Catfight - Cover

Catfight

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a pointless fight.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Horror   Cheating   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Laura's head was ringing. She wasn't sure if she had regained consciousness or just the dream looked more realistic. Her eyelids fluttered as she tried to chase the dizziness away. Then she realized that her cheek was resting comfortably on Allison's breasts. She lifted her head with a start and looked with disgust at the woman she hated so much. In this moment, Allison looked like an innocent sleeping child. Her chest heaved with uneven, anxious breaths which gave the impression that she was having a nightmare.

"You can't fool me, bitch," Laura said angrily.

There was no response so she pulled herself up on her elbows, starting to get up on her knees. The pain sank its jagged teeth into her lower legs and shot up her thighs. Laura wailed and dropped heavily on top of Allison, burying her face into her breasts once again. This time, their softness felt surprisingly soothing. The pain abated a little, but quickly renewed its severity as she looked back over her shoulder to see what was wrong with her legs. In fact, she only saw the back side of her left boot with its broken heel dangling to one side. Her eyes were drawn by the staircase that towered above them.

"All the way down the stairs!" Laura said to herself and started to cry bitterly.

"Please, don't hurt me!" Allison uttered.

Laura tried to turn on her side, but the pain pinned her down again.

"Please let me go!"

"Shut up! You are of no interest to me anymore," Laura hissed.

Allison writhed, attempting to free herself. Laura let out a painful scream and shuddered.

"Don't move! Please, don't move! My legs are broken," Laura pleaded pitifully.

The terror in Allison's eyes began slowly to recede. She blinked, took a deep breath and sighed. Then she felt Laura's cheek pressing against her breasts, and her tears moistening them. She lay still for a moment, feeling her nipples hardening.

"We can't stay that way forever. I have to pull myself out if I were to help you," Allison said with calm voice.

"Ok," Laura nodded and gritted her teeth as the pain intensified.

"Both your legs are broken, ha! Let us see what we can do. At first, I think you should apologize for your behavior," Allison said and lifted her head to look at Laura's legs.

"I need to go to a hospital," the injured woman said with subdued anger.

"Aha, so, is that the way you apologize?"

"I'm so sorry. I made a terrible mistake. Please, hurry!"

"Well, that's a bit better."

Allison arched her back, trying to pull her arms from behind her back. They felt sore and stiff which made the task more difficult. Laura started to moan with pain.

"Shut the fuck up!" Allison blurted angrily.

Laura whimpered and grew quiet. Allison managed to free her arms, then tried to heave herself up. Her arms refused to obey her. They felt distant, as if detached from her body. And then, a horrible pain flashed through her shoulders. Allison dropped back, feeling weak and dizzy. She was able to focus her eyes enough to see that her arms were twisted unnaturally.

"Oh my God!" she gasped and paled.

Laura stared at her uncomprehendingly, still trying to cope with her own suffering.

"Are you hurt too," Laura asked.

"I can't move my arms. Oh my God, what's wrong with my arms!" Allison uttered and her eyes turned upwards. Then her body started to shake violently.

"Allison, you have to calm yourself down. I need your help."

Laura cast an anxious glance at Allison and gently caressed her face.

"Listen to me, Allison! You will be fine, but you have to help me."

"I... I am so scared and it hurts so much..."

"Look, now I have to turn on my side. When I do so, you will be able to stand up and get to the phone."

Allison sniffed and nodded. Laura pressed the palms of her hands on the floor, pushed herself up and slumped to her right side. The pain in her legs became unbearable and she lost consciousness. Allison managed to stand up on her shaky legs, then tottered toward the phone. Her arms were hanging limply by her sides. As she reached the phone, she realized that lifting the receiver or dialing a number was an impossible task for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.