Mephistopheles' Angel - Cover

Mephistopheles' Angel

Copyright© 2007 by Jarvis Henry

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An ex-marine finds immortals really do exist and have been among us for thousands of years. He discovers redemption and purpose after experiencing hell on earth. The story builds slowly and this is definitely not a stroke story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Slow  

A fine way, this, thy time to fill!
A blessing drawn from supernatural fountains!
In night and dew to lie upon the mountains;
All Heaven and Earth in rapture penetrating;
Thyself to Godhood haughtily inflating;

Reprinted from 'Faust' Trans. Bayard Taylor. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1898.

Bo sat back in the chair, his mind a whirlwind of loosely connected thoughts.

Is this guy for real?
He doesn't come across as a snake oil salesman.
He looks military, but is this a military experiment?
If he for real, what is the catch?
There is always a catch; will I have to join some secret spy underground?
Why am I worried?
I should just tell this guy to take a hike.
However, what if he is legitimate?
Can I really have a chance to make a difference in people's lives?
Have I put Betty Sue at risk?
I just now found her and will they take her away from me?
Will Phil go along with this?

The entire time Severus sat there watching Bo's expressions change he was in deep thoughts himself. Severus hoped he was right on this one. No sign of deception or greed; that was good he thought. Now just wait for THE question.

Bo sat forward with his elbows on his knees and looked deeply into the older man's face. He saw... nothing; no smile or any other expression he would have expected from someone trying to sell him something. "Why?" asked Bo.

Now a soft smile broke across the man's features. Not a happy grin or wide faced smile; just an expression of acceptance. The expression looked so much like the Mona Lisa except this was a man's face; tanned and lightly wrinkled from repeated sun exposure. "That is correct response."

Bo was startled with the sound of the door behind them opening. Betty Sue had changed into something more appropriate for hosting visitors. She had a blanched look of concern and asked, "Is everything alright?"

Bo turned towards her. He felt her fear and knew he needed to put her at ease. "Yes darlin', I do believe everything will be just fine." He saw her visibly relax and her breath came deep as if she had been holding her breath.

"If ya men would like to continue yer visit in more comfort, why not out back on the patio. The shade is very nice and relaxing."

Bo and Betty Sue looked at Severus and he nodded his acceptance.

"This way gents" Betty Sue stood to the side holding the door open.

"Darlin' this is Severus. I'm sorry I didn't get yer last name?"

"Just Severus, I have not used my family name is so long I doubt I would respond to it. I am glad to meet you Betty Sue," He bowed from the waist acknowledging his hostess.

Bo realized he had not introduced her to Severus. "Do not be concerned. I will explain all to you shortly," Severus intoned as he indicated Bo should lead the way.

The men followed her through the house and onto a tiled patio shaded by an arbor of honeysuckle. There was a ten-foot tall rock waterfall off to the side and a six-foot wrought iron table with six chairs in the center overlooking the back yard.

The layout of the house created a horseshoe shaped enclosure within the yard about fifty feet across. Once the men were seated, Betty Sue asked if either cared for anything to drink. Bo requested a beer and Severus a pitcher of ice water. Nothing else was said as they waited, both enjoying the soft breeze carrying the scent of honeysuckle and the calming sound of the water cascading down the rock sculpture. The evaporation from the waterfall acted as an outdoor air cooler in the dry air and the temperature was about twenty degrees cooler here than the front porch had been.

Betty Sue brought out the refreshments and pointed out a button by the French doors leading back into the house. "Just press this if either of ya need anything. I'll start on dinner. Mr. Severus, I hope ya will be joining us," Her mother had impressed upon her the social graces the woman of the house should have.

"I would be most honored, my lady." Betty Sue left the men to their privacy.

Severus leaned forward placing his elbows on the table as he cradled the cold glass in his hands. "I believe the first order is to prove myself to you as neither a charlatan or as you refereed to me, a snake oil salesman."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.