Accidental Webcam
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Andy just wanted to say a quick hi to his daughter over the internet phone. Little did he know the shock he was about to get!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Amanda stumbled into the dark living room after being dropped off by one of her old school friend. She had just spent the evening in the bar catching up with her friends at home after arriving from a long drive from college earlier that afternoon. She did not spend any time in the house with her father before getting changed and left with her friends. Amanda took off her high heels at the door so she would not wake up her father as she made her way through the house. When she approached her bedroom, Amanda noticed that her father's study room door was slightly ajar and the light was still on inside, albeit only dimly. Curious, she tiptoed towards the door and peeked inside. What she saw made her grasp out loud.

Sitting in front of his computer, Andy was having his own masturbation session. A porn video was playing on the screen while he slowly jerked his hard cock with one of his hand while using the mouse with the other. After watching his sexy daughter running around semi-naked earlier in the evening, as she got ready to go out, Andy's cock begged for release. Fortunately for Amanda, he was wearing headphones so the sounds of the porn video would not be overhead by neighbors, and so he did not hear his daughter either.

Amanda noticed the headphones and she breathed a sigh of relief. Then she realized the two women in the porn video her father was watching were dressed like a school girl with white shirt, short plaited skirt, stockings, and high heels. One of them was being fucked by a guy doggy style with her shirt opened and her small firm tits bounced back and forth to the rhythm of his pumping. The other women was sitting on the sofa next to them, also still fully clothed but with shirt opened, fingerfucking her pussy as she watched the action.

"Is he imagining it is me on the screen, being fucked senselessly?" Amanda wondered. Then the next thing she noticed was the size of her father's cock. It was long, about 8 inches, Amanda guessed. Not the longest that she had taken up her pussy in the last few months but what made her mouth watered and pussy contracted was the girth of his cock. Even with Andy's large hand he could barely wrapped around it completely. The thought of taking that monster up her pussy, stretching it to the limit sent shivers down her spine.

Amanda pulled the skirt hem up from her knees and snaked her fingers underneath her cotton panties. She sunk two fingers deep into her already dripping pussy and started fingerfucking herself along the same beat as her father. Unfortunately, before she was able to get anyway near an orgasm, Andy's cock exploded and cum all over his stomach. Amanda watched as jets and jets of hot cum shot out of her father's cock and landed on him. She was amazed at how large a load her father had. Her mouth watered when the smell of cum drifted past the door and into her nose. Amanda wanted so much to walk into his study and licked up all those hot cum from his body. But knowing her father would get up to tidy up soon, Amanda tiptoed into her bedroom and quickly jumped into bed. She did not dare touch her pussy to get some relief in fear of not able to keep quiet if she tried.


Andy busied himself in his garage doing nothing of importance. His daughter, Amanda, had arrived home from college break the evening before. It was awkward for Andy seeing his daughter after what he saw on the web cam. The knowledge of see her body underneath her clothes made him ashamed of himself. He decided to drive down to the hardware store and got some supplies that he needed for the backyard. He walked into the kitchen to grab his wallet and car keys and nearly bumped straight into his daughter.

"Opps! Sorry dad." Amanda quickly apologized. She set her orange juice and cereals down on the kitchen table and sat down.

"It's... ah... Ok." Andy looked for his wallet and keys while trying very hard not to stare at his own daughter. She was only wearing what she normally wore in her dorm room in the morning, a thin tank top with spaghetti straps and sweat pants. But all Andy could see was how Amanda's firm tits looked in that tank top. He could almost see the outline of her nipples, or was it his imagination?

Andy could feel the blood rushing to his cock. Fortunately he spotted his car keys next to the microwave oven and grabbed it and almost sprinted to his truck, before his rapidly hardening cock became too obvious to his daughter.


Amanda had been as nervous as her father since she arrived, if not more so. Knowing that her father had watched her had sex in the previous months had fundamentally altered how she viewed him. He was no longer just a father to her. Now Amanda lust after him and her pussy was wet ever since she got into his truck at the airport.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.