Stephanie's Slavery
Chapter 3: Punished

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Punished - After complaining that her boss was a slave driver, Stephanie is forced to really become his modern day slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Spanking   Safe Sex  

All work stopped, all talking ceased, all eyes turned as the door to the side entrance opened and Stephanie stepped hesitatingly into the office pulling her suitcase after her. For a few moments life seemed to stand still. No one moved. Even the customer Tracy was serving stopped her explanation. She had no idea what was happening but she knew something was about too. David, sitting alongside Stella discussing her artwork, turned slowly and said coldly, "You're late Steph. Put your case in the storeroom and go into my office. Stand in the corner facing the wall, I'll be in when I've finished here and will deal with you then."

Tears streamed down her face as she dragged her case into the store. Polly helped push it under a shelf and whispered, "You're very brave Stephanie. We didn't think you'd come. Try and keep calm and you'll get through it." Stephanie walked into David's office and stood in the corner as she'd been ordered. She left the door open in case closing it would further rile her boss.

"I wouldn't let my manager treat me like that," Janet, the customer, stated, "I thought she was in charge of the office."

"She was until last Friday. Kelly's in charge now. And David's a good boss; there's a special reason for what you saw that I'm not going into. Now you wanted a print run of a thousand..." Tracy didn't wish to go into a detailed explanation and wanted to get rid of the customer as soon as she could to see what David would do.

David was both disappointed and glad when Stephanie didn't turn up at the usual time of 8:30. Kwikprint didn't open to the public until nine o'clock but he liked to get things organised, the machines warmed up and the girls settled into their work routine before any callers came. At nine he'd accepted she wasn't coming and he would have to see about getting a replacement. His mind wasn't really on the explanation Stella was giving him. Now he was even less sure as to what to do. Sending her into his office to wait like a naughty girl, at least gave him some time to think about his next move. "Sorry Stella, would you mind going through that again. My mind blanked out." She smiled, correctly guessing the reason. He still found it difficult to concentrate but for another ten minutes he pretended to do so. "Email the two alternatives to Faulkener's and see which they will go for, Stella. Let them choose and if they want some alterations, go from there. You know I'm not into some of your arty designs but Faulkener's seem to appreciate them." Slowly he made his way round to each of his employees and had a word with them. Every time he passed the open door to his office, he glanced in and saw Stephanie was still in the corner waiting. As soon as Janet left and only the staff were in the building, he entered his office and shut the door.

Stephanie glanced nervously around and then faced the wall again. "Come and stand in front of my desk Steph," and when she complied he went on, "I take it that you've thought long and hard about this over the weekend?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I have too, although I didn't really expect you to come back. I decided that, given the chance, I would really keep you as a slave and you must have accepted that by returning but I, and I'm sure you as well, realise there are limits to what I can do. In the world of today, I cannot be an old-fashioned slave master who flogs his slaves without mercy. However, I will test the limits of what I can do without causing you any real harm. Is that understood?"

"I think so sir."

"First of all your position here. You are my slave and not slave to the others. With them you are an equal except that Kelly is now your supervisor. They cannot order you to do anything that isn't in the normal course of your work. You will continue to do the same work as before except Kelly will now issue the work sheets and that kind of stuff. You will do the filing and ordering as before and be the link between the main office and me. You will still work at the same desk and perhaps now you will remember to turn the intercom off." David grinned at her but she didn't return the smile. "I shall continue to pay you at the same rate as previously. So far, I wouldn't think that will be too much of a problem for you, will it?"

"No sir."

"After work, you will come to my home and cook and clean and I shall also expect you to sleep in my bed with all that entails. At home, you will be completely my slave and will do my bidding and allow me full access to your body whenever I wish. I would guess you haven't taken many men to bed before, is that so?"

Stephanie blushed, "I have never..."

"So this will be a new experience for you. One I hope you enjoy but if you don't, too bad. As long as I do. You are only my slave whose purpose in life is to give me pleasure. Failure to do so will result in punishment. Make no mistake about that. That is what being a slave means and by coming here with your case ready packed, it is what you've agreed to. Any questions?" David knew he was laying it on a bit thick but he could always back down a bit.

"Sir, how long will my slavery last?"

"Until I grant you your freedom. That might be a month; it could be ten years. You will earn your freedom by being a good and faithful slave."

"Will you use contraception sir? I wouldn't think you would wish me to become pregnant and I'm not on the pill or anything."

"Yes, but we will arrange for you to go to the clinic as soon as we can. I think that is all we need to say for the time being. We can work out the details as we go along. As of now you are my 24/7 slave and will do my wishes without question. The only alternative is to do a runner. Then it will be no pay and no references. Understood?"

"Yes sir. Please don't be too hard on me. I didn't really mean what I said. I was just angry."

"I know that but I am still going to give you the punishment I promised and as the others heard your outburst, so they will hear you squeal when I smack your bare arse. Remove your skirt and knickers slave."

"But sir..."

"The door is closed slave Steph. None of them will see you and I shall be seeing you completely naked before the day is out. Get used to it. Either do as I say now, or run out of the building or I get the girls in to help undress and hold you down. You accepted the position of slave so I hope you are not going to renege on it. Now prepare for your punishment."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.