gleeful by the thought. Jen didn't really know how she felt. Her husband was encouraging her to fuck other men. But did he really mean it? Did she want to become an adulteress — a hot wife? She stirred the lemon in her ice tea, remembering how it felt to cup Keith's crotch. It was so big. And so hard. She shuddered again.

Jen was brought out of her reverie when Laura arrived. "I'm so sorry for being late, traffic was terrible," she said as she slid into her chair. They ordered drinks and chatted about neighborhood gossip, as they munched on breadsticks.

Laura's eyes got wide. "Oh, I forgot to tell you," she said excitedly. "Guess who I saw at the pool yesterday? Rick!" Laura leaned over the table. "Guess what he was wearing?" she said almost whispering.

"What?" Jen said, also leaning conspiratorially over the table.

"That new Speedo bathing suit — the one that's like a tight boxer. And Jen --" she paused dramatically. "His thing was outlined in the suit."

Jen laughed. "His thing?"

Laura playfully scowled at her friend. "You know what I'm talking about. His penis, his pole, his cock!"

"Not so loud!" Jen warned, looking around to see if anyone had heard.

Laura looked around too. When she was sure no one was listening, she continued. "Jen, he's huge! Rick looked bigger than David, and he wasn't even hard!"

David was Laura's husband. Jen's mind wandered for a moment, thinking about Rick in his Speedos, and then cupping Keith's...

"Oh my god, do you know what you look like?" Laura said laughing.

"What?" Jen asked confused.

Laura was still laughing. "The breadstick... it looks like you're sucking —"

"Oh my god," Jen said horrified when she realized what she had been doing. Then she started laughing with her friend.

After a few moments, Jen said tentatively, "So, how big... um... how big is David's breadstick?"

They both giggled. "So you'll tell me, if I tell you?" Laura asked slyly.

"Yeah."

Laura looked embarrassed. "Well, David isn't big. I mean, not like Rick." She seemed lost for words. Then she picked up a new breadstick and broke off the top. "About this long," she said.

"Oh," Jen said weakly, looking at Laura's breadstick. It was about 6 inches long.

Laura flushed with embarrassment. "I know he's not that big," she said almost apologetically.

"No, no, it's not that," Jen said quickly.

Laura's eyes grew wide with barely concealed amazement. "Mike is smaller?"

Now it was Jen's turn to flush with embarrassment. "No... I mean, yes... a little." Not knowing what else to do, Jen took the breadstick from Laura's hand. She hesitated, and broke off the tip, leaving about 4 inches.

Laura stared at the breadstick. "Well, you know what they say," she finally said, almost looking pityingly at her friend. "It's the technique that counts, not the size."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.