The Author - Cover

The Author

Copyright© 2007 by SavannahMann

Chapter 5: First Friday at the Circle B

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: First Friday at the Circle B - Jennifer's story starts out with everything going wrong.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Bill turned down a small two-lane road and drove past a slight turn. The road widened and a large guard shack stood ahead near an open gate. A man in sports shirt waited in the middle of the road with a clipboard. Bill slowed and then stopped next to the man as he rolled down the driver's side window.

"Good afternoon sir and welcome back." The man with the clipboard said.

"Good afternoon Tim, this is Jennifer, and I'll vouch for her and arrange it at the main house." Bill said handing over his driver's license and cell phone. Turning to Jennifer, he said, "Please give the man your license and cell phone Jennifer."

Jennifer handed Bill her cell phone and driver's license.

"Thank you sir, enjoy your stay." The man in the sports shirt said.

Bill drove away and said, "The ranch is 900 acres or so. Mostly woodland, which gives us a good buffer zone. It's marked no trespassing and no hunting along the perimeter. It also has security cameras, facing outward of course, and motion sensors planted along likely routs that someone may use to trespass. If an alarm goes off, security moves to intercept and turn the intruder away. If they won't leave, they are arrested and sent off with the police."

They followed another bend in the road and found a parking lot. Bill located a space and parked. Another man with a cart was in the parking lot and approached them as Bill got out of the car. "Edward, what are you doing here?"

In response, Edward fingered the red collar that hung around his neck. "Sir, I would be happy to see to your luggage."

"Edward, what in the world did you do to get punished?" Bill asked in a friendly voice.

"I was disrespectful to Mistress Destiny, and she insisted that I get at least one weekend of the red collar Sir." Edward replied.

Bill frowned and handed over the three bags that were in the trunk. Edward attached paper tags to the three and wrote on them.

"Edward, allow me to introduce Jennifer, who is going to experience her first weekend as a Sub. Is Mistress Destiny here this weekend?" Bill asked.

"Nice to meet you Jennifer. Sir, I haven't yet seen Mistress Destiny, but I believe she will be here this weekend."

"Thank you Edward, and feel free take your time with the bags, I want to show her around before we go to the room." Bill said.

They walked towards the main house and Bill explained. "Violations of the rules will result in punishment. Since you are my guest, I would be the deciding one, and to prevent any mistakes, I've decided to get you a pink collar, which means novice, or first weekend here. Especially if Destiny is going to be here, she is a stickler for proper respect and deferential treatment."

Jennifer had been told to remain silent as often as possible, don't gape, don't gawk at anyone. Act like you belong, and everything is normal, and it soon will be. Everyone is here living out a Fantasy, and she is one of them now.

Climbing the steps they entered the main house, and Bill turned to his right. The man wearing a sports shirt behind a counter stood and smiled extending his hand.

"Bill, nice to see you, we missed you last weekend."

"Hi James, this is Jennifer, and I'll need you to set her up with a complete package, please bill it all to me if you would. Sorry about last weekend I had something come up at literally the very last minute." Bill said.

"Doug said it must be something like that, said you had intended to come on up." James said, "Jennifer, welcome to the Circle B, since you're with Bill I know he is going to explain everything to you. What kind of banding would you like?"

Jennifer looked at Bill with confusion on her face.

"Jennifer is a novice sub, very novice. I've taught her the rough basics, and I think a Pink collar would be best. Then we can set up the full set of collars and a box, she's with me, but not formally collard by me yet." Bill said.

Jennifer's confusion increased as James indicated this would be no problem. He arrived with a clip board and a bright pink nylon collar.

"Here we go a short questionnaire Jennifer and the non disclosure agreement. Here is a novice collar. Bill would you like to put it on her?" James said.

"Certainly, Collar position Jennifer." Bill said.

Jennifer moved to her knees, keeping her thighs straight and reaching brought her hair up behind her neck with her hands. She remembered at the last moment to look downward. Bill placed the nylon collar on her neck, not too tightly, but not so loose it would flop around. Jennifer was told to rise, and as she did a pink leash on the counter became visible.

Bill had turned to James and said "I think black for me would be about right this weekend." He checked the papers on the clipboard and handed it to Jennifer saying "Fill this out this afternoon, and the next time you come here they will have a collection of collars and your brass tags ready for you Jen."

Jennifer took the clip board, it had basic information questions. Name, address, age, sex, sexual preference, and some brief questions asking for medical information. She read the non disclosure agreement, and gaped at the amount that would be forfeit if she violated the agreement and spoke of the Ranch to any unauthorized people, reporters and the like, it did have an exception for law enforcement in the investigation of any criminal activity.

"Bill, Oh God, you missed my race last weekend." A voice said behind Jennifer. She looked up from her reading to see the woman from the video. Slave Monica.

"Monica, I know you won, Doug told me about it." Bill said.

Jennifer looked at Monica, and saw she was a little taller than herself, perhaps a couple inches short of six foot. Beautiful dark skin, about the color of Coffee with cream, and shoulder length black hair glistening in the light. Her muscles rippled under her skin, and she wore common street clothing of slacks and a blouse.

"Monica, this is Jennifer, a friend of mine." Bill said.

Jennifer held out her hand and shook Monica's hand. "Pleased to meet you, I've heard about you from Bill."

"I hadn't heard anything about you sweetie, but if you're what came up, I don't blame him for missing my race." Monica said with a sincere smile on her face, and a friendly tone. "Hi James, since Leo isn't going to be here, perhaps blue would be best this weekend."

James returned the greeting and stepped away for a moment and returning to the counter handed Monica a blue collar with a small brass tag attached to the loop. Jennifer noticed Bill now wore a black leather wrist band with a brass tag attached to it. The tag lay flat, like it had been inlaid to the band.

Monica reached out and got her collar and put it on quickly. "God, I just don't feel right without one of these anymore." Once it was in place, she took a deep satisfied breath. In a submissive tone Monica said "Thank you sir for giving me my collar."

"Certainly Monica." James answered in a more authoritative voice than he had yet used around Jennifer.

"With your permission sir, I'd like to offer Edward my assistance." Monica said.

"Certainly Monica, I was about to suggest that you might check on him." James said.

Monica bowed her head and turning headed for the door. Jennifer was unsure what she had just seen, or what it represented. Returning to her clip board, she indicated no medical conditions that required treatment, nor any regular medications. No allergies that were likely to be an issue. Latex and the other things mentioned weren't a problem, at least a medical problem for her. Jennifer finished filling out the questionnaire, and signing the agreement.

"Here you go, sir." Jennifer said, adding the sir after a moment's hesitation.

James took it with a smile and said, "It's all right, the experienced ones consider the collaring to be the moment they get to be submissive again, no longer required to be as selfish and independent as society demands of us. We would never expect that from a pink collar." He glanced over the sheet and said "Looks OK, welcome to the Circle B Jennifer. Here is the sub's newsletter, and the rules of our establishment." He handed two more sheets to her and wished them a good weekend.

Jennifer read the rules; they were essentially what Bill had told her. Rule one Safe Sane and Consensual is our code; safe words will be respected always. Jennifer read the rest and then looked at the second sheet.

The newsletter "Sub Space Gazette" announced that ten slaves would have the honor of representing the Circle B family at the annual Memorial Day Pony races, and hoped everyone would congratulate and support their efforts. It announced the upcoming collaring ceremony of Master Walter and Slave Cindy, and wished them the very best in happiness in the future.

It said there would be a Slave swimwear contest on the pool deck Saturday, and the winner would get a scene with Mistress Destiny.

The newsletter also announced that Rimjob had blessed the ranch with a litter of kittens.

Jennifer laughed and wondered if everyone was insane.

Bill finished talking to James and said "If your ready Jennifer, we can walk about a bit and I'll show you around."

Jennifer nodded and then said "Yes sir, I'm ready."

Bill took her leash and tucked it into a pocket and gestured for her to go towards the rear.

"The main house has the suites and the public scene areas. The suites are on the second and third floor. The dining room is through there, and the public scene areas are to the left here. In the back there is a pool and paths to the bungalows and the track." Bill opened the door and waved Jennifer through to the pool deck. "Sarah is supposed to be back here, she is James' wife and slave. She was collared here ten years ago, and has re-collared with him every year since. The collar colors are explained in the rules, but simply put it goes like this.

Blue-Willing to scene, unlikely to participate in sexual intercourse.

Green-Willing to scene, including sexual intercourse

Black Partnered, restricted scene opportunity

Pink-Novice, limited scene availability.

Red- Punishment, no scene possible.

Jennifer listened, and remembered that Monica had chosen blue, which meant she was willing to play, but not have sex with a partner.

"The colors are an easy means of communication; each member has a full set of colors, at the check in counter back there. Each member has their own box and collection of items. Some who switch, which is to say they are submissive at times, and dominant at times. Edward, who you met in the parking lot, is a switch. He spends most weekends as a submissive, but on a few will be dominant." Bill said.

Jennifer looked at the few people around the pool, the women almost universally wore collars, and almost half of them wore green collars. There rest were mixed black and blue.

They walked down to the lawn and Bill explained. "They do Tai Chi here in the morning; it helps with the grace and balance of the practitioner. If there is a collaring ceremony, which I understand there will be, it'll be held here weather permitting."

Jennifer asked "The Collaring ceremony, is it like you told me?"

Bill answered her "Yeah, primarily it's making the D/S portion of the relationship a bit more official, most of them are 24/7, or full time Dom sub relationships. Sometimes a Dom will have more than one collared submissive, a harem if you will. Destiny, who you heard of, is one of those. She has a number of submissive players who are bound to her."

"Male slaves?" Jennifer asked smiling.

"A few, when she arrives she'll probably have two or three subs with her. She does have a couple male subs I'm aware of, but she also has female subs." Bill answered.

They went down to the track and Bill told her "This is a one fifth of a mile track, the races are usually only one lap, occasionally we'll hold a race that is two laps, but that is rare, perhaps once a year at the end of the racing season."

Jennifer followed him back to the house as they passed by the bungalows. "Jennifer, these are where the most intense sessions take place. There are six bungalows. There is a board which shows the bungalows which are reserved near the check in counter. There are three reserved this weekend, which means that anyone can set aside the other's for one night each. The public scenes are just that, public. There is no penetration, and no intercourse, by any definition you like to use. There will be flogging, bondage, service, and even teasing, but no intercourse. These bungalows are intended for the scenes which could include intercourse. The understood agreement among us is that if you attend, you wish to participate, even if it's with a single partner you are going with. Do you understand what I mean?" Bill asked.

Jennifer stopped walking outside of one and said "It's an orgy room, and if you walk in, you're supposed to participate. You don't go in just to look. You can limit participation to a single person, but participation is expected." Jennifer turned to look at him and said "That is the most incredible thing I have ever heard of. You said three were reserved, that means there are going to be three orgies going on tonight. Jesus, I don't believe it."

"Believe it, one of the conditions you agreed to when you arrived here was to provide them within one week a full screening for STD's. You also agree to provide them with updated testing every three months. I'll take you to the Doctor on Monday, we didn't have time before the weekend, and like the rest of us you'll provide James with a copy of the test results." Bill said.

Jennifer felt her jaw drop, and then decided that this kind of made sense. If everyone here was tested constantly then there couldn't be much danger of AIDS or even the clap breaking out among the players. "So anyone who wishes can check out my test results?"

"No, James keeps them in a safe, for the one quarter that they are good. If you don't have a current test on file, then you either wear pink, or red, depending on the mood James is in. The test is intended to keep us all safe, and usually I provide one every couple months." Bill said.

Jennifer felt uncomfortable for a moment and said "I'm not a real orgy kind of girl you know." Suddenly she felt betrayed, but that didn't make sense, she and Bill had only been together for a day really, only even discusses dating during the past week. She stepped towards a bench and sat down, biting her lip and trying to get control of herself.

Bill watched her for a moment and walked over and sat next to her. "Jennifer, it's not what you think, nor is it what you are imagining. It's not really Caligula or anything like that. Remember the colors of the banding. Blue means you will scene, but not intercourse, black means you are with someone, and have limited scene opportunity."

Jennifer looked at him for a moment and then accepting his hand in hers she leaned towards him. "Bill, did you see how many of those people by the pool were wearing green, which means bang the crap out of me doesn't it?"

"No, it doesn't. What it means is intercourse is possible, not definite." Bill said. "After some scenes, the erotic feelings are intense, and sometimes the willingness to say no isn't always as strong as you might want it to be. The color system means we minimize the next morning regrets. It reduces the incidents of the next morning 'Oh God, what did I do? I slept with him or her?' and we all understand and respect that. If your usual partner isn't here, often times you won't wear the more liberal color; you will put something off limits in a manner of speaking."

Jennifer considered for a moment and said "Monica said someone wasn't here, so she had better get blue didn't she?"

"Yes, Leo is her usual partner. Leo is a Dom who has developed a kind of relationship with her. They aren't exactly a couple, but more along the lines of extremely close friends and in our world, she subs for him most often." Bill answered.

"Ok, so if I wasn't here, what color would you wear?" Jennifer asked.

"Whatever was appropriate Jen, I'd wear the color appropriate to my desires and my willingness to participate." Bill answered vaguely.

"You didn't answer my question, what color would you be wearing? Better yet, what color have you been wearing the last few times you were here?" Jennifer had taken on an accusatory tone with this statement.

Bill looked at her for a moment and then looked off in the distance. He didn't answer for a few minutes and then saw Monica coming down the trail pulling a luggage cart with a half dozen suit cases on it. "Here's Monica, we were just discussing her." He raised his hand and said "Monica, do you have a moment?"

Monica stopped the cart and held it one handed. Bowing her head she said "Yes sir, how can I help you?"

"Jennifer was curious about the color system, please allow her to assist you with the luggage, and answer any questions she has." Bill said rising.

"Jennifer, go with Monica, assist her with this luggage, and return to the main house when you are ready, I need to talk to James for a few minutes." Bill said.

Jennifer was confused and stood to follow Monica; she assisted with the cart and found it moved easily down the path.

Monica turned her head to look at Jennifer and said, "Hey sweetie, what about the colors has got you in a bind?" Smiling at the last part.

Jennifer said "I asked Bill what color he would be wearing if I wasn't here." They had arrived at a bungalow and Jennifer grabbed a bag to help carry it in. "He had mentioned that you were wearing Blue because someone wasn't here. He wouldn't answer the question, and then passed me off to you."

Monica stopped unloading bags and looked at Jennifer. "Jennifer, when did you meet Bill?"

Jennifer said "I met him just about seven months ago. I interviewed for a job, and I know this sounds corny, but I swear I fell in love with him at that moment." Jennifer wasn't sure why she had tossed in that last part, Monica seemed very familiar to her, like they had known each other much longer than they really had. She felt comfortable with Monica, and somehow that seemed right.

Monica surprised her by setting the bags down and stepping to her. Monica hugged Jennifer and said "Congratulation's Jen, he loved you too." Monica then released Jen and picked up the bags again and said "He quit wearing anything but black for the most part, he wore blue a couple times when we were short of Dom's but only did the public scenes."

Jennifer said "Why didn't he tell me that?"

Monica turned and looked at her and said "He's a Dom, he has a Dom's soul, and Dom's don't answer questions on this subject to anyone ever. They especially don't answer to Subs. Besides, if he had told you that, would you have believed him?"

"I guess." Jen said.

"Jennifer, I love Bill, he's a wonderful person. We all knew he was in love when he started wearing black, only putting Blue on when there was a shortage of Dom's. We didn't know anything about you sweetie, but he has loved you since Thanksgiving." Monica put the bags down and then turning said "Come with me for a while, I'll give you all the dirt on everyone."

Jennifer decided to follow Monica and listen. "Ok, but shouldn't I check in with Bill?"

Monica seemed to consider for a moment. "It's OK, he knows you're with me, and besides, if you upset him, perhaps you'll get lucky and get spanked." Monica said the last with a wicked smile on her face and a knowing look in her eye.

Jennifer sighed and said, "That would be interesting."

They made a couple more trips, and Monica told Jennifer about the people they saw, and a few they didn't. Master Python got his name because of his twelve inch trouser snake. Jennifer gaped at that one and Monica said it was absolutely true. Mistress Linda is a bit of a bitch; stay on your best behavior around her. Destiny is a stickler for Friday night deference, follow the lead of the other subs, and learn how to do things.

"Monica, how am I supposed to refer to everyone? I mean the other subs, and the other Dom's?" Jennifer asked.

"Call the Dom's sir or ma'am as needed. You can also call the women Mistress without any problem. I usually call them by their title when opening conversation. For example, if I was trying to talk to Bill in a group I would say something like 'Master Bill' and then switch to sir for every answer I gave." Monica smiled and said "It's not that confusing, just flow with it this weekend, you'll enjoy yourself. In time you'll be dancing on the chains with the rest of us."

"Dancing on the chains?"

"Getting scenes in the public areas. That's what some of us call it when we have an orgasm from the scenes. Usually we're bound you see, and the orgasm makes you shake the chains." Monica said. "There is nothing like a Submissive Headspace Orgasm. I plan on begging Andre' when I see him. I could use a good work out."

Jennifer wasn't used to discussing sex and orgasms with people she had just met and was obviously uncomfortable. Monica saw this and said "Jen, I have a good feeling about you, you're a sub at heart. I also know you're a wonderful person since Bill loves you. Bill is a great person, and a caring Dom. Relax, flow with it, and you'll be flying in no time."

Jennifer considered, flying, that was how she felt when Bill was whipping her last night. Flying along in her mind, it was the most incredible feeling she had ever experienced. The orgasms that followed were intense, making her feel like she would tear herself apart.

They talked a little more as they took the next load of bags into the main house and down to a section Monica called the "sub rooms" and when she returned she saw Bill in the lobby talking to Doug.

"Got to run Monica, there's Bill." Jennifer said.

Monica said "Have fun Jen. See you later."

She approached Bill and hesitated suddenly. Should she greet her Master or should she just approach head down submissively. Let it flow Monica said, just approach and see what he tells you to do.

She came to him and stopped a couple steps away, holding her head down.

"Jennifer, come here, did you enjoy your talk with Monica?" Bill asked her.

"Yes sir, thank you, she explained a lot to me." Jennifer said.

"I'm glad, Jen, perhaps you should greet an old friend of mine, Master Doug." Bill said.

Jennifer turned towards Doug, hoping she was about to do this right. She dropped to her knees as gracefully as she could, and bowing placed her head on the backs of her hands before his shoe. She waited like Bill had told her to. She trembled in humiliation and excitement.

"She's wonderful Bill, I saw that last weekend." Doug said praising Jen.

"Excellent Jen, please rise." Bill said.

Jen rose feeling good, she had just been praised by another Dom and that made her feel pretty good.

Bill placed his arm around her and said "Good girl."

At first, Jennifer didn't like that Good girl bit when Bill had said it, now it seemed to give her a bit of a rush, a thrill. She felt like a kid again taking the gold star home to Mommy when she heard it.

Doug leaned in and said "Jen that was great, I know it wasn't easy, you did very well indeed." He smiled at her and said "Just follow his lead; you'll be as happy as you are now all weekend."

Jennifer blushed and looked down to hide her face, turning slightly towards Bill.

Bill shook Doug's hand. "Doug, I think we should get changed, and then down to mingle."

Jennifer walked with him on his right and followed him up the stairs to the suites. "Monica said if I was late you might spank me. She seemed to think it was a good thing."

Bill smiled and said "Not while you're wearing the pink color I wouldn't. Although I was thinking a small public scene would be fun."

Jennifer stopped walking and gaped at Bill.

"Relax Jen, there are semi private rooms for that." Bill said. "Trust me, the safe word here is inviolable. Any time you feel panicked or just need to break a scene, say 'red' and the game ends. Red means no play, which is why the punishment bands are red. No play no way when red has been thrown. If you're gagged, a stuffed animal is put into your hand, a ribbon is usually attached, to put around your fingers, to make sure you didn't drop by accident. Before that animal hit's the ground you are being released from the bindings. Then you are comforted and cuddled and loved in a different way."

Jen nodded and followed Bill to the room. Trying to relax and imagine what she was being told. It was too much of a stretch of imagination.

Once in the room, Jennifer used the bathroom and then found Bill had laid the suitcases out. He had some clothing from his set aside, and Jennifer saw her own new luggage open, revealing the clothing she had watched him pick out and buy for her.

Jennifer asked Bill the question she was afraid of. "What would you have me wear tonight sir?"

Bill turned and looked at her. "I think the white leather bustier, skirt, and heels would set off the pink collar nicely don't you?"

Jennifer smiled slightly. The outfit he had named and bought her was small, hell tiny really. The skirt would barely cover her ass, and the bustier would just barely cover her nipples, cut so as to allow most of her breasts to be visible. There were straps which would help hold it in place, but they were amazingly thin. The shoes which he had picked out had a four inch heel.

Jennifer nodded and started to pick out the items he had indicated.

Bill handed her a pair of panties, a delicate silk thong he had picked out at the store in Atlanta they had visited before arriving here. She took them to the bath room to try and squeeze herself into it. When she was finished, there was a two inch gap between the bottom of the bustier and the top of the skirt. The skirt didn't leave much of her assets to the imagination, and the panties he had handed her were thinner than paper. While not quite see through, they only hid her pussy in shadow. Worse, her newly shaven sex was incredibly sensitive. Each step moved the panties over her labia, and she could feel each tickle now that she was bare there.

When she came out she felt her breath catch. Bill was wearing a white peasant type of shirt in very nice Egyptian cotton. It was a pull over with lacing from the bottom of his ribs to his neckline. The laces were loose and obviously comfortable. He wore dark gray pants which covered motorcycle boots of black leather. The leather wristband was plainly visible because his sleeves which were loose were rolled up to his elbows. His hair had been pulled back to a pony tail and was held by a leather string. He looked wonderful, and if she had fantasized about this minute, she would have picked out something like that for him to wear. She watched him buckle his belt, a large black leather workman style belt.

She stood for a moment unsure what to do next. Bill looked at her and waved her over. She approached him and he leaned down to kiss her gently.

"You look lovely Jennifer, absolutely gorgeous." Bill said smiling at her. "I bet you have several people lusting after you before dinner is over my sweet."

Jennifer blushed slightly and felt a thrill at the same time. She knew she looked like a horny little slut in this outfit, and she was getting horny, which was hard to believe when you consider how much sex they had last night. She had more orgasms than she could remember and was still sore from them, but now she thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to jump him here and now.

Bill kissed her some more, and caressed her breast, fingering the exposed flesh, and giving the rest a playful squeeze. Jennifer felt her juices start churning, and her stomach tightened noticeably.

Bill stepped back and rubbing a thumb along Jennifer's cheek, smiled and said "God you are so beautiful."

Jennifer was nearly panting already, and said "Thank you." She waited for Bill to undress her and jump her and was disappointed when he turned and pocketed her pink leash.

"Come on, let's go down and mingle with the others shall we?" Bill asked.

Jennifer tried to squash her feelings of disappointment. Taking a deep breath she followed him out of the room and saw others in the hallway. A blond woman about 5' 6" and fairly trim was walking holding two leashes. A male wearing a full mask and a woman walked behind her, led by the leashes.

"Bill Darling, how are you? I missed you last weekend, I hope nothing untoward happened."

"Hi Linda, nothing major, just a last minute change in plans. This is Jennifer, and this is her first weekend with us." Bill said introducing Jennifer. "Jen, this is Mistress Linda."

Jennifer looked to Bill for clarification, was she supposed to greet Linda.?

"Hi Jen, welcome, Bill you know "B" and I have a new toy too. This is Janice, and while it's her first time, I felt Green would put her in the proper frame of mind." Linda said casually.

Bill frowned slightly at that, and said "Were you headed down, Jennifer and I were going down for a nice frozen coffee before dinner."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.