The Author - Cover

The Author

Copyright© 2007 by SavannahMann

Chapter 6: First Saturday at the Circle B

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: First Saturday at the Circle B - Jennifer's story starts out with everything going wrong.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Jen woke to the light of day coming through the window, and an urgent need in her bladder. Trying to rise, she found that the chain was still connected to her collar. "Gaak" she said as she tried to sit up and was brought back down by the chain. She fumbled with it and finally got it free. She hurried to the bathroom and answered natures demand.

She looked in the mirror and saw a woman who had been well and truly pleasured last night. Exiting the bathroom she found Bill standing and waiting for her, he hugged her and kissed her and said "Good morning sunshine."

Jennifer kissed him back and let him answer his own call of nature, and then scrambled around for shower things.

"Jen, you want in the shower now?" Bill called as he opened the door.

"God yes, I can't believe you put me to bed sticky and dripping wet. Jesus I can't believe I did all that." Jennifer said. Then she stopped suddenly and paled noticeably. She turned to Bill. "Did I really French kiss Monica?"

Bill laughed and came to her. "Yes, and you enjoyed it didn't you?"

Jennifer buried her face in his chest and said "I guess I did, but I didn't know I was, well that I could." She ended her sentence with an embarrassed silence.

"Pleasure isn't bad, not here it isn't. Don't feel bad if you enjoyed something, just learn that it feels good and go with it." Bill told her.

"Do you go with it? I mean with other guys?" Jennifer asked him.

"No, I've never been attracted to other guys, and never had the slightest desire to play with them. I don't think those who do are wrong, any more than I think that it's wrong to do anything you enjoy, so long as your partner is willing." Bill said.

"I thought you might, when you held Carlo last night." Jennifer said.

"He was a sub, who was hurting, not just physically, and he needed help. That is what I was doing, helping one of our subs, who needed us desperately." Bill said.

"It's wonderful of you to care that much Bill, not what I expected I guess." Jennifer said.

"What did you expect?" Bill asked.

"Later, it's too long, and I'm way too sticky to wait for a shower." Jennifer said heading to the bathroom.

"I'll get your clothing ready while you're in there." Bill called.

Jennifer was luxuriating in the wonderful large shower. After washing and conditioning, she flexed and stretched sore and tired muscles. She soaped herself and found her pussy sore, and very sensitive. Another night of this and she would need a wheelchair to make it home.

She dried off and opened the bathroom door to clear the mirror so she could do her hair. Bill walked in nude, and she loved the way he looked. Slim, but not skinny. Fit, but not bulky, about perfect in her mind.

Bill showered while she did her hair, and he stepped out and dried himself. He brushed his hair and then surprised her by just pulling it back into a pony tail. She now remembered him doing the same thing yesterday morning.

"You don't dry your hair? I mean, blow dry it?" Jennifer asked.

"No, when I do it gets puffy, and I look like Spaniel." Bill said.

Jennifer giggled at that image.

Bill smacked her ass and said, "It's not nice to laugh at your Dom."

Jennifer turned and kissed him saying, "Sorry Sir."

Jen finished her hair and slathered on some make up quickly. She exited the bathroom and found Bill already dressed. He was wearing denim cargo pants and a blue polo shirt. Jennifer smiled at him and then looked to her clothing.

He had laid out the gold shorts and top, and the pair of running shoes he had bought for her. Jennifer started to dress and found that the shorts were tighter than she would have thought. They were metallic spandex, and stretched, but gave her a camel toe of her mound. They rode up to reveal half her ass. They covered less of her ass then her normal bikini underwear. "Shit, these are too tight."

"They are perfect, finish getting dressed, and we can go get breakfast."

She sighed and put the top on. Less skin was covered than she would have hoped, but when in Rome.

She put her shoes on and then followed him out to the hall and then down the stairs to the lobby. Her pink collar which she had taken off for the shower was back in place now. The same buffet set up as last night, and she took a tray. A cook was preparing eggs to order, and she asked for a ham and cheese omelet. She took hash browns and some juice. She sighed a prayer of thanks at the sight of the coffee.

Taking her food to the table she joined Bill who was munching on his already. He was sitting facing the door, and she sat on his right at the table. They kissed briefly and she dug in, starved and the smell of food was torture. Bill waved at someone and she looked up to see Doug, in the doorway entering.

Doug joined them in a couple minutes and greeted them both.

"So Jennifer, how are you liking your stay at the ranch?" Doug asked.

Jennifer stole a look at Bill who was smiling slightly. "I like it so far, it's interesting."

Doug smiled and said "I heard about Carlo, I was down in the Bungalows, Linda had Janice in number three last night."

Bill frowned and said "I talked to Randolph, and he'll take her on if she can get to him. James said we could get her a comp membership or whatever as needed."

Jennifer stared at Bill, he was arranging for a sub to go to another Dom, because he knew that Linda was too extreme for Janice. She got a glance from Bill and she understood she wasn't supposed to comment now, and turned back to her food.

"Janice did OK last night, but Linda threatened to feed her to the group if she didn't straighten up." Doug said sipping his own coffee.

Bill's frown disappeared as Monica arrived at the table.

"Sir, may I join you for breakfast?" Monica asked.

"Certainly, please do." Bill said.

Monica sat between Jennifer and Doug and leaned over to smile at Jennifer. Jen was now bright red and had stopped chewing her food. Monica laughed and said "It's OK sweetie. Bill, how was she after I left?"

"Fine, in fact, she threatened to find Python if I didn't take her upstairs." Bill said looking at Jennifer.

Jennifer felt her blush deepen and she lowered her head in humiliation.

Monica laughed and said "If she had, she wouldn't be walking this morning." Monica eased her chair to the left and hugged Jennifer saying, "We're joking sweetie, you were awesome last night, and you belong here with us. There isn't anything to be ashamed of, but it's cute the way you blush. I wonder how long before she loses that?" The last part was directed at Bill.

"I don't know, I'm not sure she will anytime soon." Bill answered.

Jennifer said "I'm still getting used to this place, it's like all the social rules about sex were thrown out the window, and it's a little strange."

Monica said "Jen, if you don't return to us in the next couple weeks, I am going to come and find you. You are a natural, I spent six weeks trying to get to sub space. I had about given up when I got there my first time. You dropped in like someone doing this for years."

"When did you hit sub drop?" Jennifer asked.

Monica's face fell. "The same weekend. I hit sub space Friday night, and stayed there too long, I'd wanted it so badly by then. My Dom was a novice too, and made the mistake of leaving me there too long. Another Dom stopped the scene, he had more experience, and pulled me down. They both cuddled me, but in the morning, I lay there and cried, my whole body ached with horrible cramps. Bill cared for me all weekend, and with Theodore's help, I managed to recover enough to make it to work Monday."

"Theodore ended the scene and cared for you?" Jennifer asked.

"No, Theodore was sent for, he helped care for me, certainly." Monica said. Looking at the clock she said "I have some things to see about then practice. Bill, please bring Jennifer to the track, she should see a pony racer up close once this weekend." Monica smiled at Jennifer and stood to leave.

As Monica was walking out the door, Linda was coming in with her two subs in tow. Linda nodded slightly at Monica and then walked directly to the table where the three were sitting. Linda sat down and said "Bill, Doug, how nice, I've been meaning to talk to you." Linda turned to her subs. "You two fetch me a cup of coffee and a couple muffins. B, you know what I like." Turning back to Bill Linda didn't even glance at Jennifer. "Bill, I know you are usually so lenient and sharing with your friends, but could I impose?"

"Sir, if I may, I was about to ask permission to wonder about a bit, stretch my legs and all. If that is alright with you sir?" Jennifer said.

Bill gave her an amused look, knowing she was putting on the show for Linda.

"Little girl, I've been doing this much longer than you have, and if you don't think I'm smart enough to see through that little production, I am happy to disappoint you." Linda said with a snide edge to her voice.

"Sorry Mistress, I was trying to make it easy on Bill, not cause a problem." Jennifer said.

"Jennifer, I hate to, but if you could find something to keep you occupied for a while, I'd appreciate it. Perhaps you could watch the Tai Chi, or participate if you like, I showed you where yesterday." Bill said. "After that, if I haven't joined you, go down to the track and join Monica, she'll be in the stables if you don't see her before."

Turning to Bill as she rose, she bowed her head, and said "Yes sir." She left the table and then watched the Tai Chi practiced on the large lawn area.

Before it was done, she headed towards the track, sure she could find it after Bill's tour yesterday. She came out of some woods and saw it, there were a few people in the stands and Jennifer was looking for someone she recognized when she saw Nicky and Edward chatting nearby. She approached them.

"Jennifer, how's the weekend going?" Nicky asked.

"Fine, got run off by Linda at breakfast, she wanted a discussion with Bill and Doug." Jennifer said.

"You picked the right place to be, watching Monica run is a treat." Nicky said.

Edward said "Speaking of our racing legend, I'm going to see if I can help Monica get suited up."

"Can I be of any help?" Jennifer asked.

"Sure, come on, we'll find something for you to do." Edward said climbing down.

Nicky called out "Make her put the tail on." and laughed.

"Bill told me about the tails, please tell me he was joking." Jennifer said.

"He wasn't, there really are tails, and they really go in." Edward said smiling.

They walked into the stables, and found that it still had stalls, but no hay anywhere. The floor was hardwoods, and each stall was a booth where an athlete could be outfitted, and presumably cared for.

Edward approached a short thin woman who couldn't weigh more than 90 pounds and said "Mistress Elizabeth, may we be of assistance?"

"Of course Edward, give her a few more minutes of stretching and you can lace her boots for her." Elizabeth said pleasantly. "Who is your friend?"

"I'm Jennifer Mistress, Bill. I mean William brought me."

"Don't worry dear, I know what the pink collar means." Elizabeth said smiling.

She turned to one of the stalls and said "Monica, we have help to get you prepared."

"I heard Mistress, and they are always welcome. Especially that little hottie." Monica said with a cheery voice.

Jennifer followed Edward in and found Monica nude stretching on a gymnastic type of pad on the floor. She wore nothing except her blue collar. Jennifer saw her breasts, and while they were smaller than Jen's, they seemed more taut somehow. The dark nipples weren't erect, but they seemed to be tensed, expectant. Jennifer couldn't help but notice that Monica was completely shaved. Her mound was as bare as it could be. Monica was sitting on the floor with her legs spread wide, and stretching down one leg, and then the other one, finally in the center.

Monica rose and shook her arms and legs and then nodded saying "I believe I'm loose Mistress."

"Good, now Edward and Jennifer can do the boots, Heather and I will do the harness." Elizabeth said. Heather stepped forward holding a bunch of leather straps. Jennifer watched as the straps were run and connected until they made a harness which fit tightly.

"Pinching anywhere?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, it's good." Monica answered.

The boots were next and Jennifer was talked through the lacing of them. Each crossing had to be snug, but not over tightened. Jennifer got the hang of it after a minute and finished not long after Edwards practiced hands. Monica flexed and stretched in the boots, and then nodded to Elizabeth.

"Ok dear, time for your tail." Elizabeth said holding up a but plug with horse hair on one end. She was wearing gloves, and had obviously lubricated the plug with something. Jennifer felt her eyes open wide as Monica bent over, resting on a padded saw horse thing, and then was even more shocked when Heather stepped forward and spread Monica's ass cheeks apart.

Elizabeth eased it in slowly, rotating it, and then finally it slipped home, the large mushroom shaped outer ring holding it steady inside. "How's that dear, good and comfy?"

"Yes Mistress, it feels fine." Monica said dreamily.

Edward nudged Jennifer and said "Want to try a harness on?"

Jennifer shook her head not willing to trust her voice just yet.

Elizabeth slipped the straps across the tail, threading the hair through a hole in them for that purpose, and then buckled the straps into place. "Give it a few deep bends, make sure it's comfortable."

Monica stood, twisted, then bent over, then did a couple deep knee bends and said "Yes, perfect as always Mistress."

"Good girl, now lets get you hooked up and we'll put your bit and head harness on, and we can do some light training today." Elizabeth said.

Monica nodded and moved into the main area between the stalls. She walked to a rickshaw type cart Bill has said was called a Bike. Monica knelt in what was obviously her spot. Edward and Heather hooked her to the poles, using clips to connect it to her harness. Monica stood and bent her knees checking things, wiggling a bit to settle herself into the harness.

Elizabeth put the bit in, and then connected the head harness, finally connecting the reigns to the bit rings. "There you go girl, all set now for a little workout."

"Then I'm not too late. Great, now if you all are done playing with Seabiscuit here, can you point me towards Monica?" Bill said walking down the isle.

Monica smiled around the bit in her mouth.

"Oh here she is, didn't recognize you girl, you make a damn fine pony." Bill said patting her head.

Jennifer felt that they shared an easy familiarity that she was unaccustomed to. They all behaved like old friends, no that wasn't right. They were more intimate than that, like they had all been friends and lovers for a very long time.

Monica was led out of the stables towards the track, Mistress Elizabeth holding onto her harness and talking to her. Bill walked behind them slightly and followed. Jennifer walked alongside him and said "Is it done?"

"Yeah, don't worry, we'll talk later." Bill said sotto voice.

Jennifer followed and was amazed to see that Monica walked with a high stepping pride. Jennifer wouldn't have believed it but it was pride, and from her experiences with Monica so far, she seemed sane and stable.

Elizabeth turned and said "Bill, you weigh more than Edward there, could you take Monica around for a few laps, the heavier weight will be good for her, and set her up for next weekend's race."

Bill agreed and when they reached the track, Elizabeth ran over Monica's harness quickly and expertly. Bill stepped up and took the reigns and Monica dropped to knee to allow Bill to get into the seat. Bill positioned himself and it was obvious that the cart was intended for a much smaller person. Bill took the whip and said, "Alright Monica, let's go."

"One walking, two at a slow canter, one light run, one more canter and another walk to cool her down. Monica, stop if something needs adjustment OK?" Elizabeth said.

Bill flicked the whip and it snapped against Monica's ass. Monica didn't jump, she just started walking, the same high stepping walk she used from the stables. Jennifer stood with the rest and watched Monica walk around the track, she moved to the outside and stopped at the edge near the group. Heather went and adjusted one strap of the harness, and Monica nodded.

Bill flicked the whip again and Monica started walking and then with a second flick of the whip, started to jog slowly. Jennifer watched the muscles flex and ripple as Monica did two laps around the track at the slow jog.

On the third lap, Bill didn't flick the whip, he just said "Go on Monica, go girl."

Monica picked up speed and soon was doing a good run around the track, Bill held the reigns and rode in silence.

After the lap, Bill pulled back on the reigns a bit and Monica slowed back down to the light jog she had done as a "canter" earlier. Bill took her around once that way, and then slowed her to a walk for the last lap. Upon arrival, Monica again took a knee to allow Bill to exit, and once he was free, stood up and waited.

Bill stepped up and said "Good girl, thanks for the ride, it was a treat." Petting Monica like a good horse.

Bill handed the whip to Elizabeth and said "Put a hundred on her to win next weekend for me will you?"

Elizabeth said she would and Monica walked to the stables as directed with Heather and Edward in attendance with Elizabeth. Bill waved Jennifer over to him.

"What did you think about the pony girl practice?"

"Bill, that was the most, I mean it was, astounding. Monica seemed to be enjoying herself." Jennifer stammered out. She walked with Bill, making sure to be on his right side, as they slowly strolled around the track area.

"She was, she enjoys it, she runs during the week to keep in good shape for it. She trained for a year before her first race, learning how to trot, canter, and run in the harness. The tail is hers alone, no one wears or uses her stuff. The cart was custom built for her, to her specifications. She's an engineer by training and trade, and engineered her own cart within specifications of the race." Bill said. "She works hard to make herself the very best pony girl possible."

Jennifer heard the pride in his voice, and was truly astounded herself at the effort that Monica seemed to put into this.

"What about Linda, what did she want?" Jennifer asked.

Bill sighed and glanced around saying. "After you left she waved Randolph over, and asked him to join us. She explained that Janice had performed better, was far more relaxed in a private setting with her previously, but that she was balking this weekend. Linda said she was afraid that Janice might bolt all together, and wondered if Randolph would perhaps take over her initial orientation and training. It seems that Janice wasn't responding to the more advanced instruction yet. Perhaps a new softer beginning."

Jennifer looked on in shock. "She came to the conclusion that Randolph would be better? I wouldn't have expected it from her."

"Linda is a bit extreme, but she has been doing this for more than twenty years, and can recognize the difference between a little fear and outright terror. Apparently Janice was approaching terror, this works well, since it allows Janice to progress more slowly, and find her own comfort zone for her submissive side." Bill turned to Jennifer "You on the other hand, need to be more respectful to the Dom's, all of them, even those you don't like."

"OK, be nice to Linda." Jennifer said.

Bill slowed his walk and looked around before speaking. "Jennifer this afternoon there will be a Collaring Ceremony. Full discipline is in effect, which means you're on a leash, and expected to behave submissively."

"So I'm supposed to bow to the bitch?" Jennifer asked.

Bill stopped and took Jennifer's arm. "No, I don't mean that, I mean behave like a Sub. Be deferential, submissive, respectful. If you are put in a position, stay there until told to move. Only obey commands from myself, and James who will officiate."

Jennifer said "Ok, no problem Bill."

They walked along and up the path to the Bungalows. Jennifer listened while Bill explained that Bungalow Five was in use tonight, for Celebrating, which meant sex wasn't a requirement, but was possible.

"OK, so if we go, we wouldn't be expected to have sex, but we would probably see some, where? Don't tell me that someone is going to bang their brains out on the dance floor." Jennifer asked.

"You never know, some of them do have an exhibitionist streak in them." Bill said chuckling.

Jennifer decided he was joking, playing with her but was also worried that he wasn't.

They relaxed on the patio for a while, soaking up the sun until it got too warm. They went inside and chatted at the Café portion of the dining room. Iced coffee again and they took a light lunch.

Jennifer looked around and saw people relaxing, some laughing, obviously joking. Others cuddling like lovers. She saw a guy and a woman across the room. The guy looked familiar, but she couldn't place him. Allowing her eyes to rove around the room she saw Python enter with a Sub Jen didn't know. The girl looked tired, and walked a little stiffly. Apparently she had been fed to Python last night, and looked a little worse for wear. Jennifer wondered if it was true, could he really be that big?

The dining room seemed to have a trickle entering, not everyone was going in, some like Bill preferred a light lunch. Monica entered the dining room, dressed in spandex hot pants, and a sports bra type top in electric blue. She looked freshly showered, and had a spring in her step as she walked.

Nicky arrived and sat along the wall at the smaller tables next to a couple other girls Jen didn't know.

"If you want to go over there, it's all right. We don't have to get changed for the collaring ceremony for a little while yet." Bill told her.

"No, Nicky is a bit much. She's nice enough, just has a wicked sense of humor. She asked me if I had used the enema bottles for a water bottle." Jennifer said. "I thought I was going to die from humiliation. She apologized, but I was standing there beet red."

"It's all right, she's been doing this for a long time, and uses humor to ease a novice into things. Honestly, I don't know if there is anything she doesn't find humorous." Bill told her.

"She suggested I didn't need one, an enema, unless I was going to go extreme, or be anally trained by you." Jennifer said quietly.

Bill just nodded slightly.

"Bill, are you going to anally train me?" Jennifer asked suddenly a bit afraid.

Bill nodded again.

"The hell you are." Jennifer said hotly, but still in a subdued voice. "I'm not getting anything up my ass."

Bill turned his head slowly to look directly at Jennifer. He seemed very angry for a moment and then he nodded slowly, and looked back outside.

Jennifer realized she had screwed up. She wasn't supposed to talk to him like that, but she was still annoyed that he had made such a decision without her input. She turned on her chair and crossed her arms. She was angry and she knew it. She noticed something out of the corner of her eye and turning saw Monica staring at them, looking from Bill to Jennifer and back. Finally Monica shook her head and walked off out of sight, headed towards the lobby.

Jennifer was curious what that was all about, and resolved to question Monica later.

Jennifer recognized Michelle and without asking got up and walked over there. As she turned to sit down, she saw Monica again, this time she was talking to Doug, and she was staring at Jennifer again. This was getting to be a habit. Monica had better come up with a good reason for the staring.

After chatting with Michelle for about 15 minutes Nicky got her attention.

"Jen, Bill's waiting for you." Nicky said.

"Let him wait." Jennifer said, trying to control her anger.

"Oh shit, someone's got an attitude and needs a good spanking to get rid of it." Nicky said and giggled.

Michelle seemed curious about Jennifer.

Leaning in Jennifer said "Bill intended to anally train me, he didn't discuss it, or ask me, he just made the decision."

Michelle said "He's the Dom, that's what Dom's do. They make decisions and we obey. If we can't obey, we are terrified, or it hurts, we safe word our way out. That's why your pissed? He was being a Dom Jen, that's all." Michelle glanced over at Bill who was trying to cover his waiting for Jen by talking to another Dom. "Jen, you're making him wait, and that's very bad form for a Sub. If I did that, Doug would spank my ass right here in the café."

Jennifer hadn't yet gotten her attitude back under control yet and said "He came for me yesterday, he can come today."

"He won't, he just walked out." Michelle said.

Jennifer turned and saw Bill was gone, as she rose to follow him, she noticed Monica again, and she was shaking her head slightly, but not looking at Jennifer, looking at the door which Bill had just gone through.

Headed upstairs Jennifer found that their room was open, and Bill was inside staring out the window. Jennifer walked to him.

"We can leave if you want." Bill said in a very tired voice.

Jennifer noticed he didn't turn around, he just stared out the window. "It's just a lot to get accustomed to, sorry."

Bill nodded and said "I know, and your doing great." His voice had a bit more energy, but not much. When he turned around his eyes had a sorrowful look that Jennifer had only noticed when Bill seemed sad, or depressed.

Bill asked Jennifer to wear the dress they had brought, and the matching underwear. He dressed in slacks and a white button down shirt, no tie, no jacket. Instead of the motorcycle boots, he put lace up casual shoes on, leather, but not polished.

Jennifer noticed he seemed really tired all of as sudden. Almost as if the effort of dressing was too much. No that wasn't right, he was distracted, withdrawn perhaps. She didn't know what to say, or do, and decided to try and behave more sub like for the rest of the afternoon.

They went down to the same area where the Tai Chi had been done, and Jennifer saw that there were white wooden folding chairs arranged in a semi-circle. There were about fifty chairs arranged in three rows around a central area. Jennifer noticed that the other Subs were all wearing leashes, and were kneeling on the right of a Dom, and some Dom's had two subs, the second on the left.

Bill walked to a chair, and then took the leash out and said "It's traditional I'm afraid."

Jennifer held her chin up and let him attach the leash to the D ring intended for that. She lowered her head in what she hoped looked like she was submissive.

Bill sat in the chair and said "Ready position."

Jennifer complied and knelt there as she had been instructed, trying to keep her head down, she would find she was looking up and around and would lower her head again.

Monica arrived and knelt before Bill and bowed to him in the greet another form. "Sir, may I stay with you for the ceremony?"

Bill said "Certainly Monica, it would be an honor."

Monica seemed to stiffen at that, and then relaxed. Jennifer saw Monica attach her own leash, and hand the looped end to Bill, and then move to the left side of his chair.

More Dom's and Subs were arriving, and the scene Monica had performed was played out with other Dom's around the circle. Linda arrived with "B" in tow and stopped before Bill.

"B, Greet Master William." Linda said.

B immediately dropped and performed the greeting with grace and agility that Jennifer knew she didn't display. Everyone else did, but Jennifer hadn't got the knack yet.

"Subs, greet Mistress Linda." Bill said.

Jennifer went through the routine, placing her head on the backs of her hands, her palms on the ground. She told herself that no matter what, she wasn't going to move.

"Bill, I always think it's so sweet the way you have your partners play Sub like that." Linda said.

Jennifer stiffened and her head came up an inch before she felt Bill's hand on her back holding her down. Monica hadn't moved.

"Linda, this is a discussion we can have, but shouldn't we wait until after the ceremony?" Bill asked cordially.

"Perhaps, but why travel that ground again." Linda told Bill, then to "B" she said "Recover."

Jennifer twitched and breathed deeply to try and calm down.

Bill said "Subs, recover."

Jennifer went back to the ready position and waited. Linda the bitch was going to be a real pain in the ass.

Jennifer watched Randolph arrive with Janice in tow. Janice waited until Randolph was seated, and then stood until she got her command to kneel. Randolph petted her head and leaned low to talk to her alone. Jennifer wondered how much training Janice had been through, her motions were very graceful and obviously practiced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.