Stephanie's Slavery - Cover

Stephanie's Slavery

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 7: Mother arrives

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mother arrives - After complaining that her boss was a slave driver, Stephanie is forced to really become his modern day slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Spanking   Safe Sex  

Two hours later she was home again. David was dosing but awoke when she went in. "I need the loo Steph but the lads pushed those chairs too close together for me to get through with my crutches." She cleared the way for him. Fortunately they had a toilet downstairs as well as one next to the bedroom but they only had an upstairs bathroom. "I'll have to wash him later," she told herself as she guided him along the passageway and helped him lower his tracksuit enough to pee. "Good job he has these baggy old pants otherwise we'd have difficulty in getting his other trousers over the cast." For another hour or so she fussed over him and made dinner and by the time she'd cleared things away and washed up she felt utterly tired. David noticed. "Get undressed slave and get into bed with me. I need to feel your body again."

Hardly had she cuddled up to him her eyes closed. David decided to let her sleep but only minutes later the phone rang. Stephanie woke and went to answer it. "It's your mother. She's just got back from Cyprus and picked up my message on her answerphone." She handed David the phone.

Even Stephanie could hear his mother's sharp voice going on for a considerable time with David interspersing only an occasional yes or no... "Yes mother, I'm fine now and I am being well looked after... She is a girl who works for me... She's been living here for over a month... No mother, there is no need for you to come down here... Steph's perfectly capable of looking... Yes, she is... In any case mother, I'm going back to work tomorrow." His mother's conversation continued for a while longer until David said, "Sorry mother, got to finish now. My battleaxe of a nurse is telling me it's time for my bath."

"There's no way you're going to work tomorrow," Stephanie told him firmly.

"Stop giving me orders slave," David laughed, "Now pull out the phone plug and get into bed alongside me. You need some rest too. It's only eight o'clock but we can lie here for a bit and when you're ready you can go upstairs to your own bed."

"Sorry I'm late Kelly. Had to wash and see to the big baby before I came and I'll have to pop back again in a couple of hours to see that he isn't getting into mischief."

Kelly laughed, "And I bet he isn't the easiest baby to handle. It must be frustrating for him... and you too."

Her morning had started with her getting him sat on the toilet, then fixing breakfast and giving him an all over wash. That was actually a laugh because she seemed to find the places where he was most ticklish. And then of course he had an erection that needed attention. "Suck it slave," David ordered. Stephanie did and after nearly a fortnight of forced abstention, David came quickly. By the time she'd finished seeing to him and getting herself ready, it was gone nine and she already felt as though she'd done a days work.

"You are going to take me into work in the morning slave. If not I'll get a taxi and tan your arse later; I'm not spending another day cooped up here with nothing to do and no one around. At least in the hospital there were other patients to talk to and nurses to chat up. I can sit in my wheelchair and do my bit to help." David gave her his instructions forcibly and she knew she'd have to comply and in any case, provided he didn't try to overdo it, it would keep his mind occupied.

"You only want to come in to check we're all working and not sitting around drinking coffee all day. You want to be back in your slave master role again," Stephanie kidded him.

"Yes, and it sounds as if I may have to bring my whip to keep my discourteous slave in line."

Everyone seemed pleased to see him and wanted to sign his plaster cast. His presence did ease their workload a little. He could answer the phone and put the orders through but it was Stephanie that had to go out and meet a client. A job that David would normally have done.

"Where's my son?" The woman's strident voice reverberated around the office, almost drowning the noise of the machines.

"I'll tell him you're here Mrs. Benson," Tracy answered.

"No need girl, I can see him." She marched through to David's office. "Oh my God, you poor baby. What did you do to yourself? Who's looking after you? Where is that nurse you spoke of? Why are you back at work and not resting in bed? Never mind I'm here now. I can take care of you properly..."

"Mother, stop!" Mrs. Benson paused for a moment and David didn't give her the chance to continue. "Mother, I'm here because I ordered my nurse to bring me because I couldn't stand being at home alone..."

"But you won't be there alone. I'm here to look after you darling. Where's your nurse. I want to give her a piece of my mind and get you ready to go home."

"Steph's seeing a client. She'll be back in half an hour or so."

"She should be here. You're injured and she should be looking after you properly." Jennifer Benson's voice was heard, with some amusement, throughout the workplace. Fortunately the phone rang and David spent longer than really necessary answering it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.