Dawn Breaks Out - Cover

Dawn Breaks Out

Copyright© 2007 by Art West

Chapter 2: Swanning Around

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Swanning Around - Plain plump booky teenager emerges in her 20s as a sexy woman, marries young and discovers her sexuality, leading to increasingly slutty behaviour and at least two illegitimate pregnancies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Pregnancy  

Just the very next week, Dawn needed to go to a week-long conference in Johannesburg (two hours flying from Cape Town). On the Monday morning, she was scheduled to give a talk on new systems which they had been developing and wanted to market. She had been well-coached on the presentation, but her bosses urged her also to socialize with other delegates. A few months earlier, that might have been a frightening instruction, but she was now much more relaxed. Hilary was roped in to advise her on outfits for the occasion.

For the presentation, she wore a smart but relatively conservative trouser suit, yet showing just a hint of cleavage. She nearly lost her cool five minutes before the start, however, when Enrico (her fantasy figure from undergraduate days) came in and sat near the front. She saw him look her over with interest, but clearly without recognition. She was using her married name which he would not have recognized.

In the end the presentation went well. Once she got going, she found she enjoyed being a centre of attention.

The next hurdle was the formal reception that evening, and she wore the black cocktail dress from the poker party. Dawn, almost to her surprise, found herself the centre of attention almost immediately. But her heart skipped a beat as she saw Enrico striding towards her.

"Hi", he said. "I'm Enrico. I attended your talk this morning and was really impressed." But his eyes betrayed that his real interest was in her tits.

"You don't remember me then?" she asked sweetly.

His eyes met hers, but still showed no recognition.

"I was Dawn W!"

His jaw dropped. "Good god! Plain fat Dawn in the baggy sweats?! It can't be! Oh hell, sorry, that was rude of me, but, but,... you're so... so... so sexy!"

He hung around her for most of the evening. They joined a group of six for dinner, after which he walked her back to her hotel room.

As she opened her door, he stood with his hand on her arm. "I don't suppose that I can offer you a nightcap from your own minibar?"

She was transported back to her undergraduate fantasies. "I'm a married woman!"

"I won't tell if you don't".

She let him in. They sat on the couch drinking. His arm went round her. She didn't protest. A hand slipped down on to her breast. Still no protest. His other hand felt her knee. He pulled her towards him and they kissed.

Dawn was fighting her own desires and emotions. She was playing with fire she knew. But she wanted to rip her clothes off as she had done at the poker party... to see the same lust in Enrico's eyes as she had seen in those of the other men at the party. She let her lips part and the kiss became more intense.

His hands found the zip at the back of her dress, and she felt the garment go slack. She shrugged her shoulders, and the top fell down to her waist. The bra came loose and dropped to the floor.

Enrico weighed both luscious orbs in his hands, muttering that they were "magnificent, beautiful".

His head came down and suckled on a tit, while his hand played with the other breast. Dawn moaned her ecstatic pleasure, and cradled his head in her arms. The intervening years fell away and she was back in her undergraduate fantasies, except that this was no fantasy... it was happening for real. She forgot that back home she had a loving husband... she was living for the moment.

His fingers slipped under her flimsy panties, and found her button. She pushed hard against his hand to extract maximum pleasure. Her hand dropped to his crotch to feel his rigid manhood, and was only vaguely surprised to find the zip undone and to feel the soft warm penile flesh which she lovingly massaged, realizing in some amazement that it was at least 50% bigger than Gavin's in all dimensions. His fingers frantically rubbed her clit and probed her hole, as their tongues explored each others' mouths. He pulled at her panties to get better access and they ripped right through the crotch.

He stood, pulled her to her feet, and threw her down on to the bed, quickly ripping off his own clothes before joining her. She pulled her tattered panties off and dropped them on the floor, so that when he fell down on her it was naked flesh to naked flesh. In the far recesses of her mind, Dawn distantly realized that she was about to commit adultery, to violate her marriage vows, but in her passion she couldn't care. She just had to have this man, about whom she had fantasized over many years, penetrating her, filling her vagina more than ever before, in a primeval mating urge.

His organ found her hole and was instantly deeply buried. She wrapped her strong legs around his backside and held him tightly inside, while her hand reached underneath to squeeze his dangling balls. They humped wildly against each other like rutting animals. Guests walking down the corridor outside of her room would have had no doubt as to what was happening as they both gave vent to their passions.

She felt him tense, and sensed rather than felt the warm seed filling her womb as she reached yet another screaming climax that evening.

They collapsed in exhaustion, and lay side by side in companionable silence for a while before he got up to get another drink. They sat on the edge of the bed as they drained to the drinks, and resumed feeling each other up while passionately French-kissing. Together they fell back across the bed.

His lips worked down from her mouth, across her neck and across her tits. He alternated for a while between the two nipples, before continuing south to the V between her legs.

"I just love a naturally hairy muff", he muttered, parting the curly strands while seeking the juicy fragrant gash underneath. He had moved so that his semi-rigid cock was waving near her face. She closed her hands around it and drew it into her mouth. She sucked on the head of his cock like a lollipop, one hand gripping the shaft and the other fondling his balls. His member rapidly regained full erection.

He rolled Dawn over on to her front, and nudged her to kneel on her knees with her ass in the air. He knelt behind her, and mounted her like a dog taking a bitch in heat. She shrieked her pleasure and pushed back to meet his thrusts. He reached underneath her and felt for those luscious tits hanging down almost to touch the bed, and began a milking action on her nipples.

The sensations of Enrico's organ stimulating every part of her pussy deep down to the mouth of her womb, together with those of his fingers working her teats, drove Dawn to a series of sharper and stronger climaxes than she had even experienced with Gavin. She wished with all her heart that this would go on forever, and she muttered to him: "Oh God... that's soooooo good... Oh please keep fucking me... don't ever stop... I wished so often for this at university, but never knew how good it could it could be... Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... I'll be your whore whenever you want."

As he had come not long before, Enrico lasted a full 30 minutes, before exploding again into her womb, coinciding with her last and most exhilarating orgasm.

This time they just rolled apart, turned off the lights and fell into a deep sleep. As he drifted away, Dawn's last thought was "I don't care if it's adultery, I am going to need big cocks again and again and again".

Sometime in the early hours of the morning, she felt him sucking on her tits. Still three-quarters asleep, she rolled on to her back, spread her legs and welcomed him back inside of her. The next morning she woke first, and when she discovered his hard on, sat astride him and fucked herself on his morning erection, waking him up to the sight of her DDs bouncing in front of his eyes.

For the rest of the week, they slept together every night, and still found the need to break away during the day for a quickie.

He told her that he visited Cape Town about twice a month for a couple of days at a time, and they agreed to meet up regularly. She wasn't sure how she would manage to get away, but knew that she would find a way whatever the risks. She was becoming addicted to sex and sex and sex!

On the plane going home on the Friday, she felt some guilt and even some sadness for Gavin... was she ever again to be satisfied with him. She resolved to give Gavin as much as she could over the weekend to make up. Unfortunately, her rather heavy period arrived with the first welcome-home fuck, and that was it! She did recall later how she felt relieved at the time that her period had not interfered with the illicit sex of the past week.


During the next few days, Gavin spoke often about the poker party, and of how turned on his mates had been. She noticed that he would get a hard-on when speaking of it, and she realized: "My God, he gets turned on by my exposing myself to his friends, and letting them feel me up! What would he do if I actually fucked them? Maybe in front of him?" Her pussy tingled in excitement at the thought.

On the next Thursday evening, Gavin told her that the host for the poker party scheduled for the next evening had dropped out, and that Andy had asked whether they could meet at their house again. With a shiver of anticipation down her spine, Dawn agreed.

In preparation for the evening, she bought a red novelty bra that only supported the lower third of her boobs, and otherwise just framed her tits by a thin strap. Her nipples were completely uncovered. She also bought the most skimpy lacy g-string panties she could find. She wore the new underwear under a light sundress, and wore even higher heeled sandals than on the previous occasion.

Dawn was an instant hit. All the guys fawned over her, while Andy kissed her openly and open-mouthed in front of the whole party. A little later he caught her on her own in the kitchen, and as he kissed her again he ran his hand up under her skirt to fondle her buttocks. He noticed her miniscule panties and muttered with a sly smile: "I hope we'll be seeing these real soon! Does Gavin know what you're not wearing?"

She blushed and stammered, but managed to convey that Gavin had indeed not seen her underwear.

This night, Gavin ran into some immediate bad luck, and then seemed to play rather nervously. In hardly more than an hour, he played the golden chip and lost! Gavin nearly fell of his seat when her dress came off. There she stood with her tits on open display, and even her pussy lips hardly obscured. At least half her bush was uncovered. Dawn noticed the bulge in Gavin's trousers as well as those of most of the other players, and was aroused to almost orgasmic levels at exposing herself in this way.

She spent the rest of the evening in this aroused state. Hands openly grabbed her naked breasts, while fingers probed her slit. Whenever she went to the kitchen, one or other of Gavin's workmates came with her, and she would submit to open-mouthed kisses with lots of tongue as her tits were fondled and mauled. Her hands were encouraged to rub rock-hard erections, and at least two of the guys came in their pants!

When the party broke up, Dawn was forced to walk out to the street in her virtually nude state to greet each man as he left. Once all were gone, Gavin again threw her down on the couch and almost raped her with a fury and passion she had not experienced with him before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.