Accidental Webcam - Cover

Accidental Webcam

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Andy just wanted to say a quick hi to his daughter over the internet phone. Little did he know the shock he was about to get!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

For the next three days it became a battle of wills. Amanda continued to try her hardest to tease her father into action. She wore increasingly slutty clothes around the house, pushing the acceptable boundary to the limit. They ranged from thin sundress with no bra, tank top and tight jeans, to tight thin shirt with mini skirt.

All these exposed flesh kept Andy in perpetual horniness. In return, he took every opportunity to jerk off on Amanda's panties and bras in the laundry basket. To his total surprise, not only Amanda did not complain but also she let him know she wanted it by wearing the cum-soaked bra and panties underneath her semi-transparent shirt and mini skirt.


Things finally came to the head when Andy came home on Saturday night from the bar. He walked into the house and immediately shocked by the state of the kitchen.

Andy called out to Amanda as he tidied up the kitchen a little bit. He did not want to have all these trash and beer bottles lying around for the night. Not getting an answer from his daughter, he walked to her room to see what was going on.

"Amanda! What the hell is going on?" Andy asked his daughter as he walked through her bedroom door.

Amanda did not reply. She was lying on her side across the bed, her back facing the bedroom door. From the dim light of the hallway, Andy could see that she had not changed into her sleeping wears. She was wearing a pastel green tank top and a short red pleated skirt. Her mid-drift was bare and with one of her leg bent away from Andy, the skirt barely covered her ass.

"Amanda?" Andy called out softly but got no reply. His daughter was clearly passed out from the night's drinking so he decided to let her sleep and chaise her in the morning. He walked to her bed to pull the bed cover over her but when he got closer and switched on the bedside lamp, Andy realized thing was not what he expected.

Andy nearly shot his load when the light came on and illuminated his sleeping daughter. The first thing Andy saw was all the cum that was on her face, in her hair, and on her tits. Andy had only previously seen that amount of cum on a woman in gangbang videos and there was no doubt that his daughter had just had a gangbang. Looking down, the front of her tank top was pulled down so her firm tits were out in the open. Cum covered almost every inches of the exposed flesh with more soaked into the tank top that bunched up underneath. His eyes traveled down her body and took in the sight of her long, slim legs before settling on her barely covered ass. Andy reached out with his hand and slowly pulled the hem of her skirt up until her ass was exposed completely. There he saw that Amanda was not wearing any panties. Andy's cock lurched at the sight of her bare pussy, so close to him for the first time. Her pussy was completely clean-shaven and was covered in cum with more still leaking out from it. Her upper thighs were also covered in streaks of cum and a big wet spot had already formed underneath her ass.

"Oh my God!" Andy should be angry that his daughter behaved like a slut, letting that many men used her body as cum dump. He should feel ashamed that he was not able to protect his only daughter from being in the receiving end of a gangbang. Instead, all he could feel was immense lust. He lightly grabbed her shoulder and shook her gently.

"Amanda? Wake up!"

Getting no response from his daughter, Andy shook her harder.

"Wake up!" Andy almost shouted into Amanda's ear in an attempt to wake her up.

Again, no response. Not even a stir from Amanda. Gaining in confidence, Andy grabbed her leg with the other hand and gently rolled her onto her back. Her legs fell down the side of the bed and exposed her bare pussy to Andy's eyes. Fresh cum continued running out from between her swollen pussy lips, down her ass and onto the bedspread. He could wait no longer so he quickly undid his belt and pushed down his jean and underpants in one motion, releasing his hard cock. Andy then grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He lifted her legs and opened them wide, then lined up his cock with his daughter cum covered pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.