Accidental Webcam - Cover

Accidental Webcam

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Andy just wanted to say a quick hi to his daughter over the internet phone. Little did he know the shock he was about to get!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Amanda woke up by the sound of car engine starting up. She opened her eyes and tried to get her bearing. Realizing she was in her own bedroom, Amanda was relived. However, that was short-lived as she rolled onto her back and felt the clothes that she was wearing were not the comfortable sleeping clothes she normally worn to bed. She raised her head to look down and saw her top had been pulled down leaving her tits out in the open. Surprised, she sat up to her elbows and saw her mini-skirt bunched up around her waist.

She rubbed her eyes, trying to clear her vision, and felt the weird crusty substance on her finger. She opened her eyes and stared at the white substance. Then she realized what it was. Oh my, Amanda thought to herself. How many men did I fuck last night? She jumped out of bed and saw the puddles of dried cum on her bed cover, as well as her red thong on the floor. Amanda was no stranger to multiple partner sex. Being in college meant she had no reputation to protect or image to uphold. She no longer needed to be the perfect daughter to her father or the wholesome teenage student that everybody knew. During the first semester, she had plenty of threesomes and foursomes but the amount of cum on her face, body, and what was left on her bed suggested there were a lot more than four men last night. Even if all of the men took multiple turns with her body it was still a lot of cum. Regardless, it seemed that she had been fucked plenty of times. She winced with pain from all over her body but especially her pussy as Amanda headed straight to her bathroom to clean up while trying to recall what had happened last night from memory.

As Amanda stepped into the shower to wash off all the dried cum, she played back the memory from the previous night. It started out just a regular get together evening with her friends, all back from college break. After a few hours of straight drinking and dancing, Amanda and one of her friend, Gina, decided to go back to Amanda's home with couple of guys they picked up in the bar. Both girls were pretty drunk by that time and they figured that once they had fucked the guys they would leave the girls in Amanda's house to recover. She remembered making out with her guy on her bed while Gina and the other guy were in the living room. Her memory up to this point was very clear. How could she forget the urgency both of them felt as they felt each other up in her bedroom? Amanda closed her eyes and remembered she took off her thong, threw it onto the floor, and spread her legs for him. She remembered crying aloud in ecstasy when his hard cock penetrated her, and him pulling her top down to play with her stiff nipples as he fucked her.

She stepped out of the shower and into her bedroom. Now cleaned of all dried cum, she put on a pair of running shorts and a loose t-shirt without a bra, and ripped out her cum-stained bed cover. Her memory became a bit hazy after he came in her pussy while she was in the middle of an orgasm. She felt tired and sleepy, Amanda recalled, as he got up and left her room. She must have dozed off because the next thing she became aware was another hard cock sliding into her pussy. One thing was very clear in her mind and that was this new cock did not belong to the same guy she took home. Amanda wanted to tell this new guy to get off her but she was so consumed by the alcohol that all she could do was moan aloud. The man fucking her took that as encouragement so he fucked her even harder.

Her body betrayed her, Amanda remembered as she replayed the event in her mind, and soon she was coming all over the second cock in her that evening. Again, the orgasm zapped her body of energy and she felt asleep before the man above her could come. After that, Amanda could only remember bits and pieces of the rest of the evening. A few things she was certain though. At least four men fucked her as she laid on her bed, sometimes filling her from both ends.

The strangest recollection Amanda had was the last man who fucked her. At that stage, she could hardly remember any details but she had the distinct feeling that the man holding her legs open and fucked her twice was none other than her own father. She shook that memory out of her mind as Amanda put her bed cover into the washing machine. There was no way he would fuck her if he found her in that state. More likely, he would wake her up and gave her a good tongue lashing instead. She was thankful that her father kept his habit of playing golf in every Saturday morning, leaving the house empty for her to clean up.


Amanda was ready to breath a sigh of relieve when her father came home that evening from golf and was not mad at her. In fact, he acted as if nothing out of ordinary had happened at all. However, her joy was short-lived. The next morning when she went to the bathroom to pick up the cum-soaked panties, just like every morning of the previous week, there was none to find. May be he did know what happened that night, Amanda thought to herself, and now he could not bring himself to jerk off into his own daughter's worn panties. Whatever the cause, she wanted to make sure he would not stop all together. So for the next few days, Amanda kept a low profile. She stopped wearing very skimpy clothes around the house and behaved like a regular daughter that she was supposed to be.

But every morning she woke up extra early hoping she would catch his father jerking off into her panties in the bathroom. Nothing happened until one week after the gangbang Friday night when she heard him carefully and quietly walked past her bedroom and into the bathroom. She could not hear anything through the doors. She wanted so much to barge into the bathroom and fed her father cock into her, but Amanda stayed strong. After ten minutes, her father's footsteps past her door in the opposite direction it must have meant he had finished. Amanda knew then her father was no longer mad at her.

She waited until she could hear the shower started in the other bathroom before she literally ran into her bathroom and retrieved the cum-soaked panties from the laundry basket. Amanda could still feel the warmth of her father's cum and like many times before she took off her panties, stepped into the cum-soaked one, and slid them up her legs until the cum-soaked crotch covered her pussy. Instead of going back to her bedroom and masturbated on her bed like so many days ago, Amanda decided that the charade had gone on long enough and it was time to act on her lust.


Andy turned off the shower, pushed aside the shower curtain, and nearly walked right into his daughter. She was standing in front of him wearing only a very old nightshirt and a pair of panties, the very same pair that he jerked off into over ten minutes ago. Before he could say a single word, Amanda dropped to her knees, grabbed his semi-hard cock, and brought it up to her lips.

"So long and thick," Amanda gave the cock head a light kiss. "Can you get it hard again after jerking off into my panties?"

"What are you doing?" Andy stood frozen in the shower. "I'm your father! We can't do this!"

"Stop pretending, daddy. You want me, my body, particularly my pussy and we both know it." Amanda stood up, only inches from her father, and pulled the front of her panties out.

"Look at that! All those hot cum on my pussy. Are you saying you aren't the one who put it there?"

"I ... It's not ... I can explain..." Andy did not know what to say. He was busted for sure. Worse, the sight of his daughter clean-shaven pussy covered in his cum made his blood rushed to his cock, making it hard once again.

"Your mind may not like it, but your cock sure does!" She stroked her hand over his rapidly hardening cock. "I've dreamt about this moment for so long!"

Amanda released his cock and took a step back until her back was against the basin. Andy had a good look at his daughter as she ran one of her hand down her stomach and underneath her panties to play with herself. He remembered the old nightshirt that she was wearing. Her mother bought it for her when Amanda turned fourteen and she had obviously grown a lot since then. Her 34C tits strained against the confine of the material, making it stretched tight across her chest. Her erect nipples stuck out like eraser on a pencil. Her shoulder length hair was clipped at both side of her head, making Amanda looked a few years younger. Andy should leave the bathroom and away from his masturbating daughter. Instead he stood in the shower paralyzed, rooted to the ground as he continued to watch.

"I'm so wet and hot!" Amanda moaned softly. "Look at how hard my nipples are! They need to be sucked so bad."

She used the other hand to cup her perfect tit through the t-shirt. Then she ran her hand underneath the t-shirt and pushed the hem up past her tits, displaying one college girl left tit to Andy. She pulled her hand away from her pussy and took off her t-shirt.

"Are you gonna stand there and watch, or are you gonna come over and play?" Amanda knew she had her father where she wanted when Andy stepped out of the shower and slowly approached her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.