Mephistopheles' Angel - Cover

Mephistopheles' Angel

Copyright© 2007 by Jarvis Henry

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An ex-marine finds immortals really do exist and have been among us for thousands of years. He discovers redemption and purpose after experiencing hell on earth. The story builds slowly and this is definitely not a stroke story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Slow  

Methinks, instead of in the forests lording,

The noble Sir should find it good,

The love of this young silly blood

At once to set about rewarding.

Reprinted from Faust. Trans. Bayard Taylor. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1898.

As soon as the lid closed Bo into darkness, his apprehension grew until he was shaking and his heart raced within his chest. The drink Ulmdeh gave him did not calm his apprehension as intended so he used the mental exercise Severus had taught him. He quickly found his center and calmed himself, but when he expanded his center outward, he upset the normal process of awakening. None before had expanded their consciousness during the awakening so Ulmdeh did not feel him when he entered her mind unexpectedly. Her focus was on preparing his body to accept the nostrum and epigenome manipulations that followed. If she had felt his mind just moments before and noticed, his apprehension and fear she would not have left her own mind open for his weak probe. As it happened, Bo was mentally watching over her shoulder during the entire process. His brain synopsis started making the extra connections and as his mental processes expanded exponentially, he slowly absorbed Ulmdeh's knowledge and skills. All of her thirty thousand years of life experiences became his as well.

Bo now knew why the banned manipulations had failed before; he also had curiosity of his young mind and determined which manipulations conflicted with each other and which amplified each other. Consequently, just after Ulmdeh pulled her mental probe back, Bo made a few tweaks of his own.

For two days and nights, their linked minds worked. Ulmdeh was exhausted. Conversely, Bo was in a trance as he mapped his own new mind and body. After Severus came and assisted Ulmdeh off the sarcophagus, he raised the lid and saw exactly what he expected. Bo appeared asleep. Severus carried Bo; Phil carried Ulmdeh into the house and put both to bed. Betty Sue sat beside the bed and watched her love. Bo knew she was there and what she was feeling. He felt their unborn child and knew she was healthy as well. He knew what every person in the house was thinking, even Severus. This was not as it should be. Old Ones could not scan each other unless allowed in, but Bo could scan every creature, man or animal at will. He knew this was but one extra he could not let out until the time was right. Ulmdeh and Severus feared the insanity young ones fought. Bo had the self-control to filter out the background thoughts and images that overwhelmed the younger, weaker minds. Bo chose to remain asleep because that was what was expected but he spent the time in his mind as a chess master would explore moves and counter moves.

Betty Sue slept that night huddled under his arm holding him. She slept soundly holding her love and felt peace for the first time in days. Ulmdeh came in and checked on him the next day. She could not feel his mind but was not alarmed by this. He appeared to sleep peacefully and comfortably. Late on the second afternoon, he awoke slowly. The first indication was his heart rate sped up slightly and his breathing changed. After a couple of minutes, he moaned and moved his arms and legs slightly. The first thing he saw when his eyes opened was Betty Sue with a million watt smile before his vision was blocked by her hair as she attempted to suck the air from his lungs. Even in his weakened state, his erection indicated his approval and the background snickers from everyone in the cheap seats indicated all attended.

His first words were scratchy, "Hello darlin, I love you more than life itself, but I need to piss like ya won't believe."

Severus picked him up and carried him to his restroom. When Bo finished, Severus asked Betty Sue if she would bathe him knowing she would not decline. Throughout the bath and getting Bo dressed, Severus lifted the weakened Bo while Betty Sue took care of the personal details.

"Are all of us going to be like this right after... ?" Betty Sue asked as she pulled boxers up over his hips.

"Yes, this is normal. I was like this for almost a week before I could dress and toilet by myself. However, I was also recovering from a sword wound that almost sliced me in half. I expect he will be walking with assistance by tonight because he was healthy and strong before the awakening."

Bo wanted to ease her mind. "Ask me anything I should not know darlin."

She thought for a moment, "How many eggs are in the birds nest under the eave of the garage?"

"Too easy, there are five. Two male, two female and one will fail to hatch." He smiled at her, "Now you go check."

She punched his arm and laughed, "I'll just take you word for it this time buster."

"OK, how about this then," Bo acted like he was straining to concentrate, "Our daughter has red hair just like her momma, and is left handed."

"Our daughter!" Betty Sue whooped and jumped up and down. She ran into the hallway screaming, "Esmeralda! I'm having a daughter."

Bo looked at Severus with a Cheshire cat grin, "I knew she wanted to know, but would not ask me."

"Just be careful what you let out. Sometimes curiosity does kill the cat."

Bo walked beside Severus with his arms over his shoulder to the kitchen. The aroma caused his stomach to grumble as they neared. The last three steps Bo made all on his own. Ulmdeh had requested oatmeal and orange juice to get his stomach ready for heaver foods later. Unfortunately, she forgot to ask Bo's appetite. He ate three bowls of oatmeal, six pieces of toast and drank a half gallon of orange juice before she called a halt when Bo was beginning to fill a fourth bowel.

Esmeralda cleared the table and everyone just settled down to ask Bo what the awakening felt like. Phil was especially anxious to know. Bo explained it was just like being in a weird dream but not one that was scary, weird or anything like that. He went on to explain the world around him now was in Technicolor; all the colors were vibrant and bright. His prior life was as black and white compared to now. He knew the root of all their fears and directed his answers to dismiss those fears. After a short time, everyone was joking and laughing like nothing was different.

Bo ate every four hours and by daybreak felt as strong and energetic as ever. He felts so good he asked Severus to join him for an early morning walk around outdoors. They walked in silence as Bo enjoyed the wildlife around them. He felt every insect, snake and small animal. He knew which had eaten and which was still searching for a meal. The world had never felt so alive and tuned into him before and he loved the world as never before. Severus hung back and watched the youngling experience his new life. He remembered his own time reawakening so long ago. The memory was vivid as yesterday and just as sweet. No words were exchanged between the two men but they bonded through their unique shared experiences, both soldiers, both painfully aware the injustice in the world, both in love with their world. The sun was high in the sky when they returned to the homestead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.