Stephanie's Slavery - Cover

Stephanie's Slavery

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 2: The debates

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The debates - After complaining that her boss was a slave driver, Stephanie is forced to really become his modern day slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Spanking   Safe Sex  

David lay naked on top of the bed his mind churning over the events of earlier in the day. Lying with his eyes closed and a plastic masturbator humming and gently gnawing on his prick and allowing his thoughts free reign he asked himself, "I wonder if Polly is right? She's a perceptive kid even if she isn't too bright in other ways. We all laugh at her spelling and the way she writes but she's good at what she does and seems to understand people better than I do. I couldn't even understand Lisa and I was married to her for twelve years until that ended in divorce five years ago. She's better off married to that wealthy London broker who enjoys taking her to shows and expensive restaurants in town. They're all things that don't appeal to me. She didn't like my mates in the cycling club either. I haven't had many women since. Bloody recriminations as the divorce went through put me off women. Don't know if I'll ever get involved again. Certainly not with that unpleasant, bossy bitch, Stephanie Jones. Perhaps though if she really submits herself and I get to thrash her a couple of times... No, she'd sue me for assault or sexual harassment or something. Be nice to have her over my knee though and spank her bony arse. Bet there's not much padding on it. She always looks like she needs a good meal. Bet her cunt is tight. Wonder if she's a virgin? A virgin at 32? I doubt it, but she's not had anyone for the whole time I've employed her and she never speaks of any previous relationships." For a while his mind returned to the early days of his marriage when he and Lisa would lie side by side and fondle each other after making love. "How did that all go so wrong?" he asked the plastic mermaid sculpted on the masturbator.

"What will I do with her if she does turn up on Monday? Can't very well tell her to piss off home after what I said in front of the girls and what they suggested I should do. She's probably agonising over what to do right now and if she comes in on Monday then she would have decided on the slavery option. How do I handle that? I wouldn't mind giving her a good thrashing especially as she's hardly treated me as her boss ever since she started work here. I'd like to pay her back for that. I've fantasised often enough about having a slave and read enough stories on the net but this would be reality. In my fantasy world I know what I would do. I'd make her strip off in my office and then inspect her to see if she was as titless as her dresses make her look. I might even be able to do that for real. In my fantasy she'll really be a virgin of course and humiliated at having to show me her naked body. The humiliation would be so great she'd resist and I, like some powerful eastern potentate, would order another slave to hold her down while I whipped her arse until she begged for mercy and pleaded me to do what I would with her body. I wouldn't stop until I thought she'd had more than enough." David's mind clearly saw a naked Stephanie, held tightly over his desk, her buttocks criss-crossed with livid red stripes and he heard her pleading for him to stop and apologising over and over again for her behaviour. "Under the watchful eye of my slave, I'd grip her arse and roughly push the welted bottom cheeks apart and force my rampant prick against her tight brown hole. That sounds more like a dramatic scenario I once read. I've never fucked an arse before, but often wished to try it. Lisa wouldn't allow it. It will of course be painful and she'll cry out when I thrust my manhood into her and fuck her hard. I'll ignore her screams and anguished begging and carry on until I shoot my load inside her bowels." The vision aroused him greatly and he spurted into the masturbator. Switching the machine off, his mind returned to reality. He knew that in this day and age he would never get away with whipping anyone, nor did he really believe he would hurt them, not even the Stephanie bitch, as badly as his imagined scenario.

"I doubt she'll turn up anyway. But what will I really do if she does? What will the other girls do? They've been used to her bossing them around and bitching at them. They'll probably want to give her some stick now they have the upper hand. How will she react to them taking the piss? That could lead to as much unpleasantness as we had before. I daren't whip or cane her and leave marks that she could show the police. Spanking would probably be okay, maybe even a strap or the slipper. Much will depend on her willingness to go along with the slavery thing. She could decide to pack it in after only an hour and if I sack her, she could then go to an industrial tribunal and claim unfair dismissal or something. Wish I hadn't started this whole thing. It was only intended as a joke. Maybe she'll find another job."

Half a mile away in a one bedroom flat, Stephanie too lay thinking in her bed. "What are you going to do Steph? There weren't any jobs you fancied in the evening paper and you can't allow yourself to be a slave to that bastard David Benson can you? Especially with all those other tarts knowing. They'll deliberately go out of their way to make your life hell. Still you need the money girl and he pays quite good wages for the work we do. It's not a bad job, or rather, it wasn't a bad job until you opened your big mouth. There's a variety of work to keep us interested. Why on earth did you not switch the stupid intercom off? What will he expect me to do as a slave? Sounded like I would have to sleep with him. Or more crudely he'll want to fuck me. Could I allow that? No, not willingly. Will he make me do other sexual things? Like sucking him? Or doing it in my bottom? Some of my love story novels have mentioned that. Bet that hurts. He said he'd punish me for my outburst. That was stupid of me. Why didn't I keep my mouth shut? The girls all seemed willing enough to help him get the order out when I was leaving. Why did they not want to help me? Just because I'm more efficient? Or they don't like the way I chivvy them into getting the work done? Don't they realise I have to be the one in control and you can't do that by being nice now, can you? Don't kid yourself Steph. They hate your guts. They'll treat you like shit if you go back as a slave. How will he punish me? A spanking? In front of the others perhaps? On my bare bum? Or perhaps he wants to cane me over his desk, like a naughty schoolgirl. Doubt he would be foolish enough to hurt me too much or leave marks. He'd know I could go to the authorities. I daresay he'll try and humiliate me as much as possible. Maybe he'll want to provoke another outburst so he can give me another thrashing. Still it may not come to that. I'll look in the ads again tomorrow and perhaps there'll be another job going. Will he give me a decent reference though? He didn't sound all that pleased with me this afternoon, not just because I called him a slave driver, more because he thought I'd soured the atmosphere in the office. Probably with me there, he could not get to have sex with some of the girls. I know that Tracy wants to get into his pants. I wonder what it would be like to have sex with him? Perhaps he would tie me down like the slave he imagines me to be and then rape me. Except I supposed it wouldn't be construed as rape as I would have consented to go with him as his slave. Except slavery is illegal these days so I would have gone voluntarily as his mistress. How long would I be a slave for? He didn't give a time limit. Perhaps until I got enough money for a car or could get another job. I wonder what his penis is like? I've only done it twice and then that Reggie Harris called me a flat-chested little bitch and dumped me. He only wanted to have sex with me and when he'd done it twice he wanted another girl, one with more tits. That's what's put me off men for all these years." With a jumble of random thoughts chasing themselves around Stephanie's brain, she was a long time getting to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.