The Author
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2007 by SavannahMann

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jennifer's story starts out with everything going wrong.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Bill woke with Jennifer next to him and stretched as he sat up. It was time to get back to work, he had enjoyed the week away from the difficulties of writing, but it was time to work. He nudged Jennifer who smiled at him as she woke.

"I kind of miss waking up with Monica. I liked that." Jennifer said, as she started moving.

"Yeah, me too. But in a couple months, she'll be here with us every morning. In the mean time, we have weekends together." Bill said as he headed for the bathroom. Jennifer entered as he exited and attended to her immediate need. Then Bill took a moment to enjoy the view, as she got ready to shower, and headed downstairs to get coffee started. He was back upstairs as she was coming out of the shower and he took her place.

A quick and light breakfast, cereal and toast with coffee and they were in the office.

Bill made some adjustments to the storyboard to reflect his new ideas, and then sat at his computer. Jennifer looked at the pile of mail from roughly three weeks of inattention, and sighed. She had a lot to do, and she got started on it.

It was two in the afternoon when the phone rang. Bill answered it as Jennifer was out of the room. "Bill Carter."

"Mr. Carter, this is Robert Preston from the Bill O'Bannon show. We wanted to get a comment from you about a story we're doing tonight."

"Mr. Preston, I'm not aware of anything that might be newsworthy, although I have my most recent book, Death Tide, coming out in paperback form next week."

"Mr. Carter, we wanted a comment, or better yet to have you in the studio to respond to the allegations of Mr. Jeremy Lyons." Preston said.

Bill felt a chill run down his spine. "What allegations are you talking about?"

"Mr. Carter. Jeremy Lyons has presented us with documents which appear to be copies of a sworn deposition to the FBI concerning your and his activity in both the drug trade, specifically he claims to provide drugs to you, and underage women." Preston said.

Bill blinked twice and said. "He said what?"

Jennifer walked in and looked at Bill in obvious confusion. He was agitated.

"Mr. Carter. Jeremy Lyons has presented us with copies of his deposition, his sworn statement concerning both his and your activities in the drug trade and sexual abuse of children." Preston said again.

"My comment Mr. Preston, two actually. I'd like to see those documents, and everything you've just mentioned is a flat out lie." Bill said with anger ringing in his voice.

"Mr. Carter do you deny you hit Mr. Lyons when he refused to provide you with additional drugs until he was paid?" Preston asked.

"Mr. Preston, it is Preston isn't it? I have no further comment at this time." Bill hung up swearing.

"What is it Bill?" Jennifer asked obviously concerned.

"Jeremy that little shit, just confessed to the FBI, probably for immunity, that he's been providing me with drugs and little girls for my sexual proclivities. He's telling that asshole O'Bannon that I hit him when he wouldn't give me more drugs until I paid him."

"Shit. That son of a bitch. That lying little prick." Jennifer said angrily.

Bill sat back and tried to think. The phone rang again. Jennifer answered it and listened for a moment. "Bill, it's Molly."

After a twenty-minute discussion with his publisher, he hung up. Until he cleared his name, publicly, he was persona non-gratis with the publishing company.

Bill sat and fumed. He could understand Molly's actions; hell it was really all she could do. However it was damned infuriating, and couldn't have come at a worse time. He had seriously depleted his savings buying the RV and all the expenses of the last week were about to break him. He figured he had about three or four months worth of money, including paying Jennifer, before he went flat broke. He needed to clear this up, and fast. The problem is how do you disprove someone's statement. The obvious answer with the truth wouldn't work.

His contract with the Circle B was for ten million dollars. That would mean James could, and would, foreclose on the house, the RV, everything, and still be nine and a half million short. Bill's future earnings would be attached at a fifty percent rate until he paid James the money. So telling the truth, while clearing his name, would succeed in destroying him financially.

Jeremy was smarter than he appeared. He worked out some sort of deal with the Feds, to offer testimony against a public figure, in exchange for immunity. Then he went public with the documents destroying Bill in one swift and fairly smart move. The only problem is that Jeremy expected to come out on top, and didn't want to lose all he had. So he hadn't told the truth, he went for the jugular. He brought in child molestation knowing it would immediately turn everyone against him.

"Shit." Bill said again after looking at the box he was in. In order to clear his name, he had to admit to the farm, and that meant destroying James's dream, and his own he admitted. Banishment was only tolerable because he knew that the others would be making the dream a reality. Destroying the farm, even to save his own ass, wouldn't be something he could do.

Jennifer sat and watched Bill think. "Is there anything I can, or should do Bill?"

"Yeah, I hate to say it, but you're going to have to go back to your apartment. Call Monica, fill her in, and tell her to keep her head down and mouth shut." Bill said. "I need to see those documents, and I need to hear what Jeremy is saying. After that, I don't know what I'm going to do. For now, keep everything low profile."

"OK, when do you want me back, or do you?" Jennifer asked.

"You know I want you back, come in the morning like always. Assume that the press is going to be here. Ignore them, no matter what they say. Understand?" Bill asked.

"Yeah. Bill, I'm really sorry about this." Jennifer said.

"It's not your fault, it's Jeremy, and the little prick thinks he's slick. Problem is, I don't see a way to beat it just yet." Bill said. "I'm working on it."

Jennifer rose to leave. "Bill, I love you."

"I love you too, now go, get out of here before the Press shows up." Bill said.

After she left, he took the phone off the hook and unplugged the handset. He knew it would be ringing off the hook soon enough. His home office number was too well known; his cell was safe enough, for now.

He packed some clothing and loaded it into his car. He needed time and room to maneuver. He couldn't accomplish anything if he needed a parade permit to keep the cops from arresting him when the press followed him everywhere. Leaving a short note for Jennifer, he headed towards Atlanta.

He checked into a motel outside the city and turned on the Television waiting for the O'Bannon show to start. He watched it, and waited, stewing in anger. He considered going up to Rochester, the location where the little prick was, and beating him to death. Field reporters said that Mr. Carter wasn't at his home, and apparently wasn't in custody yet. The court reporter assured the talking heads that the Feds hadn't yet filed for a warrant for his arrest.

Bill sat and fumed. He needed something to work with, and he had nothing but the knowledge that Jeremy was lying. How could he use that?

He called Jennifer, no reason to have her run the gauntlet. "Jennifer." Bill said as she answered. "I don't have much time, I'm working on something, and you'll need to trust me. Take tomorrow off. I'll be in touch."

"Bill, are you all right?" Jennifer asked obviously concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I've got a ton of things to do right now, and I need to get started." Bill said.

"OK, I'm here if you need me." Jennifer said.

Bill hung up, now he needed a plan. How do you tell the truth, without telling the truth? Well you keep the questions vague enough, or specific enough. That might work, a polygraph. A drug test, urine and hair, could be done in an hour, two at the most. That would disprove that portion of his claim. Bill used his laptop to get the documents that the O'Bannon show had put on the web. He read them and smiled. He could do this.

Using the laptop's Internet, he searched for a Lawyer. A good one would cost, but it would be worth it, if he moved fast. He didn't search for great criminal lawyer, or exceptional criminal lawyer. He searched the message boards for scrupulously honest great lawyer. He wanted one with a reputation of being absolutely honest. Then Bill called James and asked him for a big favor.

"James, I know you saw the show, I've got a plan, but I need something from you."

"Bill, where are you?"

"I'm in a hotel, dodging the press for now, I need some time, and I need you to do me a huge favor."

"What favor Brother?" James asked.

"I need you to send me by e-mail copies of my contract with Circle B, black out the ranch name of course." Bill said.

"What? Bill, those are very sensitive." James said.

"I know, if my plan works, the only person who will see them will be my lawyer." Bill said.

"If you plan fails?" James asked.

"Then the Feds will take them when they raid the farm. By now, they're getting evidence together. How long before a Judge gives them access to my banking records, which of course leads them right to you Bro." Bill said. "I have to move now, and head them off, before they get too far inside."

James drew a deep breath, and then said. "I've never regretted trusting you before Bill, I don't think I will this time either. PDF format all right?"

"Yeah, that's great James, I'm going to be very low profile for a day, maybe two, probably two." Bill said refining his plan.

James signed off, and in ten minutes the email program notified him that a message was in. Bill downloaded the file, and then checked it. It was good and clear. Then he turned out the light and set the alarm for 5am. He needed to be at the Lawyers when the office opened. He didn't have time to waste.

At six am he was on the road to Atlanta, arriving in the city proper at seven thirty. He parked and taking his laptop in a briefcase went to the building where Jonathan Simmons, the attorney, had his office. Taking the elevator up to the twenty-seventh floor, Bill leaned against the wall after finding the door locked. In fifteen minutes, a woman came down the hall and opened the door.

Bill followed her in and said. "I need an emergency appointment with Jonathan Simmons please."

The Blond woman smiled at him and said "Mr. Simmons is always very busy, may I tell him your name and what this is regarding?"

"Sure, I'm Bill Carter, the one on TV last night." Bill said.

The woman's smile faded somewhat, and she became more businesslike. "Yes Sir, if you'll have a seat." Then she dialed a phone and told whoever answered that Bill Carter, yes that Bill Carter, was in the waiting room.

Bill waited for another thirty minutes when a man in his late forties entered. They introduced themselves and Bill followed him back to his office.

"Mr. Carter, I don't normally do high profile criminal cases. I'm not sure I'm the choice for you." Simmons started.

"Mr. Simmons, I need your help to prove my innocence today, tomorrow at the latest." Bill said.

"Mr. Carter, I doubt that the Federal Prosecutor will have charges ready before next week, perhaps even next month." Jon said.

"Mr. Simmons, I want your help because you are considered to be scrupulously honest, and that is what I need. I am absolutely innocent. I want your help to arrange the following tests to be arranged. I want a drug test, urine and hair, and I want a polygraph from the Federal Prosecutor." Bill said.

"Mr. Carter, if I were to take this case, I would most strenuously advise you to do nothing of that sort. We wouldn't want to prove their case for them." Simmons said.

"Mr. Simmons, the accusations are a lie, but dangerous. You see, I belong to a bondage club, with a very stiff penalty if I divulge the existence of the club. I have a file of the contract here. I need to nip this in the bud right now. If I delay, the Feds will follow the banking records to this club. I will swear to you, under oath, on the polygraph, that everyone there is an adult, over the age of 25 as far as I know, at least over the age of 21."

Simmons leaned back. "Mr. Carter, are you telling me you are really innocent?"

"Yes sir I am."

"You are prepared to take a polygraph test to prove that?"

"Yes."

Simmons considered for a moment. If Carter was innocent, his reputation was on the verge of being ruined. The dark specter of child molestation had been raised. If he was guilty, and they followed Carter's plan, then Simmons would be basically handing him up to the Feds. "Mr. Carter, before I take you as a client, I need to tell you something. If you are guilty, in the slightest guilty, your plan is in essence suicide. I'm not in that business. I'll understand if you want to go and think about this for a few minutes."

Carter smiled at him. "Still think I might be guilty, giving me a chance to leave your office before I can commit eh?"

Simmons nodded. "Mr. Carter, I've had lot's of people sit across from me and profess their innocence. I prefer the truth; it gives me more to work with. If you prefer to adjust your story, I'll see what I can for you."

Bill opened his laptop and opened a file on it. Then he stood and placed the laptop on the desk and turned it so it faced the lawyer. "This file is the copy of the contract I signed with the club I mentioned. You're a lawyer. You tell me what happens if I divulge it's existence to anyone except as required for testimony of an actual, not alleged crime."

The lawyer started reading, and finished the three-page document quickly. He went back and re-read two sections again. He frowned. "Mr. Carter, that document is what you said it was. You signed it knowing that it gave the owners of this club that kind of sway over your future?"

"Yes sir, because I know, and trust the owner. Also the members of that club, I'll reserve their names, are powerful members of our society, and have a great deal of interest in protecting their privacy." Bill said.

The lawyer leaned back. "The man on TV last night, Jeremy something, he knows of this document?"

"Yes, he signed a similar one for a similar club." Bill said.

The lawyer nodded. "Mr. Carter, the fee for this isn't going to be cheap. I'm going to have to adjust my schedule for the next two or even three days."

"Mr. Simmons, if I don't get this cleared up soon, your fee will be the least of my worries. Frankly, I have a book to be released in paperback in less than two weeks. This accusation places its release in jeopardy. If it doesn't release on time, then I might as well give up being an author, because I'm doomed. Every day this is out there, more people believe it, and start to petition for me to be taken off of book store shelves. Every day, I lose more readers. I need to prove my innocence to the Feds, and then to the public. I can't do it alone." Bill took a deep breath and shook his head. "Mr. Simmons, if I don't get this straightened out soon, in the next day, or two at the most, I'm a dead man as far as my work goes. Proving my innocence in six months or a year is useless, my books still won't sell, people will believe I wasn't prosecuted because of lack of evidence or whatever."

"Mr. Carter, I'm not sure we can get the Prosecutor's office to go along. They don't like making statements about someone being innocent." Simmons said.

"They did it for Richard Jewell, that's all I want. A simple statement that I have proven to them that I am completely innocent of the charges made by Jeremy Lyons." Bill said.

"If they won't agree?" Simmons asked.

"Then you call a drug testing laboratory, and have me tested. You call a polygraph tester, and have it videotaped. Then we go to Bill O'Bannon with it." Bill said

"Why O'Bannon?"

"He started this mess, he can help clean it up." Bill said.

Simmons nodded. "Mr. Carter, if you're lying to me, it won't last long, but I'll take the case. First, I'll need information. I need to know everything that you know, about all of this mess."

Bill reached into his jacket, and wrote a check for $10,000 and handed it to Simmons.

Simmons looked at it twice and then set it down. "A substantial amount, more than I would charge for three days work."

"Call the rest a retainer for future service." Bill said. "If we're successful, I'll never miss it, if we're unsuccessful, I'll need a good attorney."

Simmons took a legal pad and began making notes as Bill began talking. He told the truth, reserving only the name, location, and members of the Bondage farm. Telling Simmons everything that he knew took two hours. He told Simmons about Jennifer's rape. About Jennifer's discovery, and her amazing journey through the fire of self-doubt to get this level of confidence. He told Simmons about the scene with Jeremy, and the council the next morning.

"So the Council passes it's own judgments on the members?" Simmons asked.

"Yes, that's my understanding. I'd never heard of one, but I know there are millions of things I'm ignorant of." Bill answered.

Simmons considered and said. "The Prosecutor's is going to want to know all of this."

"No." Bill said.

"Not even in confidence?"

"No. Under no circumstance. They'll leak it sure as hell, and the club would be ruined." Bill said.

"Yes, I can see your point. It would probably get out, at least as a rumor." Simmons said.

"Now you know why I need you Mr. Simmons." Bill rubbed his face. "I can't keep this from them on my own, but your reputation, They'll believe you if you tell them that as far as you know, and you know it all, there is nothing criminal going on."

"I can say I am not aware of anything you may be involved in that is criminal. I don't know what you haven't told me." Simmons said after a moment.

Bill smiled. "If you have a sticky note, I can give you a list of the crimes I've committed in the last two years. I drove recklessly two weeks ago, I punched a man four days ago."

"That's it?"

"Yep, I filed my taxes honestly, I don't normally speed, and my car's a Subaru, not built for speed. I don't do drugs, or drink and drive, I have a CDL from college." Bill threw his hands up. "I don't do anything except write books and go to the club."

Simmons nodded, paused. Then he started a new sheet of paper, and began to write. He filled one sheet and moved on. He filled three more. Tearing the sheets from the pad he handed them to Bill. "See if you would object to these questions?"

Bill started reading. Turning the page, he read the second, third, and then fourth sheet. "Interesting, you've covered all the accusations made by Jeremy, while avoiding entirely the club." Bill said. "I can honestly answer these without violating my contractual agreement."

"Yes you can Bill, and if you don't mind I'm going to call you Bill and you call me Jon." Simmons said.

"Ok, fine with me Jon. So do we call the Prosecutor?"

Pushing a button on his phone Simmons said. "Becky, can you call Jim Baxter at Brown and Shaffer and let him know I'm going to need to reschedule our meeting this afternoon?"

"Yes sir." Becky said stiffly.

"Then clear my schedule for the next two, no three days."

"Yes sir." Was the same stiffly delivered reply.

"But first, get me the US Attorney on the phone. I need to arrange a meeting and clear Mr. Carter's name from these absurd allegations." Jon said.

"Yes sir." Was the more enthusiastic reply.

Bill nodded as Jon let the button up. "You see, she was warmer when she believed YOU believed me to be innocent. People have a visceral hatred for Child Molesters."

"I know Bill, it's why I didn't want the case at first." Jon said honestly.

The phone buzzed and Jon picked it up. He began talking to the US Attorney and quickly outlined the problem. Mr. Carter is here, and he's absolutely innocent. Then he requested a meeting at the US Attorney's office with an FBI agent present who is familiar with the case. He stated that the information Mr. Carter is willing to provide is almost guaranteed to be helpful.

Nodding he listened for a while and then refused to discuss details on the phone. After a moment more listening, he agreed to a meeting at two this afternoon.

After he hung up he said. "I'm going to suggest a couple things. First, we should be willing to discuss the bondage ranch in the abstract, or perhaps general hypothetical manner."

Bill drew in a deep breath of air and pursed his lips. "Why?"

"They won't be satisfied with my assurance, it's already too big. They will need at least a general idea of the ranch, if only in a hypothetical and off the record manner." Jon said.

Bill sighed. "You've read the document, how specific can I get?"

"No names, or locations, that's a given. However I think you can discuss the safety procedures and policies, generally, and of course hypothetically. With the understanding that it's not to be quoted to you at all." Simmons said.

"Possibly, I'll think about it." Bill allowed.

Simmons nodded. "Second suggestion, since you are not exactly unknown at the moment, allow me to order Lunch in, and we can work on some of the details."

"That's one I'll say yes to. I've been too tense to eat for about a day now." Bill admitted.

Simmons nodded and then pushed the intercom button on his phone. "Becky we'll be ordering lunch in, I can't very well have my client mobbed by people on the street who think he's guilty."

Becky appeared at the door and walked to Simmons' desk handing him a hand full of menus.

Simmons took the menus and handed them the Bill. "Whatever you like Bill."

Bill glanced through the usual assortment of Chinese, Pizza, and sub menus. Handing one over he said to Becky. "Grilled chicken sub, mayo, chips please Ma'am."

Becky nodded and turned to Jon. "Roast Beef for me Becky. Get something for yourself unless you have plans, I really do need the next couple days clear."

Becky said "Thanks, nothing special planned for today Jon. I'll get on this."

They were going over questions and details of both the Farm's activity and Bill's own history when the sandwiches arrived. Bill was answering more questions about himself than he had in a very long time. Before he had gone into the Lawyers office, he had turned the phone off and kept it off. It had to be Jennifer, Monica, or both, and he didn't have time to debate the wisdom of his plan. He needed to focus on it. After some consideration he turned the phone on again.

As soon as it went through the power up cycle, it showed a dozen missed calls. Half a dozen voice mail messages waited for him. The text message icon began flashing. Three text messages from Jennifer, all begging him to call, one from Monica, asking the same thing.

He called Jennifer and had a short conversation with her, explaining that he was in a lawyers office, and working the plan as fast as humanly possible. With any luck, this mess should be settled in another day at most. Just say away from the house, and keep your head down.

Hanging up the lawyer said. "She's been through a lot lately hasn't she?"

Bill nodded. "I would say so. More then I would ever wish for her to endure."

Looking at his watch the Lawyer said. "I'm going to use the restroom, and then we should go Bill, the US Attorney considers himself too important to wait on mere civilians."

Bill smiled and nodded his understanding. Taking the opportunity to answer natures call he walked with the lawyer to the BMW that Jon drove. A fifteen-minute car ride later, they were walking into the US Attorney's office. Ten minutes later they were in a conference room with two other people.

Bill sat quiet while Simmons outlined the position, and offer that Bill was making. The FBI agent, Johnson, sat frowning. He kept looking at Bill as though through his stare, he could browbeat Bill into confessing. Bill smiled thinly. Dexter, the Assistant US Attorney, sat with his lips pursed listening to the offer.

At the end of the explanation from Simmons Dexter turned to Bill and said. "Mr. Carter, we'll be happy to accept your statements, and even happier to get them proven by a lie detector test. The questions aren't negotiable, and the results can't be made public, much less sworn to in public."

"In that case, our next step is clear, Mr. Carter and I will walk away." Simmons said. "We'll arrange a drug test with a reputable laboratory, full testing including hair follicle sample, and a polygraph with multiple video cameras. At the end of the test, the tester, again one known to be reputable, will sit down before the cameras of the O'Bannon show and walk the public through the test and demonstrate where Mr. Carter is lying, or telling the truth."

Bill sat silent while his lawyer paused and then continued. "In the very next breath of air, after the results of both are made public. The story will be not only how Mr. Lyons has lied about Mr. Carter, but also how the Prosecutors office here refused to take any action to publicly clear an absolutely innocent man. Instead allowing that man to be in essence pilloried in the court of public opinion. I can tell you what the Editorials in the paper will be, if you can't imagine it."

The prosecutor frowned again and glanced at the FBI agent. He could well imagine exactly what the Editorials would say, and what his boss would say, and the questions from Congress and the Department of Justice.

"Mr. Devon, My client is a public figure. He's prepared to answer questions absolutely clearing him of any wrongdoing or any illegal activity. In order to salvage his public and in fact professional life, he's asking only one thing in return. That either someone from your office, or the actual tester of the Polygraph make a simple statement attesting to such on TV, either the Bill O'Bannon show or similar show. Obviously conditional on if he passed the tests, the public assurance is obviously conditional of his passing the tests and satisfying this office that the allegations made to this office are in fact false."

"You said you would be willing to answer some questions. May I ask what questions Mr. Carter feels would satisfy this office?" Dexter asked.

"Certainly sir." Simmons said as he handed the four sheets with handwritten questions on them.

Dexter read the first sheet and then passed them to the Agent. After the fourth sheet he seemed to consider for a moment.

"The specific questions are in relation to the allegations, while anything to back up the specifics are in fact quite general and vague." Dexter said.

"Yes sir, they are." Simmons said.

"Mr. Carter, would you be willing to tell us about anyone with whom you have had intimate relations?" Dexter asked.

Bill frowned. Glancing at his Lawyer and getting a small nod he began. "Mr. Dexter, This is understood to be off the record, and if I'm ever quoted, I'll deny it."

Dexter frowned and looked at Johnson, who shrugged. This conference was already off the record as far as he knew.

Dexter agreed. Bill began. "I'm going to tell you about a club, one of a number of them. Call it hypothetical if you like. These clubs are organized around and for the exploration of Bondage. The activities at this club are strictly controlled, and always consensual."

"I'd like more information about these clubs." Dexter said.

"I can't give specifics. My attorney has read a non-disclosure agreement signed by myself. The only loophole in the agreement is if a crime is committed at the club, then and only then am I released from that agreement. Under this situation, no crime has been committed at the club, and if I give you any information, I'll be liable for ten million dollars in damages." Bill said.

Simmons spoke up. "Dexter, I've read these documents, and they are absolutely iron clad. It includes a power of attorney to allow the owners of this club to seize his liquidate any and all assets to pay any and all debts. It would also allow them to attach any and all earnings."

"I would want to be satisfied that the participants of this club are not molesting children." Johnson said.

"Mr. Johnson, we will allow questions pertaining to the fact that he is unaware of any activity where any of the participants are either under 21, or any of the activity being non consensual. I have been briefed on the clubs, and it would appear that they take great pains to insure that the participants are safe, as safe as can be expected in such an environment." Simmons said.

Dexter leaned back. "You're willing to submit to a polygraph test to that extent? Also make such statements under oath?"

"Yes sir, I am." Bill said.

"You understand that this is not admissible in court, and if you fail the tests, both the drug and the polygraph, all you're doing is confirming our suspicions?" Dexter asked.

"When we pass those tests, we expect someone from this office to be willing to comment to that effect in public." Simmons said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.