Stephanie's Slavery - Cover

Stephanie's Slavery

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 5: In trouble again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: In trouble again - After complaining that her boss was a slave driver, Stephanie is forced to really become his modern day slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Spanking   Safe Sex  

"Did you get your bum smacked again last night? Did he screw you over the kitchen table as soon as you got through the door? Or did he tie you down to the bed and rape you good and hard while you screamed for mercy? Did you have to suck him? Or take it in your bum hole?" Tracy kept up a tirade of nagging questions when Stephanie sat at her desk the next morning. Stephanie tried to ignore them but Tracy just stood there with a smirk on her face as if to say, "You're getting your comeuppance now bitch.

"That's none of your business you nosy cow!" Stephanie's cool finally snapped and she spoke more forcibly than she intended and caused the others to stop and look her way. Her reply only brought a whoop of derision from Tracy. Stephanie knew she'd made a mistake in answering that way and David wouldn't be in for another twenty minutes or so to stop the snide questioning. He was driving today because he had to call at a client's premises on his way and it was too dangerous to cycle along the busy main road in the rush hour to get there. Tears ran down her face as Tracy began asking more and more intimate questions as to what David had made her do, but she resolutely refused to give any further answers. The questioning would have continued had not Kelly put an end to it and told Tracy to get on with her work. That Kelly had taken that action and not joined in the questioning, surprised and pleased her.

Barbara picked her up on her way into work but had only made polite conversation about the weather and the work that was to be done but now she was here, Tracy was determined to give her a hard time. The pair had never got on very well at the best of times but until now, Stephanie was always in the position of authority. Tracy was determined to get her own back.

A few minutes after the altercation died down, Polly came to her desk and gripped her shoulder reassuringly for a moment or two and then left to get on with her own work. Knowing that she had at least one ally on the staff, lifted Stephanie's spirits a little. Polly now seemed to be her friend even though she was almost young enough to be her daughter and Kelly acted as a proper supervisor. Stella, as always, was in a little world of her own, totally immersed in the artwork on the screen. Fighting back her tears, Stephanie tried to sort the paperwork for the day's work, and blot out her thoughts on the previous night. However, the memories kept returning of David and what he did to her.

Mid afternoon Kelly came to her desk holding a set of car keys, "I've cleared it with David, Steph you are to take his car and deliver Beecham's order. You'll have to put the back seats down to get it all in. Take Polly to help you load and unload it and if they have their next order ready for us, bring that back with you."

"They're still deciding on the actual wording and layout," Jack the foreman at Beecham's informed them, "They say about half an hour. Can you wait that long? The canteen's still open if you want a cuppa." Stephanie phoned and Kelly said to wait. "It's not worth coming back and having to go out there again. We're fairly quiet here for an afternoon."

"Would you like to talk about it Steph? It's okay if you say no, but if you want to get it off your chest, I can listen and it won't go any further. There's no one around that can hear." Polly and Stephanie sat in a corner of the canteen each with a mug of tea in front of them. Stephanie was silent for a while, partly thinking about what happened and partly trying to decide whether to tell Polly.

"We did it Poll. We made love and I liked it although I didn't tell him so but I think he knew. Like you said, it didn't hurt and it made me feel close to him even if I didn't want to. He seemed to try and make it good for me, wasn't rough or anything."

"Good for you Steph. If you can enjoy it with David, you can enjoy it with a man you really want to be with." Stephanie related the events of the evening and her first sex for many years.

"I found it very difficult to sleep at all. It was so strange to have someone in bed with me. I have never ever slept with a man, or a woman for that matter. Not even as a child. I think it's been a while for David too because he seemed very restless. I'd just drifted off to sleep when he woke me. It was only six o'clock but he wanted to do it again so by the time I got to work I was still tired and a bit sore and when Tracy started on me, I lost it for a minute. Do you think she'll complain to David while we're away?"

"I wouldn't have thought so," Polly replied trying to reassure the older woman, but knowing Tracy she secretly she believed she would.

By the time they returned to Kwikprint it was 4:30 but the place was a hive of activity to get an order finished before five. Tracy smirked as they came in through the main entrance and Polly guessed she'd been right in assuming she'd complained to David about Stephanie's indiscretion. This was confirmed when David ordered Stephanie into his office.

"I'm disappointed in you slave," David started, "You couldn't control your temper for two minutes when I wasn't around. Well you know what I have to do. Over the desk with you."

"Sir, please it wasn't..."

"Don't start whining or making excuses. Over the desk."

"No... please..." David wasn't going to listen, not after her outburst of last Friday. Gripping her arms he forcibly pushed he across his desk, raised her skirt and started to spank.

"Whaap! Whaap! Whaap! Whaap!" David laid two stinging blows on each of her bottom cheeks."

"Don't do it David. It wasn't really her fault." Polly entered the office unannounced. "If anything you should be spanking Tracy. She was goading her so bad as soon as she came in."

"Get out Poll. This is nothing to do with you." David ordered.

"No sir, I'm not leaving yet. Steph's done a lot of things I haven't liked but almost anyone would have snapped at the way Tracy was provoking her into telling what you two did together last night. I know master's don't HAVE to be fair to their slaves but it will probably help your personal relationship if you are."

"Okay Poll, you've made your point for the moment. I don't want to be unfair. What really happened." He allowed Stephanie to stand while Polly recited her version of the morning's altercation. " Thanks Poll. Well she did lose her cool with Tracy even if she was under pressure so I think that in this case, four smacks is enough. Clean yourself up a bit Steph and either stay here or go back to your desk. Next time I promise I'll ask for your version of the event first."

Stephanie decided it would be best to go to her desk and make it seem that little happened. Because of Polly's intervention, she would be able to sit well enough.

"Tracy will you come into my office please?" David called out loud enough for everyone to hear. "She emerged ten minutes later looking very subdued but she wouldn't say what happened. She glared at both Stephanie and Polly but went back to her desk for the few remaining minutes of the day. Stella had to stay and complete some work ready for printing first thing in the morning so David stayed too. He and Stephanie sat either of the artist as she deftly moved clips around on the screen and asked for their opinion. Not that she really took much notice. Her ideas were generally far better than theirs, but it kept them occupied.

Finally, when they could sit back while the laser printer did a proof, David asked, "What's your version of this morning's fracas Stella?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.