Dawn Breaks Out
Chapter 3: Pregnant Slut to MILF

Copyright© 2007 by Art West

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Pregnant Slut to MILF - Plain plump booky teenager emerges in her 20s as a sexy woman, marries young and discovers her sexuality, leading to increasingly slutty behaviour and at least two illegitimate pregnancies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Pregnancy  

And this became Dawn's life for the next 6 or 7 weeks! She met up with Jeff and Andy at least twice a week for a quick or slow fuck depending on circumstances. Enrico reappeared three times over that period, and this almost inevitably involved a threesome with Jeff.

During the next poker game at their place, Dawn was totally naked within a couple of hours. Gavin had to play his golden chip later again, and lost to Andy. As she had nothing left to strip, Andy declared that she would have to take him to her room for 20 minutes. Gavin looked most uncomfortable, but Dawn (rather drunk by now) giggled and took Andy by the hand, leading him to her room where she closed the door. Andy threw her on the bed and mounted her with little or no preliminaries. She wrapped her legs around him, grabbed his balls with her hand, and urged him to come quickly. -- He did!

Later that night, Gavin tried to find out what had happened, but with a drunken giggle all she would say was: "That's for me to know, and for you to guess".

Gavin, in fact, was very happy at this time. Although he was frequently away, Dawn was extremely passionate when he returned, and seemed to get increasingly inventive, even encouraging him to fuck her ass and to come all over her tits... he couldn't think where she got to hear of some of the things she initiated!

Dawn had never felt so relaxed, fulfilled and desirable in her life, and lived from one fuck to the next. The weeks slipped by, and she completely overlooked the fact that her usually very punctual monthly visitor was very late.

Then, over a few days, she started feeling rather nauseous in the mornings. She wondered what she had eaten. One such morning, she was hardly at work, when she had to rush to the ladies' room to part with her breakfast. She emerged, looking rather pale and unhappy, and bumped into Hilary.

"Good god, girl, what's wrong with you? You look like death warmed up"

"I must have eaten something as the last few mornings I just haven't been able to keep my breakfast down."

Dawn might not have recognized the symptoms, but Hilary certainly did. "Are you pregnant", she burst out.

Dawn started with an ironic laugh: "No, that I can't...". And then her voice tailed off. "Oh my God", she almost whispered. She suddenly realized that over the last 7 weeks she had had repeated unprotected sex with at least four men. Previously she had only made love to Gavin, and had only his conjecture that she was infertile. But what if it was Gavin who was shooting blanks?

Her silence and the look on her face thrilled Hilary. "Oh boy... I sense a real juicy story here, which I must hear!"

She dragged Dawn out to a coffee shop outside the building, and soon had Dawn telling her the whole story of their inability to have a baby, but her new experiences over the past weeks.

Hilary was delighted, and almost clapped her hands. "I love it! I love hoodwinking men! It seems that Gavin has been cuckolded twice - first by the 15 year old, who probably wanted to prevent her boyfriend getting into trouble, and then by you. But let's just do a confirmatory test".

A visit to the local pharmacy and then to the ladies room left absolutely no doubt. Dawn was having her baby at last!

In one sense, Dawn was thrilled - after all that's what she had wanted. But how was she going to tell Gavin?

"Just do the usual - like 'darling we're going to hear the pitter patter of little feet'" advised Hilary.

And so Dawn told him that evening.

He was thrilled, and even had a ready explanation.

"You've come out of your shell so much over the last two months, and have been so much less inhibited about sex, that you've probably had a hormone rush that released your egg!"

"You may be right" she concurred meekly.

"I know I am!"

After the brief morning sickness episode, Dawn really blossomed and flourished in her pregnancy. Her skin glowed. She felt great, even as her tummy started to show.

Gavin was not slow in broadcasting the news, so that Andy soon knew.

"So whose baby is it?" he asked when they next slept together.

"I know it sounds dreadful, but I don't know. There are at least 4 candidates if I include Gavin."

Andy laughed. "If Gavin couldn't knock you up earlier, I think you can rule him out!"

Enrico and Jeff only realized her state when it started to show. Jeff was fascinated and wanted to feel the belly that might contain his child. Enrico, however, seemed taken aback, and gradually he drifted out of her life. And in truth she was not devastated... she had begun to find him rather self-centred and boring; and Andy and Jeff were more than enough to keep her satisfied on a regular basis.

The poker school nights became increasingly adventurous. The guys were fascinated by her developing pregnancy, and by the fourth month, at Andy's urging, she dropped all pretence and entertained them totally nude from the start, somewhat to Gavin's dismay. The prize to the winner of any golden chip was 20 minutes with Dawn in the bedroom. Some of the guys did no more than kiss or fondle her, but two others besides Andy went all the way.

-- Nine months later and Dawn delivered a bouncing little girl with minimum fuss, whom they named Andrea. Gavin was thrilled with his little daughter and shared in all the chores. Andy had him transferred to a more local assignment so that he did not need to go away as often, and could help look after the baby.

Dawn found abstinence from sex over the first 6 weeks to be extremely frustrating, even though Andy and Jeff found times to visit while Gavin was at work and enjoyed passionate petting sessions while the baby slept. They all tasted her milk during this time!

At her six-week check-up, she spoke to the doctor about birth control, and he advised a diaphragm. She got two just to be careful, keeping one at home and the other in her handbag. (Gavin did not know of the latter!)

Lust will find a way! Andy and Jeff found opportunities to fuck with her at least once a week. Jeff would wait until the baby was asleep, but Andy had no such hang-ups... he happily made love to her while she was nursing the baby at her breast, even suckling on the one tit while the baby had the other. Dawn had so much milk in her breasts which were by now larger than ever before that the baby never went without.

And then Gavin found out!

He was at home one afternoon when she returned from taking Andrea to the clinic for her latest shots. She dropped all her bags and went to put Andrea down. Gavin idly looked through the medical record card... and then froze. Something's wrong here, surely? Andrea's blood group was A, while he and Dawn were O. Surely, that's not possible?

Gavin said nothing then, but the next day went quietly to a fertility clinic to have a sperm count done. Another day later and he had the report... he was totally infertile! Gavin left work early, but Dawn was out with the baby when he reached home, and he paced the house for an hour before she arrived. He waited for her to settle Andrea down to sleep again, and then confronted her waving the sperm count report in his hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.