CMB - Jason's Victims 2 - The Police Station - Cover

CMB - Jason's Victims 2 - The Police Station

by Corner Ghost

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Mind Control Sex Story: In the second story of Jason's victims, Robert Wilson is drawn to a Police station where a girl is being attacked, he finds out how this started.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

I was back in the church, the blind vicar was seated in the pew. "Welcome back, there is a need for you now." he said.

I frowned, "Why do you need me, couldn't you do anything?" I asked him.

The priest smiled, "No my son, I am unable to affect them anymore, all I can do is advise you and teach you, but now the need for action is urgent." He said and then continued. "There is a police station that has been under the influence of your recent adversary, they will require a change of heart."

I nodded, "Alright, how do I get there?" I asked him expecting him to work his magic again.

"You know where they are, just concentrate!" He was instructed. I closed my eyes again... yes... there was a bunch of connections... like a cable of spider lines heading away to... I followed them and arrived.


"... You see Maureen, we picked you up in a notorious red-light area! You know the type of girls that go into those don't you?" The officer was saying to a teenager in a police cell,

"I wasn't you picked me up in the town centre! I wasn't anywhere near that area!" The young woman protested.

The officer shook his head, "That's not what our report is going to say! No Maureen as far as anyone will be concerned you were out there renting your body for others to use... and that will be official!... Unless..." he stopped.

Maureen picked up on his word. "Unless? unless what?" She asked.

In reply the officer pulled down the zip on his trousers and pulled out his cock. Maureen shook her head. "Oh no, I'm not that type of girl! I'm a virgin and I've got the ring to prove it!" There was a group of Christians who had pledged to remain virgins until they married and wore a ring to prove this - it was an American idea which had arrived into England some years ago.

"Well you're going to lose that as well!" The officer said with a smirk.

The girl kept shaking her head, now more in shock! "I'll scream!" She said.

"That won't help you; you don't think anyone's going to come to your aid do you?" He said as a female entered the cell and closed the door she looked at his exposed cock.

"You lose Scott; she lasted longer than two minutes! It's my turn!" The woman said.

Maureen looked between the pair of officers, "What's going on?" She demanded.

The woman didn't answer at first but lifted her skirt to show that she wasn't wearing any underwear, her hairy mons visible. "You may be a virgin, but that doesn't stop you from rug-munching does it?" She said with a smile.

Maureen tried to step back, but was already against the wall. "I... I'm not that way..." She said.

The woman stepped closer, "That doesn't matter, you will be!" She said.

I couldn't stop myself I stepped into the woman's police officer's body. 'You will stop right there!' I ordered her, reaching behind her/my back I removed the handcuffs that were there. "I'm just going to put these on... YOU!" I said using her mouth and then I turned and handcuffed the male officer.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing bitch, if we get behind in our quota HE'LL have our balls for conkers!" The officer said.

I laughed, "You mean Jason? He's been closed down! I did it!" I said making Chris, the female officer, freeze in place as I walked into Scott's, the male officer's, mind. 'Lets see what he did to you?' I said to him, making him clamp down on his teeth as he wanted to scream out.


Scott and Chris had been patrolling in the High Street when Jason approached them, he had a half-naked 14 year old girl in his arms and was squeezing her breasts as he walked along, for some reason he didn't put the two under his control straight away, but allowed them to see him.

"Just what do you think you're doing, that's a Public Order offence!" Chris said outraged that this youth was assaulting a young girl in front of her.

"Oh lighten up witch; she likes it, don'tcha honey!" Jason said pulling the girl's head up by the hair.

"YES! Yes, I do!" She screamed out in pain.

"THAT'S ENOUGH SIR, release the girl! NOW!" Scott said getting angry with Jason's actions.

"Oh my! You do sound tough! Why don't you just go away and don't bother me. I'm busy" Jason said with a smile as he turned the girl's head to force her to kiss him.

Scott reached out and touched Jason's arm, and with the contact there was an almost electrical shock that froze Scott in place, Jason just slowly turned to the two Police officers. "Now you've pissed me off... and you know what? I don't like being pissed off, see if you like it!" He said and then to Scott and Chris's dismay they found themselves urinating and couldn't stop.

Jason smiled and turned to the girl, "You see darling, they're so scared of me I make them piss themselves, just think what I'm going to do to you!" He said and then paused, "I don't know though, it might be fun! Yeah, having a whole station under control, might increase my standing in the group!" He said to the uncomprehending girl.

He turned to the two frozen officers, "Tell you what, you take this girl in for questioning, she's been exposing herself in public and hasn't any knickers on!" He said.

The girl shook her head but allowed Jason to pull down her underwear without protesting, but with his control over her she couldn't! She started to sob as she felt his hand on her lower body. "Don't worry darling, these nice people will work on you first and then I'll be back for you later, but you'll have a lot more friends afterwards!" He said and then removed her ability to scream out loud.

Scott and Chris could now feel something inside their brains, parts were being blocked from them, their honesty and sense of right and wrong, they knew that Jason was their master and they would have to obey everything he told them to do! They couldn't stop him and so a new Scott and Chris emerged to sneer at the girl sobbing in front of them.

"Oh dear little girl, you have been naughty, come back to our car and you'll have a lollipop to suck on!" Scott said.

Chris nodded "And then you'll have a nice little piece to lick and suck on!" she added rubbing her crouch and watching the girl's mouth widen as she realised what was being said.

"No please I'm not like that, he made me go with him! Please you've got to stop him!" She pleaded with them.

"You can't talk about our master like that! That's not very nice at all. You're going to be punished for that later!" Scott said smiling widely.


When they got back to the Police station the girl, her name was Nikki, was openly crying, she had been made to suck off Scott twice and to bring Chris to a climax by licking on her cunt. This was all watched by Jason who was 'encouraging' the two Police officers to indulge themselves.

They took her into the custody suite where the Sergeant in charge looked at her dishevelled state. "Good Grief! What's happened to her was she raped?" The Sergeant asked slightly shocked.

Scott shook his head, "No Sarge, just showing her what she can expect when she gets here, she's alright once she understands!" He said.

Unseen by all Jason had been in the front seat of the police car and had entered the station with the two officers, the Sergeant behind the desk looked at the surveillance screen and saw him, but not with the officers when they entered the custody suite, "Okay, where's the other one?" He asked before Jason took him over and his attitude changed, "Get the Doctor to look at her and then we'll book her in!" The Sergeant said.

"Please no, you don't understand they assaulted me!" The girl pleaded to the Sergeant.

"That's alright love; you've got the rest of the station to meet yet!" The Sergeant said in a close mimic of Jason's voice.

Jason sent his mind throughout the Station, he couldn't affect people that he wasn't near, but he could sense them. He held out his hand for the Sergeant's swipe-card that would give him access to the whole Station, and then he went walking.

The first person he met was the Doctor, and after altering his perception of what he had to do, he walked on affecting all the officers in the station, some needed a little adjustment, others were placed into metal straight-jackets. He then picked up a telephone and, after getting an outside line, dialled a number. "It's Jason; I've converted some cops to our cause!" He said and then smiled, "A whole bloody station full of them!" He listened for a few moments and then hung up.

Walking back to the custody suite he looked into the peep-holes of each cell, with some he shook his head although there was one that made him smile. "Hello Turkey! Remember me?" He said to the youth inside.

The young man frowned and then his eyes widen, "It's you! The cripple!" He said realisation in his eyes. "When did you join the police, I didn't think you could with your record!" He said.

Jason smiled, "Well you see I don't work for them, I've got them working for me! Just hang in there and you'll find out!" He said menacingly concentrating he called two officers to where he was and also asked the Sergeant to open the cell door. Jason had a long history with Jon Turner, none of it good. Jon was the local bully taking great delight in attacking Jason for his lunch money, until one day when Jason managed to run into a road after being chased by Jon, the resultant accident had changed Jason's life forever.

Jon looked surprised when the cell door opened and Jason walked in with two large officers, "I'm going to enjoy seeing this Turkey, have you ever been stuffed before?" Jason asked.

Jon backed up to the wall of his cell as the two officers started to undress. "Wh... what are you going to do?" He asked them but Jason answered for them.

"Nothing too bad, you were a pain in my ass for so long, now you're going to find out what it's like!" He said with a sneer as Jon was grabbed by the officers who quickly handcuffed his hands behind him and then one punched him in the stomach making Jon fold over. "Take him dry guys, let it hurt him!" Jason said as Jon was positioned as felt a large club type cock push it's way into his ass.

"YYYYYAAAACCCCCHHHH... (ump!) his mouth was then filled by the other policeman's cock which was now pushing his way down Jon's throat!

Jason watched with a smile and then walked away from his minor victory.


Nikki was in the medical office with the doctor and the two officers who had brought her in, she was made to undress and stand in front of them while the doctor ran a few tests.

"Do they need to be here?" She asked the doctor.

"Oh yes, the master stated that you had to be watched at all times, plus they can help me with the other examinations I'm going to run on you!" The doctor said smiling.

"W... wha... what do you mean?" Nikki asked looking around her.

"Well I have to do an internal search and I'm sure you won't be able to hold yourself still, so they will have to hold you, and then there's the other test we're going to make." The doctor said with a smile.

"What tests?" Nikki was now completely scared.

"Well we need to remove your virginity, open your anal sphincter and get over your gag-reflex. That will be a weekend's work. For the men here, plus there's also your tongue needs exercising on all the women here." The doctor seemed to take a great deal of fun in her look.

At that time a scream could be heard from the cells, a scream that was cut short as if muffled.

"What was that?" Nikki asked looking towards the door.

"Nothing that will concern you, except you might be making the same noises soon." Scott said.

The doctor started his examination, checking Nikki's eyes and mouth, then her ears. He then put his hands on her small breasts, "Nice little jugs you've got there, gives the man something to hold onto when fucking." he said. Nikki tried to move away but the Chris moved in and held her.

"Just fucking well stand still while he's checking you out! You don't want to be cuffed do you?" She asked Nikki.

Nikki shook her head she knew that with her wrists tied together she would really be defenceless against them. "Well then keep still while the doctor examines you!" She said.

"Oh I've finished with the top half; she just needs to be placed on the examination table over there." The doctor said pointing towards the plastic covered bench.

The policewoman pushed Nikki towards the bench, Nikki placed herself so that she was lying on the whole bench the doctor turned around and then shook his head, "Oh dear no, I need to be able to get between your legs, now bring yourself forward so that your bum is right on the edge!" He said

Nikki didn't move at first and so Chris pulled her down roughly so that she was in position.

The doctor smiled at Nikki and then removed his rubber gloves, "Don't want to miss any of this!" He said to the policeman who laughed at the joke. Then the doctor walked towards the bench. "Now girl open your legs and hold them up, I need to be able to see inside your cunt!" He said briskly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.